Forsake our troops?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
http://www.foxnews.com/video2/player.html?...orld&-1&wvx-300

This has to be the biggest idiot around, and his eyes are crooked.

ragesRemorse
well, assholes are people too. Useless fu*king people, but people none the less.

I'm sure he would feel different if he had a relative who joined the military as a last resort to pay off student loans.

RedAlertv2
I am unable to view the video. Will someone tell me about it?

ntcsoldier
For the ******* that thinks that the military is a joke, I'm a soldier and I have sacraficed more time with my family that your entire lifespan. It sickens me to think that I help provide the freedom that allows it to be legal for you to show your stupidity. The Army can fix anything in the world but we can't fix stupid ****ing people like yourself. I bet you would want the military to help you if the Iraqes came over and held you hostage but I think I would leave you to die. If you were from another country you would be hanged for treason. And the freedom of speech was not a right at the beginning, the army made it that way. You think that we are so stupid, but most of us have college degrees. We are able to go to school full time and still kill for the rights that you feel are God eiven you ****ing idiot. Do you know how difficult it is to kill another person, or how difficult it is to see your friend dying in your arms and there is nothing that you can do to help him. Think of that shit before you start putting us down. You little no pussy getting freak looking coward, you probably cried at Old Yeller, you little *****. Ignorance must be bless. Come to my hood and say those things, you would not walk out alive.
Your like a little ****, I would trade your ass for a milky way.

Afro Cheese
Video didn't work for me.
Originally posted by ntcsoldier
It sickens me to think that I help provide the freedom that allows it to be legal for you to show your stupidity.

I bet you would want the military to help you if the Iraqes came over and held you hostage but I think I would leave you to die. Those two quotes kinda hurt your credibility. You're against freedom of speech if you don't like what the person has to say, and you would purposely abandon your duties cause of a personal grudge? I hope you're just speaking out of anger and not being serious.

ntcsoldier
Yes it is out of anger for the fact that I thought that we had gotten over the age of stupidity in public. I would never abandon my duties for no reson on this earth. I love being a soldier and live the beliefs of the military. This man just makes me question what I'm fighting for but then I look at my family and remember why.

ntcsoldier
but yes I would like to leave him to die but my morals and my job are first before my emotions. Thats what makes me a good soldier.

GCG
I have read about a domain forsakeourtroops.com and have the follwing statement:

The owner of this domain, who has identified himself in threatening and rude e-mail messages as Brad Kramer, may be e-mailed at [email protected], or [email protected] just in case anyone would like to express themselves to the 'idiot' !

silver_tears
I think you're wrong, the army can't fix anything in the world, and freedom of speech is one of the things the US claims to fight for, so let him say what he wants, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone.

Btw are you in the navy, cause you swear like a sailor? stick out tongue
sorry about the bad joke embarrasment

Tex
Sailor?!? Where?!? eyes

silver_tears
I think I just saw him climb out your window happy

finti
maybe this dude is for a more defensive military role, maybe he doesnt feel it is right to ship soldiers have across the world to fight. If so it is his right to speak his mind about it. Just because they see it different than you doesnt mean they are wrong, it is just their tke on it.
You see it as a duty to protect US and its interest wherever in the world they will station you lot, he dissagree. You just have to accept that people have a different of opinion than you, after all that is one of the constitutional rights your suppose to be defending.

leonheartmm
i cant see the video with my screwed comp, whats in it, and ntc soldier, im hopin that most of what u said was out of anger, cause the army isnt as perfect, as fair, or as rigtheous as ur post suggests, neither is it doin all that much for people, and i doubt that even without the invasion of iraq, ud see an iraqi take an american hostage, and it is indeed difficult to kill another person, but have u ever thought of how difficult it is FOR THE PERSON WHO DIES?, specialy if hes not guilty of nethin much than being ur enemy,

