SW if you were in the move who would you be what side or make your own charater

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

green dude
OK you basicly write which charater you would be you could be Yoda or Obiwan JarJar or Padme Luke or even Anikan or make your own charter Jedi Alien darkside anything and you can make your own little thing you would do or little story anything you want you have the power use the force big grin

Bobafetty
I would make a character that would be Bobafett's lost son out to avenge his father's death. He would make a replica of his fathers suit and become Kiima Fett. Then he would figure that the past generations of his familly all had one weakness along with being their strenght.... the jedi. The only way to rid that weakness and make his blood strenght even stronger was to become a Sith. Sidious's spirit would train him to become the ultimate Sith. (imagine a Bobafett simular character with the force and a red lightsaber). Kiima Fett would then make a THE NEW EMPIRE and find Rome Moch's plans (see starwars.com) and finish the Dark Trooper project (a droid version of a storm trooper in heavy black armour) so that his army would be much stronger then the old Empire's troops. In conclusion, he would be the new scourge of the galaxy and will always be searching for revenge and the death of his father's killer: Hans Solo.

Darth L. Dipsit
No offense, sir, but this thread might do better in the EU forum. It's still perfectly valid, sir. By the way, Boba, that was a good answer - it's interesting to find out things like that about others.

Bobafetty
thnx

Bobafetty
Oh well though, he already posted it here, mine aswell take advantage of it.

Morning_Glory
i would want to be the owner of a hot dog stand!

Bobafetty

Bobafetty
I would like you to **** off

Wanderer259
No need for that. Don't take things so seriously.

Darth Mantis
Now, now... no reason for that... But this does belong in the EU forum as Dipsit said...

Bobafetty
Oh well it would be fun to answer it anyway

Darth L. Dipsit
Yeah, Boba's right, too. Gotta respect the instinct to post.

However, I think we're all agreed that it should be moved. Not that it's a bad idea or anything, Mr. green_dude, sir.

Darth_Glentract
Weeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllll!

I would be a student to Luke's Jedi Academy who finds one of Exar Kun artifacts and becomes super powerful. I wouldn't want to, but a weak student with that much power will fall to the darkside. And would try to take over the Academy and fail but then be redeemed.

Darth_Glentract
Morning_Glory, I dont like you.

Bobafetty
dito

Bobafetty
I made an awesome slide show on all the major characters of the starwars saga and I want to show you guys but I don't know how to.

Darth_Glentract
You could post it on you website. I dont even know how to post images here. sad

Bobafetty
Did you go on my site? It's cool aint it. Make sure all you guys sign the guest book so I know you where on.

Bobafetty
Ok, I updated my site and put in this awesome star wars slide show I've been working on. www.freewbs.com/gigamitar enjoy!

Bobafetty
oops. www.freewebs.com/gigamitar (spelt it wrong)

Bobafetty
Ok Mantis, I'll show you how to post pics. First, go to google, type in for example strom troopers and then pick the picture you want. Once you clicked it you will be sent to another page with a mini version of the picture along with alot of text, what you do here is click on the picture and it will be enlarged in another page. Then highlight the text in the address bar aand copy it. Then go to the thread your gonna post it on. This is where you do it (duh). Now you have to type in on the post. Then (without any spaces) paste in the text you got from google. Then (again with no space) type in . For example it would go like this, (picture text from google address bar). Be sure there are NO SPACES, this is very vital.

Bobafetty
Another example: http://img13.photobucket.com/albums/v38/radcowgirled/Fanime04/stormtrooper.jpg

green dude
Darth L. Dipsit im a girl lol green dude is dudet and cool ideas people i chose green dude cuz Yoda was taken laughing

Darth_Glentract
Actually it was me who couldnt post pictures. thanks a lot man.

Darth_Glentract
http://http://www.aoqz76.dsl.pipex.com/Web%20Page%20Components/Wallpaper/Movies/Darth%20Vader%20Face.jpg

I just want to try it.

Darth_Glentract
Damnit

Bobafetty
keep trying. It's alright, that sometimes happens to me too.

Darth_Glentract
Let me try this again.

http://www.blight.com/~scarlett/images/Vader.jpg

Darth_Glentract
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!

Darth_Glentract
It's Morning_Glory!

http://xotcho.free.fr/photos/idiot.jpg

Bobafetty
GOOD JOB!

green dude
you guys keep it clean please

Bobafetty
Sorry. Forgot we where in the company of a lady wink

Darth_Glentract
ya, sorry

Darth_Glentract
hey green dude, I know someone born on the exact same day as you.

Bobafetty
She's my age.

Darth_Glentract
Hey, so we're all 13?

Bobafetty
cool

green dude
cool i know 3 people born on the same day as me and one of them has same name born at the same place and almost same time

Darth_Otaku
Bobafetty your 13?I find it very disturbing that a 13 year old posted a pictured witha by hameroid destructed ass in another thread.

Darth Plagues
NJO Luke Skywalker

Bobafetty
ofcoarse

Darth L. Dipsit
He's MY favorite.

Bobafetty
I thought so

Revan Darkstar
hmm, I'd be a fallen dark jedi (not fallen, fallen it is a race, like Xizor).

I would be as powerful and wise as Yoda. But I would use both the light and dark side of the force
Reasons for being a fallen, they live for hundreds of years, they are also supposedly very good looking and they have a power were they can make women do anything that they want. So I get laid a lot. Thats far better than being NJO Luke

Darth Plagues
laughing ...you have a point.

govje vaama
yeah yeah

govje vaama
id be an exile

govje vaama
and id be on the light side

govje vaama
what color lightsabers wuld yall have?

govje vaama
??

Fishy
Ever heard of the Edit function try using it four posts in a row from the same person is just annoying..

And Darkstar you do have a point, but most Jedi could just mind control all people into doing what they want not just the hot girls stick out tongue

Bobafetty
Originally posted by Darth_Otaku
Bobafetty your 13?I find it very disturbing that a 13 year old posted a pictured witha by hameroid destructed ass in another thread.
No Im actually not 13 and don't plan to tell you my age in the future, I just don't feel comfortable with telling people my real age.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.