The Anikan Skywalker/Darth Vader & Palatine vs. Yoda & Mace Windu story outcome

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

green dude
( location: Senate Areana Chancellors Office) Sith:Now the Sith will rule the Galaxy thanks to you Darth Vader Darth Vader : thankyou my master Sith: The Jedi are finally no more ...... Yoda and Mace push open the door and walk in Sith in shock Yoda: surprised Chancellor or is Emperor Sith: surprised to see not really but to see Mace alive yes
Mace: you can't kill a Jedi that easily Darth Varder: really Mace you should have stayed dead cause now im going to destroy you ! Darth Vader pulls out light saber Yoda: so you've chosen the darkside so be it now will have to destroy you both we will he pulls out green lightsaber Your arrogance blinds you Yoda now you will experience the full power of the dark side pulls out light Saber Mace pulls out light saber let the battle begin Darth Vader goes at Mace Yoda at Sith Mace: don't do this Anikan Darth Vader : Anikan is gone only Darth Vader still lives they lock light sabers Darth Vader strikes Mace with blue lightning Mace get thrown across the room into a wall just then Obi-wan comes in
Obi-wan:no ! Anikan! Darth Vader walks up to Mace and stabs him with his lightsaber and walks up to Obi-wan Darth Vader: why did you come here you shouldn't not unless you've reconsidered joining me Obi-wan: Anikan i will never join the Darkside but i don't want to kill you Darth Vader: but i will destroy you Obi-wan: Anikan you were my friend my brother why did you join the darkside.. .? Darth Vader: the Darkside is stronger and this is the only way to save Padme Obi-wan: Anikan every thing you owned you had is now lost now Padme would rather die than to see like this Darth Vader: enough talk Obiwan time for you to join Qui-Gon Jinn he tries to hit Obi-won Obi-wan blocks Obiwan: don't you know why Qui-Gon Jinn died he was killed by a sith he wanted me to train you he knew you were the chosen one light sabers clash again he told me if he died to train you and i did Darth Vader ready to strike Obi-wan and he would be gone forever Obi-wan waits for him to strike he put his down his light saber and hits Obi-wan with a blue lightning from the darkside of the force Obi-wan is hit unconsious Sith and Yoda clash light sabers Yoda: darkside maybe stronge in your new aprentice maybe but Anikan good still maybe Sith: Yoda when i kill you i will kill Obi-wan then i will rule the galaxy Yoda jumps in air and kicks him in the gut Yoda: Stop you i will your rule will end Sidious

green dude
Sith recouvers and uses blue lightning Yoda is down Sith runs for his life Yoda gets up slowly Darht Vader is standing over him Yoda: Darth Vader
Darth Vader: im not going to kill you now get up a least not without a fight Yoda: we'll see Darth Vader we will see he stands up they stike with their light sabers they lock Yoda: strong you are maybe but i am stronger Darth Vader: will see Yoda spins around Darth Vader blocks Yoda jumps in the air over Darth Vader Darth vader turns and block agian Darth Vader: you now Yoda you were right all those years befor i shouldn't have been trained Yoda: you had sadness and were in pain suffering suffering leads to anger to..... leads to the Darkside
Darth Vader: what made you change your mind Yoda: pity i thought you could change Darth Vader: you were right i have changed
Yoda: you could have been a great Jedi and would have been a master soon if you had been patient Darth Vader: why didn't you then
Yoda: you could do better if you trained longer you would be one of the most powerful Jedi Darth Vader: i am the most powerful
Yoda strikes Darth Vader cuts his arm not of just cut it Yoda:I remeber a day when I senses you were in great pain what had happened ?
Darth Vader: i went to free my mother she had been freed i went to find her i was told she went out a month a go and nver came back i went to find her i found her in a tent dieing i held her in my arms she told me that she was proud of me i took her body i was so mad they killed my mother i killed those sand people every one of them i only told Padme this no one eles Yoda: sorry i am that you lost your mother pain you have suffered but you have let her down she would not be happy to see this way Anikan Darth Vader: i am not Anikan anymore i am Darth Vader Anikan was weak i am strong and now you will die ! Yoda dodges they lock light sabers Darth Vader almost hits Yoda head off good their is still i will him i will let him live his son can bring him back maybe thought Yoda he jumps in the air Darth Vader uses blue lightning Yoda gets pushed back against a wall he pushes of the wall land on the floor he was behind Darth Vader his presence unknow he could end this but he knows theirs good in him Darth Vader know hes caught Yoda sighs he uses energy push he pushes him against the the wall he is unconcious Yoda: i will let you live Darth Vader only because of Anikan

Fishy
Sidious is not Sith...

And change how they talk and shit like that, I'm not even going to read it

green dude
you will be brought back Anikan this i promise i will keep it i will he looks down at him he put his light saber away he goes to Obi-wan he tries to wake him up Yoda:Obi-wan Obi-wan regains consiousness
Obi-wan: is he still alive he runs over to Darth Vader Yoda: he lives let him live leave now we must time will be soon when Luke will bring balance or distrution like his father hope we must Obi-wan looks down at Darth Vader one last time they walk out Anikan listening he gets up puts his light saber away and walks out ( this is what could have happened Luke and Leia are kids now this could have occured see episode 4 to see what happens next) By green dude be sure to add on if you'v seen episode 4 or just add on or make your own story and tell me if you liked it that all for now

Gryn Jabar
Except for the plot, punctuation, dialogue, grammer and spelling it was a good story!

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
Except for the plot, punctuation, dialogue, grammer and spelling it was a good story!

So does that mean you liked it? laughing

You got to fix how they speak Greendude.

Bobafetty
Sith win

green dude
sorry im not the best speller or writer i don't spend hours watching SW im not sure how the charaters talk really i tried i was trying to make an out come to what some one eles wrote i guess failed i have o well whatever :P

Bobafetty
Try to look at the key board when typing. I can barely understand you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.