Link vS He-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Link vS He-Man

shadow12
not sure but i'll go with link cause he my fav character

Swanky-Tuna
Which Link?

long pig
Zelda?

shadow12
i'm assuming he means OoT link

DarkCrawler
Link is going to die painfully.

illadelph12
I think the Power of Greyskull may supercede Link's powers on this one. He only has the Triforce of Courage, not all 3 (Wisdom and Power are with Zelda after defeating Gannon). Link has other spells, but I don't know if it would be powerful enough to defeat Castle Greyskull's Universal Magic.

Plus He-Man has Battlecat.

Fanboy
Link would win.

Dizzle
OniLink wins!!! haha, I'm such a Zelda fanboy. He-Man lifts what, 100 million tons? Unless magic totally f***s him up, He-Man wins. Probly even beats up Giant Link...

He-Manrules
100 million tons is nothing to He-Man

Big Evil
Link has that chomp-chomp to counter He-Man's pussy.

Both may be homo erotic, but Link's is a more subtle acceptable bishounen type gayism. A point for the Hyrulian right there.

He-Man has "the power", Link has an array of weapons and items to assit him in his travels. Buff body.. Bombs, Excalibur, speed-boots, magick powder, bow/arrow set, boomerang, grappling hook, etc.. Another point for Link.

Chomp-Chomp can eat enemies that are otherwise invunerable, He-Man's pussy always get's whooped by Skeletor. Yet another point for link..

Princess Zelda, a blonde bimbo with no ambition to lead the republic.
That one foxy red-head with a dominating attidue and a kickass sword. Score one for He-Man.

Who they have to fight:
Gannon, an evil warlock who looks almost as scary as Michal Jackson (almost) and turns into a werepig.
Skeletor. A umm.. skeleton.
Link wins this one too, I'm more scared of Michal Jackson then Paris Hilton.

That's Link: 4. He-Man:1. Link wins yo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.