Revan&Sidious vs NJO Luke and ROTS Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kun-ni Habeo
i think this wuld be a great fight. Happy Dance

Fishy
NJO Luke and Yoda...

I'm just going to assume they fight in a flat grass land or something not the senate chambers so Sidious can't run away and will be killed by Yoda, then its Yoda and Luke vs Revan, together they will win.

Kun-ni Habeo
i agree

Lord_Windu
same here

Darth_Otaku

Darth Mantis
Luke and Yoda

Fishy

Darth_Otaku
I said that.

Darth Plagues
Luke Skywalker and Yoda hands down.... Happy Dance

Kun-ni Habeo
lol

green dude
Fishy Kun-ni Habeo and Lord_Windu Darth Mantis Darth Plagues
i have to agree with you Yoda and Luke would kick Mayjor Butt
Revan&Sidious vs NJO Luke and ROTS Yoda thats not a hard question Sidious would run like heck he tried to run from Yoda in ROTS if Luke was their he would be gone befor the fight started and Revan would be left alone confused cursing mad Sidious for being an ugly cowered Luke goes behind Revan Yoda pushs by using force push Revan goes into Lukes lightsber that would be a good and easy plan and stradgie and it would be hillarious LoL laughing

Darth_Glentract
well,

I think Revan is stronger than Luke
Yoda kills Sidious if Sids stops running away
Yoda helps Luke finish Revan

Bobafetty
I would say the sith win this one, no reasons.

Kun-ni Habeo
lol

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
well,

I think Revan is stronger than Luke
Yoda kills Sidious if Sids stops running away
Yoda helps Luke finish Revan

I agree. Yoda would kill Sidious before Lord Revan could kill Luke so it would be two on one that not even Revan could win.

Kun-ni Habeo
lol,,u like revan so much?me to

sasee tiin
Why does everybody think Sidious ran away from Yoda?
i think you all should watch ROTS again. As much as i hate it, Sidious doesn't run away at all....he is just smart and stands on the top, which gives him an advantage....
Anyway i think the fight would been won by Yoda in a totally empty room. At the same time, Luke would finish off Revan, so the Jedi's would win

Fishy
Originally posted by sasee tiin
Why does everybody think Sidious ran away from Yoda?
i think you all should watch ROTS again. As much as i hate it, Sidious doesn't run away at all....he is just smart and stands on the top, which gives him an advantage....
Anyway i think the fight would been won by Yoda in a totally empty room. At the same time, Luke would finish off Revan, so the Jedi's would win

Doesn't run away?

Sidious gets pushed and runs away.

Sidious fights Yoda on equal grounds and seeks out the high ground and he still doesn't manage to kill him. He just made Yoda lose his lightsaber, and Yoda was clearly more powerful in the force then Sidious after blocking Sidious his best. Let the two fight on some normal grass land and Sidious is dead

sasee tiin
WRONG!! you never see sidious seek to the high ground, we see yoda jumping down......
and, if you make someone loose their light saber, that is well done, especially when it is Yoda who loose it....

Fishy
It was a surprise attack well done, but nothing that makes him great and Yoda still blocked his attack. Sidious never faced Yoda fairly... And we never see him seek the high ground yet still when the fight returns to them Sidious is at the top of the building and Yoda is going there.

sasee tiin
i agree with much of what you say, and i don't think Sidious owns Yoda, just that he was a the same level. i agree with Yoda blocking Sidious best, but what did Yoda do, trying to kill/defeat Sidious? almost nothing.
Yoda was on the defense for the main parts of the duel. Only through the light saber fight we see sidious having smallproblems, but he quite easily defend, until Yoda JUMPS DOWN.....

back to the thread, Yoda and sidious would keep on fighting until the most powerful Jedi ever (NJO Luke) finally, after a long, amazing fight, kills Revan and help our little green friend to finish off the emperror (what i think....)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.