Favorite Villains: Ever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Capitan Mendoza

newjak86
I like Doomsday from DC
The Violater from Spawn
Juggernaught from Marvel( I just wish they would make him more then a one dimensional brute)
Darkseid from DC just cool.
Lex Luther from DC ( he always somehow reminded me of an evil bats.)
Overdrive from Spawn

newjak86
There are more I just have to hurry.

Quick Freeze
Darksied
Joker
Green Goblin
Cyber
Deathstroke
Yardmoth
Dr. Strangefate
the to guys from power rangers who always wore thre really tight black shirts. one was fat and had a pony tail.

DigiMark007
Wacko-Jacko...from the Power-Puff Girls Movie

*begin upbeat vaudville rhythm*

My name is Wacko-Jacko
And here is my spiel
A diabolical scheme
With lots of appeal
A-pealing the bananas
A-near and a-far
a-somethin' something' somethin'
da, da, da, da.

Wish I could remember the last lines. In any case, it's priceless.

Also Bebop and Rocksteady!

-DM

Joker1237
The Clown prince of Crime.

long pig
Deathstroke(because he's actually smarter than everyone he fights, and he's just damn good)

Doom(same as the above, he's the only man worthy enough to refer to himself in third person)

Thanos( see doom and Slade)

Galactus(not evil or good, just is)

Solomon Grundy (the original Hulk, he can either be a kitten, or a lion)

Juggernaut( he humbles even the most powerful of heros)

Morning_Glory
what about Britney Spears... she scares me

Scoobless
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Wacko-Jacko...from the Power-Puff Girls Movie

*begin upbeat vaudville rhythm*

My name is Wacko-Jacko
And here is my spiel
A diabolical scheme
With lots of appeal
A-pealing the bananas
A-near and a-far
a-somethin' something' somethin'
da, da, da, da.

Wish I could remember the last lines. In any case, it's priceless.

Also Bebop and Rocksteady!

-DM

Mooojo JOJO

dawsey28
My favorite villian is Doctor Doom. Always has been.

Doc Ock
Doctor Octopus all the way.

Mainstream
Apocalypse
Deathstroke
Scorpion (spidey villian)
Electro
Clayface
Scarecrow (DC Comics verison)
Brother Blood (teen Titans cartoon verison)

SnakeEyes
Magneto has always been my favorite since I was little. Him and Venom. Dr. Doom is starting to grow on me though.

whirlysplat
I'd love to show you why with Scans but this forum has minors in it and they would be removed. Suffice to say he brings true meaning to the words bad ass and b'st'd.

What I mean is Kid Miracleman shows that human beings are fragile creatures. And when Johnny Bates begins his path of destruction through London, we see exactly how fragile we are. Totleben renders every panel in intense detail, working through the pathology of Bates' mind. Miracleman and Bates fight to the bone, and when Bates reverts back to his human form, Miracleman is forced to dispatch Bates forever,

and it is a half naked 12 year old who was in the process of being gang raped in a children's home Jonny has reverted back too.

The scene of Miracleman holding Jonny's corpse, seated on a pile of dead bodies surrounded by atrocities is a scene both disturbing and compelling which has yet to be topped for sheer pain and human anguish in comics.

whirlysplat
No wonder he does really bad things,

Sorry about this articles pics quality big grin

LordFear
1.Thanos(he just is the best damn villain around and just so pretentious and narcissistic but nobody can tell him differently)
2.Doom(he is a human version of Thanos)
3.Sabertooth(he is just so psychotic and cut throat. You never know what he will do next)
4.Venom(He is similar to Sabertooth, but has a sick sense of humor)
5. Joker(the sickest and most depraved a single mind can attain)

FieryBalrog
1) Magneto- arrogant, racist, noble at times, contemptuous at others, revolutionary, terrorist, dictator, always looking out for other mutants. Cool character. Opposition to "the dream".

2) Joker - crazy, psychotic and depraved, he's awesome.

3) Juggernaut - he's become a much cooler character as the "reformed" villain. Although I guess that makes him ineligible? :P

4) Sentinel Machines- these were cool, then boring and overused, and now cool again. I particularly loved the sentinel programs under Morrison, with the evolving Sentinels in E is for Extinction, the nano-sentinels in Imperial and the Super-sentinel program in Assault on Weapon Plus.

ImmortalOne
1. Darth Vader...... too cool for words !!!
2. Slade Wilson/Deathstroke the Tormentor, a normal geneticly-augmented human, can handle a bunch of superpowered teens
3. Lex Luthor, a normal human with a super brain, that can even put the son of Jor-El beg with his knees

MissesDepp?!
Jackie Boy.. Jackie Boy is a villan. He was always so kick ass. Well, in his short apperance in A Dame to Kill. Still.. kick ass.

And, of course, Pyro. Pyro all the way. As far as X-men crushses go.. he's my guy.

Ready for a pun?

He's so hot.

haha! (at least in the movie.. in the comics he's bad ass but in the movie he's on fire --hahaha!)

ImmortalOne
Hey whirlysplat.......... that Miracleman thing..
Was he raped by boys...... i mean"sodomized ??

That is SICK !!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.