marvel v dc - THE VILLAINS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
okay, so marvel and dc are gonna go head to head again. this time it's the villains!

loki v zod
dr. doom v the cyborg (superman)
juggs v solomon grundy
abomination v mongul
green goblin v catwoman
sabertooth v bane (full of the juice!)
apocalypse v protex (white martian leader)
magneto v black adam
venom v deathstroke

all characters are in their 'classic' forms. ie - magneto is 'classic' mags, not the uberpowerful newer version. it's a best 5/9. who takes who, and who takes home the title?

DarkCrawler
DC takes it.

Except in the GG VS Catwoman and Sabretooth VS Bane. And maybe Juggs (If he is classic) VS Grundy.

28Dave37
Yea i think DC has it. Because the are classic.

leonidas
really. hmmm . . .

i sort of saw it going like this:

zod
doom
juggs
mongul
goblin
sabes
apoc v protex i honestly can't say!
adam
venom

i think marvel takes it. but it's damn close . . .

Xplosive
zod
the cyborg (superman)
juggs
mongul
green goblin
sabertooth
apocalypse
black adam
venom

leonidas
another vote for marvel winning. makes it 2 to 2 . . .

DarkCrawler
If it is un-prepped fight, Cyborg will destroy Doom.

Superherovandal
yeah what could Doom possibly do to Cyborg? Cyborg would take over his armor any of his weaponry.

leonidas
hrm. yeah, i forgot to add there is supposed to be a little prep time. in my head i had 1 day. but even with just a day, i figured doom could somehow figure a way to put the overconfident cyborg away. even without prep, his armor is likely prepared to handle an attempt at taking it over.

long pig
His armor is tech' and magic based, I coubt Cyborg could take it over.
Marvel's only winners are
Jugs
Venom
GG
Sabretooth.

Superherovandal
He took over a portion of the Source Wall why not Doom's armor?

long pig
What exactly is the source wall?
Superman isn't my cup-o-tea....so what is it?

leonidas
it's . . . really powerful. barring that, if you don't think cyborg could take doom's armor over, why do you think cyborg would win? you didn't list doom in your marvel winners?

long pig
Because I don't know much about Cyborg, and I try not to make claims unless I atleast have an idea of what I'm talking about.
Good enough?

I don't know if Cyborg can control magic based tech....he might can, I dunno.

brainchild81
Marvel would win. Loki uses magic. Zod loses. Doom's combo of sourcery & science would be too much for Cyborg. Juggs murders Grundy once and for all. Sabes rips Bane to pieces. GG blows Catwoman to tiny bits w/a grenade. Abomination beats down Mongul. Venom kills DS. Black Adam and Protex seem to be the only real threats. Cyborg Supes does have a chance against Doom though.

DarkCrawler
Zod can take Loki out before he can use his magic. Same with Cyborg.

leonidas
they're all pretty close to me. i'm surprised bane isn't getting a LITTLE more respect. this is regular sabes, and bane is juiced up. anyway, tally appears to be 3 - 3 . . .

Beyonder
loki v zod - Zod is vulnerable to magic & doesn't have much to harm Loki. Loki's stalemated Surfer before.

dr. doom v the cyborg (superman) - not sure. Can't really underestimate Doom,esp. since he's fighting a cyborg.

juggs v solomon grundy - Juggernaut
abomination v mongul - Abomination
green goblin v catwoman - GG
sabertooth v bane (full of the juice!) - Sabretooth
apocalypse v protex (white martian leader) - ?
magneto v black adam - ?
venom v deathstroke - Venom

Marvel.

kgkg

brainchild81
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Zod can take Loki out before he can use his magic. Same with Cyborg. I really can't imagine Loki losing to Zod. This isn't a human magician here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.