Bush Vs Palpatine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supercybergeek
Some people have mentioned it here there are some similarities as well as differences

First of all palpatine is much more smarter than bush, so maybe its cheaney that is the sith. Bush is just a good ol lazy guy who is easily fooled. So maybe hes more like Anakin.

Cheaney= Palpatine
Bush = anakin
Dukoo= Bin Laden
Powell= Organa
Bush sr= darth Maul
General Grievous= Saddam
Bush twins= luke and leia

astrofan428
Dukoo?

DeVi| D0do
this is a stupid thread

Boris
O..k... blink

Bobafetty
Dooku. He'll go kamakazi on all off there asses

Darth_Vader05
Another stupid thread.

supercybergeek
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
this is a stupid thread

thanks for help keeping it alive!

DeVi| D0do
that sentence makes no sense... it should be "thanks for helping to keep it alive"

and STFU.

supercybergeek
thanks for helping to keepit alive and STFU

like that?

DeVi| D0do
indeed

Bobafetty
...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................BOBAFETT RULES!

Boris
Dot's rule......

DeVi| D0do
I'd vote for Palpatine as President of America. Bush is such a prick.

Darth Plagueis
agh...!
*wets self in rush to open Palpatine vs. Hitler thread*

Hey, when I see a bandwagon.........

Darth Jello
Lucas has said that Sidious is a combination of Napoleon, Julius Caesar, Iago (from Othello), Hitler, and Richard Nixon. though if you did look at policies, the US President he most resembles (believe it or not) is an evil version of Lincoln. physically he looks like Nader or Joe Leiberman

mephistodesigns
"Cheaney= Palpatine
Bush = anakin
Dukoo= Bin Laden
Powell= Organa
Bush sr= darth Maul
General Grievous= Saddam
Bush twins= luke and leia"

Noooo.

Palpatine=Bush Sr.
Anakin= Cheney
GREIVOUS=Bin Laden (hence the whole "search for..." parallel.
Tarkin=Schwartzenagger
Dooku=Sadaam (since they were both caught first)
Bail Organa/Mon Mothma= Ted Kennedy and Hillary Clinton

Bush is more like that blue guy that hangs with Palpatine, he just sort of stands around sticking his tongue out at people while the big people talk.

mephistodesigns
good call jello! Lieberman does look like Palps...

Darth Plagueis
Palps is Popes, didn't we settle this a while back???

shifty

JKozzy
Whoever sees any political connections with ROTS is looney. It's a goddamn movie, not an anti-bush statement. Besides, this was all laid out many years before, anyway.

Darth Plagueis
Yes, but do you not see that looney rules the roost here lately??

mephistodesigns
JKozzy- the point of art is to relate it to your own life, true art can be applied to more than just the time it was concieved. So we are simply demonstrating this. If you can't see that, then perhaps it is you who are looney?

JKozzy
No, I see it, it's just retarted.

mephistodesigns
christ...you have a serious lack of vision problem. Go read Aristole, an examined life is not worth living...and we're just applying this here, if you think its stupid, go to another thread!

JKozzy
Christ, you have a serious lack of life.

mephistodesigns
you're on here too and you don't even contribute... laughing

yeah....you're sooooo cool. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bobafetty
lol

Kun-ni Habeo
dooku wuld smoke them

grey fox
NOOB

Kun-ni Habeo
2fox
me a n00b?

grey fox
yup just about

Darth_Otaku
I'm going to print out this thread and use it to whipe my ass.

Darth L. Dipsit
Believe it or not, this thread has been done - I remember it because it involved a big fight between Janus and some guy named The_Animal, and it got so heated that it was deleted. Hmm - that last part rhymed.

Gryn Jabar
Dipsit, your the next Ali big grin
Anyway, someone delete this thread. Its just flaming.

Bobafetty
True and true

Darth L. Dipsit
Who is Ali? Just curious. I just want to know what my compliments mean (assuming that was a compliment). Anyways, thanks Jabar, my man. I appreciate it.

Bobafetty
Ali is pretty much a saint.

Jack Daniels
Palps wouldnt fight Bush they are to similiar...he would just make him a governor of Earth and leave him and our darkside of the force(bankers oil companies pharmaceutical companies etc...)to weave their evil ways and maintain order by initiating the new world order ahead of schedule...lol....thus no battle....no losers...they both win.....and yes the other thread got shut down for getting to political....or as the press says to contraversial....lol....Everyone vote Jessie Ventura for next President!!!....(they might have him shot though if he did win since he likely wouldnt play ball with the darkside) oops was I getting off topic and political...lol....they might shut this one down next!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.