Fishy
Originally posted by leonheartmm
i cant see the video with my screwed comp, whats in it, and ntc soldier, im hopin that most of what u said was out of anger, cause the army isnt as perfect, as fair, or as rigtheous as ur post suggests, neither is it doin all that much for people, and i doubt that even without the invasion of iraq, ud see an iraqi take an american hostage, and it is indeed difficult to kill another person, but have u ever thought of how difficult it is FOR THE PERSON WHO DIES?, specialy if hes not guilty of nethin much than being ur enemy,

The person that dies is the lucky one... He will no longer have to worry about a war. No longer care about the Iraqi Terrorist, or the American invaders. No longer care about his fight for freedom because thats what both sides are fighting for. Dying seems much better then fighting to me.

leonheartmm
thas not true, unless u believ in a devine relegion or sumthin, just about nethin is better than not existng, n i bet u any american soldier would rather live with the war and worry than die.

Fishy
Originally posted by leonheartmm
thas not true, unless u believ in a devine relegion or sumthin, just about nethin is better than not existng, n i bet u any american soldier would rather live with the war and worry than die.

For me whether there is something after dead or not has nothing to do with it. I'd rather be dead... But thats my opinion

leonheartmm
yea but not that of most humans, even if they believe in life after death, hence my statement,

PVS
not working for me, i just get commercials and previews messed

KharmaDog
Video didn't work for me.

But couldn't one say that the guy who sent all those young american soldiers to Iraq for fabricated reasons forsaked your troops? Just a thought.

finti
no the bloody video didnt work for me either

Gryn Jabar
Originally posted by KidRock
http://www.foxnews.com/video2/player.html?...orld&-1&wvx-300

This has to be the biggest idiot around, and his eyes are crooked.
Sorry, but that last bit was hilarious. Pretty big douche too.

Gryn Jabar
Heard some people had some trouble w/ the video, here's another one:
http://www.drunkendelight.com/view.php?id=744

PVS

Fire
Just watched the video, now wether or not I believe in the US militairy is irrelevant, I believe PVS is right, this seems like serious right wing imput

But I have a more troublesome question actually, being a Foreigner I don't wathc Fox News so, is that news anker for real? I mean how biased can you bring it? What the f**k?

KidRock
Originally posted by Fire
Just watched the video, now wether or not I believe in the US militairy is irrelevant, I believe PVS is right, this seems like serious right wing imput

But I have a more troublesome question actually, being a Foreigner I don't wathc Fox News so, is that news anker for real? I mean how biased can you bring it? What the f**k?

Would you have liked the anker to agree with the guy? What is the big deal with him giving his opinion, does that automaticlly make him bias?

KharmaDog
Finally saw the video. I have to agree with PVS on this one. There is no reason that any news agency would give a half retarded moron like this the opportunity to forward or make aware of such a ridiculous cause. The only reason is to reaffirm and strengthen your own agenda.

Hannity still shows that he shouldn't be on T.V., but the dork that they are interviewing, I am willing to bet, was either put up to this, or has serious mental problems.

Fire
Well imo it makes him bias, ofcourse he doesn't have to agree. But the news ppl are supposed to be objective and not let their opinion shine through. In uni I was taught that the way news ppl bring the news affects ppls opinons about it, which makes it biased if done wrong.

finti
I love his name thouch Michael Crook do we need to say more

Gryn Jabar
UPDATE, The host of forsakeourtroops.com actually was a hoax, he went on the air to sell his domain name.

Fire
lol

PVS
Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
UPDATE, The host of forsakeourtroops.com actually was a hoax, he went on the air to sell his domain name.

oh please please PLEASE provide a link to this news so that
i may laugh hysterically at the gullability and ignorance of foxnews
and our good friend kidrock laughing

botankus
Originally posted by PVS
our good friend kidrock laughing

If he was the real Kid Rock would you be surprised?

