New Friday the 13th?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hh?
IGN FilmForce has learned that none other than Oscar-winner Quentin Tarantino is in final negotiations to write and direct the Ultimate Jason Voorhees Movie, an all new Friday the 13th for New Line.

While the rumor mill had long suggested that the next movie might be Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash, that project never came together for a number of reasons.

Fans will instead be treated to the Ultimate Jason Voorhees Movie. The project will be a co-venture between New Line and Paramount Pictures. It is expected to be a "quickie" that could get underway as early as this year!

Tarantino's production company, A Band Apart, referred us to the William Morris Agency. A rep at WMA would only advise us that Tarantino has "not yet" been offered the job while refusing to elaborate any further.

If there's any (ultra-violent) filmmaker who could make Jason cool and scary again, it'd be the man who resurrected Travolta. I just wonder if the movie will be retitled Kill Jason?

Source: http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/594/594028p1.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

this has got to be the dumbest shit ever^

Evil Dead
wow........this was rumored (Tarantino directing/writing) 6 months ago..........he flat out said he wouldn't do it.

MetalHeart
r they really gonna have only 13 movies in the series?

Cinemaddiction
Only..

eggmayo
If this turns out to be true, its gotta be the best in the series.

MildPossession
We just said it wasn't true, so it will not turn out true. Well the one with Tarantino anyway.

papabeard
Thread here :

www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=329049&highlight=tarantino

gingermagic
i heard that it would be called final friday, and would include other horror movie personas, so maybe ash, pumpkinhead, or someother slasher (candyman, fisherman anyone?

papabeard
ginger maniac
"and would include other horror movie personas, so maybe ash, pumpkinhead, or someother slasher (candyman, fisherman anyone?"

this sh"t is always rumourd, more likely to be in the Freddy vs Jason Brand as opposed to Friday.
I dont think Tarantino would have anything to do with that?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.