Area 51

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PrinceofBlades
I think it's a scam from the government in order to get money. A tourist attraction. What do you think?

dark1365
There trying to keep it a secret, aren't they?

hotsauce6548
I don't really know abou the whole Area 51 thing. Now people can go see it?

Darth Mantis
Secret they are keeping... Deep within the earth, that is where the secret lies...

Ken Kenobi
How can you have a tourist attraction where no one is permitted to go? wink

Big Evil
http://www.kinoweb.de/film97/MenInBlack/pix/scr1024.768.jpg
There is no Area 51, it's all in your head..

Korri
I used to live there smile.

I really dont see what all the fuss is about, it would make a good holiday destination, think of the money thats to be made, they could have cheesy Area 51 merchandise!

Yeah but seriously though, its pretty quiet at the weekends.

Mr. Bacon
yea i went there once, nice place

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
How can you have a tourist attraction where no one is permitted to go? wink

Because it keeps the people coming...

Pandemoniac
Area 51 is a test site for prototype planes, in the beginning the odd crafts they launched caused some rumors of alien visits amongst the surrounding townsfolk. The legendary crashed alien craft was a mere weatherballoon, just happened to get spotted by some dumb farmer who blew the whole story up.
There are no alien devices stored at area 51, and if there ever where any, they would have moved them by now as the siter gained such attention. They are just intended to make money out of the legend, making it a tourist attraction with alien caps, shirts and milkshakes.

PrinceofBlades
Than who the hell voted "No coment (cause i'm and alien)"? roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Ones
me.. as a joke

PrinceofBlades
Join the club wink

KidRock
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
Because it keeps the people coming...

It keeps the people coming? People arent allowed to go there. They get shot if they do. So.. you make no sense.

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by KidRock
It keeps the people coming? People arent allowed to go there. They get shot if they do. So.. you make no sense.

When your parents lock a "something" up in the closet, and threaten to punish you on your attempts, doesn't motivate you to try to open it anyway?

rubber dickie
area 51 does exist...

wait, scratch that... neuralyzer

PrinceofBlades
Scratched...now what, do I sniff?

nutella-spatz
No comment, I'm an alien. alien2

Well, they seem pretty serious about it. confused
It'D be a lot of effort, when it'S just a tourist attraction. erm On the other hand,.. no offence, but the American government is capable of a lot of things, that are not credible for us.

PrinceofBlades
Well since we don't now the full limits of our American government, and can only speculate from the movies that come out like MIB and what not. So the posibilities are unlimited.

nutella-spatz
Speculations because of movies are very, very unreliable and untrustworthy sources. messed

As the filmmakers shouldn't know much about those whole issues themselves.

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by nutella-spatz
Speculations because of movies are very, very unreliable and untrustworthy sources. messed

As the filmmakers shouldn't know much about those whole issues themselves.

Well guessing out of nowhere is no real reliable source either.

nutella-spatz
Well, .. but those are films. Things that were made up or do you think a long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away some Jedis fought against the empire?

And also those movies like MIB are made up ....
Or do you actually believe those movies are based on facts?

PrinceofBlades
Well, .. but those are films. Things that were made up or do you think a long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away some Jedis fought against the empire?

And also those movies like MIB are made up ....
Or do you actually believe those movies are based on facts?

First of all I faught against that empire, and second I now work for that that particular industry. Maybe you should talk to the directors and mention "The tomato behind the pot"...

nutella-spatz
Ok, I'll do that. stick out tongue

PrinceofBlades
good, tell them "the cat in the bag out of the box" sent you...

Mr Parker
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
I think it's a scam from the government in order to get money. A tourist attraction. What do you think?

I suppose you dont believe in the roswell ufo crash either huh? if not,you better wake up and smell the coffee.its real.

nutella-spatz
Mh, I hope I survive those evil all-knowing filmkakers. confused They'll be out to get me. bag

..and you.

nutella-spatz
Originally posted by Mr Parker
I suppose you dont believe in the roswell ufo crash either huh? if not,you better wake up and smell the coffee.its real.

Are you one of them? What the f**k? One of those evil film-makers?

PrinceofBlades
Are you one of them? What the f**k? One of those evil film-makers?

laughing out loud

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Mr Parker

I'm sure it was...

Blue Dragon
I don't get this...

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Blue Dragon
I don't get this...

What's not to get?

Blue Dragon
Nothing...what's this thread about!?

Korri
Read it and learn my child.

eggmayo
Ive been to the back gate of Area 51, wasnt particluarily high security, not even a sentry guard.

Anna85
I am an alien

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by Korri
Read it and learn my child.
Not much was said in the first post...
Yes mom roll eyes (sarcastic)

Korri
Originally posted by eggmayo
Ive been to the back gate of Area 51, wasnt particluarily high security, not even a sentry guard.

I was there, didnt you see me, huh? HUH?

Blue Dragon
Guess not...

eggmayo
I was there, didnt you see me, huh? HUH?
You've never been to Florida in your life!

Korri
The one in Orkney b!tch!

eggmayo
The one in Orkney b!tch!
Orkneys not in Florida!

Korri
Well deducted Mr Geniosoh.

DeRFmAn
I dont know if it has anything to do with aliens but I do believe there be some secretive shit going on there

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.