Exiles Hyperion vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth M@ce
dicuss

armandovalles
galactus would win, but it would be very close. Exiles Hyperion in the Timebreakers saga going on right now can destroy the Exiles at any time he wants, he's just toying with them and underestimating them, thats the only reason he doesnt seem so strong when he really is THAT strong to be able to keep up with Galactus.

Creshosk
Originally posted by armandovalles
galactus would win, but it would be very close. Exiles Hyperion in the Timebreakers saga going on right now can destroy the Exiles at any time he wants, he's just toying with them and underestimating them, thats the only reason he doesnt seem so strong when he really is THAT strong to be able to keep up with Galactus. So he was just playing like he was knocked out when Mimic hit him in Collosus's metal form traveling at half the speed of light?

armandovalles
yea, he was playing with them, underestimated them too much and got knocked out. He just underestimated them too much.

Creshosk
Originally posted by armandovalles
yea, he was playing with them, underestimated them too much and got knocked out. He just underestimated them too much. Was he really knocked out or just pretending to be knocked out?

armandovalles
he was really knocked out! im not saying he was pretending, im just saying that he underestimated them (took them too lightly), which left him open for an attack. If he was really trying to kill them all quickly they wouldnt have lasted the first issue of the timebreakers saga.

ImmortalOne
I dont know much about Hyperion..
BUT I KNOW GALACTUS..... He is FREAKIN STRONG !!

Galactus hands-down

ZephroCarnelian
Yeah.

Put it this way, if Big G got hit by a piece of metal - regardless of speed - would he be knocked out?

No. No he wouldn't.

Big G is above such things as physical fighting.

Only seriously hardcore magic and even more harcore cosmics can do battle with him.

I'm talking Skyfather upwards.

And Hyperion is not on that level.

DrDoom
Yeah, Hype is screwed. He'd be a very minor annoyance at best.

Plus, he's just too frickin' cocky! He doesn't think that anyone can beat him, so he routinely underestimates his opponents. I mean, the first time he fought the Exiles he crippled HIMSELF because he was screwing around!

derrick24
if hyperion goes all out he could win this fight since it was stated that he was the most powerful being in his universe. Hes an eternal, that has numerous of powers at his disposal, dont underestimate him.

Mider
Didnt Hyperion kill Galactus in His own universe before He came to this one by the Timebreakers it hear its because Hyperion is TOTALLY indestructable as in NOTHING can hurt Him they say this Exiles version even owned Silver Surfer, Gladiator and Thanos and the only reason cause i know one of you will bring it up the only reason He was blown up by Gambit is because Gambit used a sword that could cut through ANYTHING even Hyperion and He used His full power to charge it and stabed Hyperion witch blew Him to bits BUT even after that Hyperion regenerated totally.

kgkg
Originally posted by derrick24
if hyperion goes all out he could win this fight since it was stated that he was the most powerful being in his universe. Hes an eternal, that has numerous of powers at his disposal, dont underestimate him.
Stonger than Eternity?

whirlysplat
In Time Breakers Hyperion is staggered by Sasquatch, I don't see that happening to the Gman.

Mider
How Hyperion kill the Galactus in His universe?

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Mider
How Hyperion kill the Galactus in His universe?

No one knows if he did we only have Hyperion who is a loons word for it smile

Mider
Thats kinda shitty they should have flashbacks on how He killed the universe.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Mider
Thats kinda shitty they should have flashbacks on how He killed the universe.

Exiles is a good comic, with some good ideas, but hey are often not executed that well and at times it hsa an annoying smugness to it.

big grin

Creshosk
Originally posted by whirlysplat
In Time Breakers Hyperion is staggered by Sasquatch, I don't see that happening to the Gman. He was staggered by Sasquatch and KO'd by Mimic. . .

And yet. . . he can take Galactus?

Right . . .

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Creshosk
He was staggered by Sasquatch and KO'd by Mimic. . .

And yet. . . he can take Galactus?

Right . . .

big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.