PVS
Originally posted by botankus
If he was the real Kid Rock would you be surprised?

i'm not sure if i would care

Bardock42
I just love how the first interviewer did this interview "...oh by the way thats why morons like you have the freedom of speech..."....just great...I think Fox News will be my number one Comedy Station from now on.

finti
as I said if his name Michael Crook didnt ring a bell I wonder what better clue to not take this thing serious one need. Fox News bah humbug

KharmaDog
Nice to see FOX NEWS doing it's research. Hannity seems to go out of his way to look incompetant.

PVS
i guess the underlying message is we have the bush administration to thank for our freedom-----i mean PRIVILEDGE of speech, and we had BETTER be thankful or it will be taken away!!!

cornponious
Why am I not surprised that Kid Rock had something to do with this nonsense? Kid Rock, when you're in Chattanooga tomorrow night, I hope you fall off the stage.

corn

bilb
yeah he's a REAL winner when RIFVERBEND is the best venue he can get... golly gee hope i can be as cool as him when i grow up *rolls eyes*

Lana
Originally posted by Gryn Jabar

Should have known laughing fecking moron, and boy doesn't Fox News look intelligent for this.

KidRock
Originally posted by PVS
i guess the underlying message is we have the bush administration to thank for our freedom-----i mean PRIVILEDGE of speech, and we had BETTER be thankful or it will be taken away!!!

You should be thankful.

Lana
For what? The fact that our president and the administration is trying to make it out that our irrevocable rights are privelages?

cornponious
Originally posted by KidRock
You should be thankful.

HAR HAR HAR!!!

bilb
most eloquent post Corn

PVS
please dont quote that *expletive deleted*
im trying to make use of the 'ignore' function.

bilb
laughing PVS

KidRock
laughing bilb

Capt_Fantastic
Fox News? FOX NEWS! no, not them...not Fox News!

Darth Revan
Originally posted by ntcsoldier
For the ******* that thinks that the military is a joke, I'm a soldier and I have sacraficed more time with my family that your entire lifespan. It sickens me to think that I help provide the freedom that allows it to be legal for you to show your stupidity. The Army can fix anything in the world but we can't fix stupid ****ing people like yourself. I bet you would want the military to help you if the Iraqes came over and held you hostage but I think I would leave you to die. If you were from another country you would be hanged for treason. And the freedom of speech was not a right at the beginning, the army made it that way. You think that we are so stupid, but most of us have college degrees. We are able to go to school full time and still kill for the rights that you feel are God eiven you ****ing idiot. Do you know how difficult it is to kill another person, or how difficult it is to see your friend dying in your arms and there is nothing that you can do to help him. Think of that shit before you start putting us down. You little no pussy getting freak looking coward, you probably cried at Old Yeller, you little *****. Ignorance must be bless. Come to my hood and say those things, you would not walk out alive.
Your like a little ****, I would trade your ass for a milky way.

I'm sorry you feel that you have to go to a living hell and watch your friends die in order to "provide freedom." I apologize for this, but I wasn't under the impression that the Iraqis were actually challenging my freedom.

Fishy
God that interview sucks, he calls him a moron 10 times before he even asks his first question

((The_Anomaly))
first off im not American, so these people are not 'my' troops. nor do i have a huge amount of respect for the American military and its commanders. however, i have to agree that this guy is really ignorant, but not in the way that the "fox news guy" (who was pissing me off btw) made it out to be. this kid has no right to call anyone what he did. however the fox news channel is just as disgraceful as this kid, that interviewer should be fired for saying what he said. even if he was correct to a degree.

secondly i disagree with the interviewer, the troops DO NOT give you freedoms. not the troops of today anyways. perhaps the troops of WWI and WWII did that, but todays troops, absolutely not, they dont protect ur freedoms, from what? who is capable of taking that away?...i dont know...

although this kid is ignorant, i found the fox news anchor to be even more annoying.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Fishy
God that interview sucks, he calls him a moron 10 times before he even asks his first question

Yes indeed....quite amusing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.