Who's the strongest of the 3: Superman, Hercules, or He-Man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Who's the strongest of the 3: Superman, Hercules, or He-Man.

Superman has Cosmic strength.

Hercules has Godly strength.

An He-Man has Magical strength.

But who's the strongest?

DigiMark007
He-Man. He draws strength from the universe itself via Castle Greyskull. His strength is potentially limitless. It's based upon need, so he's not always super-strong, but it's there for use if he needs it. He's been said to be the equal of Pre-Crisis Supes.

Superman might win a fight (Herc wouldn't...sorry leo), but He-Man is the strongest here.

-DM

newjak86
Now the supes fans are gonna say yeah but he juggled planets so how could he be weaker than He-Man personaly I don't know enough about the He-Man comics to say.

ZephroCarnelian
Supes' strength is based on willpower - if he needs to be strong enough to lift something then he usually can, whether it's an aircraft carrier or a planet. However, he must have a limit (even though he's not shown one) because his power is derived from the sun.

HeMan has the power of the Universe backing him up. In an arm wrstle, he could beat anyone. Even the Hulk. Because Hulk's strength takes time to kick in. Whereas HeMan is always strong enough for what he needs to do. If he needs to beat Huolk, he's strong enough to do it.

Hercules is out of his league.

Sentry
He-Man is the the most powerful man in the universe.

long pig
Pretty much, yeah.
No one is physically stronger, in any universe.

Fanboy
Superman is the most strongest and I think Hercules would come in second and He-Man in last.

leonidas
<<Superman might win a fight (Herc wouldn't...sorry leo), but He-Man is the strongest here.>>

heheh. no worries - i'm a fan of herc, not a fanboy! i'd say herc is certainly the LEAST strong of these 3. and by all teh stuff i hear about he-man (ridiculous as it is) i'd have to say he-man WOULD be the strongest. in an old action when he and supes went at it it was a draw, but it was a short battle.

ragesRemorse
First off, i consider he man and hercules to be fake comic books, but if anyone can give me an accomplishment that he man has done, that is even 1/16 as incredible as the greatest thing superman has done, i might rethink the credibility of he man

armandovalles
Well, between Herc and Supes i'd say Herc because although Supes has held Earth also on occasion, Herc held the earth for thousands of years! I dont know enough about He-Man to say anything about him but between Herc and Supes i'd have to say Herc even though Supes would beat the shit out of Herc in a fight.

ragesRemorse
hercules held the world for thousands of years? Wasnt he to busy fighting for the Gods?

long pig
There's a difference between that Herc' and Marvel's Herc'.
Thor didn't fight the big snake that was crushing the earth, like he does in the fable either.

leonidas
<<First off, i consider he man and hercules to be fake comic books,>>

okay, i don't mind digi poking fun, but THIS i take exception to!! hercules is not, and never has been, 'fake'. whatever that means. he's been a part of the marvel universe for almost forty years!! fake? fake!? man, a little respect please . . .

damn, i HATE when someone brings out the fanboy in me . . .

smile

long pig
Yup, Herc's a big ol pansy faker.
-waits for leo to go off again-

ragesRemorse
i say it's a fake comic because it is hercules. i dont know

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
First off, i consider he man and hercules to be fake comic books, but if anyone can give me an accomplishment that he man has done, that is even 1/16 as incredible as the greatest thing superman has done, i might rethink the credibility of he man

I consider Superman to be a yawnfest, and He-man is stronger than current Supes.

"fake" comic books.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wynndar
hercules fake? what the hell?

long pig
http://community.allhiphop.com/images/smilies/wrist.gif
Oh, please.

leonidas
<<i say it's a fake comic because it is hercules. i dont know>>

what the %$#@#!' hell's THAT supposed to mean?? where's jinzin or merc . . . (looks around) oh, there they are. hey, jinzin, merc, i say wolverine comics are fake because they have wolverine in them! and that should at last prove spidey can beat wolvie, because obviously spidey is no faker!

umm, spidey's NOT a fake, is he rages . . . ?? (keeps fingers and toes crossed . . .)

Magee
I think what he means to say is Marvel did'nt create the character Hercules. To me Hercules just should'nt be part of the marvel universe, especially when u watched the disney film as a kid stick out tongue

I dunno, its hard to explain.

leonidas
what about thor? he's out of myth as well, and so are all the olympians and asgardians. imagine marvel without thor! but i sort of see what you're getting at, it just doesn't make much difference to me.

herc rocks!

leonidas
just reread that issue of dc comics presents, where supes battles he-man. i was apparently remembering that issue wrong, because in it, supes left he-man laying. 'fraid i'm gonna have to change my vote to supes. (though that WAS pre-crisis supes . . .)

He-Manrules
He-Man, by far. He has unlimited strength and can lift a planet. Nothing is too much for him

Pepito
Hercules at his full potential is the embodiement of strength. While Thor is the god of storms, his greek counterpart is the actual deity of strength. Thus Hercules is the strongest.

Cosmic Cube
Have either of them ever matched Superman's strength?

whirlysplat
No they have notbig grin CC

Supes is stronger big grin

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by whirlysplat
No they have notbig grin CC

Supes is stronger big grin

When comparing two character's strength, I usually go by feats, not words. He-Man could say, "I can lift the earth," all he wants, but until he proves it, it means nothing. Personally, I believe Superman to be the strongest of these three. Wonder Woman is stronger than Hercules, so that says it all about him. All I've seen from He-Man is an assload of claims that he has infinite strength, with no supporting evidence. I'll reserve judgment for now, but I'm inclined to believe that Superman is the strongest..

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
When comparing two character's strength, I usually go by feats, not words. He-Man could say, "I can lift the earth," all he wants, but until he proves it, it means nothing. Personally, I believe Superman to be the strongest of these three. Wonder Woman is stronger than Hercules, so that says it all about him. All I've seen from He-Man is an assload of claims that he has infinite strength, with no supporting evidence. I'll reserve judgment for now, but I'm inclined to believe that Superman is the strongest..

He-Man once hurled the moon of Phantos out of orbit.

Zahit
He-Man is an active participant in the gay-pride parade.

http://www.loonietimes.com/gallery/He-Man-Skeletor.gif

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
He-Man once hurled the moon of Phantos out of orbit.

I don't think thats' Superman level strength.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
I don't think thats' Superman level strength.

When was the last time Superman hurled a planet-sized object? Before Pre-Crisis? He-Man can and has held his own against Pre-Crisis Superman.

leonidas
i'd say he-man, supes and herc. pre-c supes was stronger than any of them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.