Blade vs...........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Synchro
Blade vs Spiderman
Blade vs Captain America
Blade vs Wolverine
Blade vs Daredevil
Blade vs Sabretooth
Blade vs Deadpool

Just curious as to how strong Blade is compared to some of the major fighters in Marvel.

Crazymaniac
Spidey wins
Capt wins
Daredevil wins
Blade wins
Deadpool wins

JRW
blade loses to evryone on that list

Lord-of-Dreams
So... you know... a lot of times, when I want to know who'd win a fight, I post it as a thread. Please don't make multiple fiht threads. take it once at a time, skippy. 'cuz just about all these fights have been done. And blade gets slapped all over most of the time. He might take Sabertooth, but it's a coin toss.

Fanboy
This is as Stupid when some dude put Superman against Blade. Blade loses against them all darnit.

Synchro
Easy there sunshine. Is it a crime now to be just curious about something? Your obviously a Marvel fan. Well, Im not. So naturally I wont know a certain character's strength much from Marvel. So naturally I would put a matchup between that character and somebody else for me to know how strong and how well will he fair against that somebody, I mean this is a "Versus" forum, right?

Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
So... you know... a lot of times, when I want to know who'd win a fight, I post it as a thread. Please don't make multiple fiht threads. take it once at a time, skippy. 'cuz just about all these fights have been done. And blade gets slapped all over most of the time. He might take Sabertooth, but it's a coin toss.

Well, there are currently other threads that are havng multiple fights out there as well, so...... But, I wont try to argue this time. So pardon me........I guess?

K3VIL
Originally posted by Synchro
Blade vs Spiderman
Blade vs Captain America
Blade vs Wolverine
Blade vs Daredevil
Blade vs Sabretooth
Blade vs Deadpool

Just curious as to how strong Blade is compared to some of the major fighters in Marvel.

Blade VS Spider-Man
He'll trade some blows after Spidey take away his weapons, and then get knocked out, unless he succesfuly hit Spidey with the sword or a silver stick.But he'll need luck and Spidey should be in slugfest mode not paying attention to the Spider-Sense.

Blade VS Captain America
Peak Vampire condition VS Peak Human Condition.
Blade has over twice Cap's strenght, he's faster, more durable, can heal faster, possess more stamina, reflexes, and considerable leaping abilities, he carries firepower of medium level, that will work only if Blade speedblitz him and open the fire on various points, even if Cap will block it, it will slow down him, cause he'll play on a defensive side, then Blade can run straight upon him and then pull out his sword and proceed into stabbing Cap in the chest or the head, he need only one hit, and considering how much trained he is into aiming at lethal points, see above, head and chest, he'll gain the upper hand and do the job, his skills are not those of Cap, but certainly sufficient mixed with his powers.

Blade VS Wolverine
He'll face someone with same physical condition of Cap, except for the healing abilities and the stamina, plus an adamantium laced fist used from a Class 800 Lbs guy is better than a normal fist of a Class 800 Lbs guy, but Blade can take anything Logan can dish out until he pull out the claws, Logan will destroy the sword with ease, but on the other hand, Blade has superior reflexes and speed, he may be able to cut is throat, then behead him or stab him into the heart.
This will leave Logan on the ground and he'll need time to recover from, obviously if he can.

Blade VS Daredevil
DD physical abilities are near peak human level, but he's not sufficiently durable to stay against Blade, plus Blade is stronger then him, far stronger, he'll need a couple of punches and kicks and it will end fast.
A billy club isn't going to stop him.
Now for DD fanboys, yes I know who he is, but I also know who Blade is.

Blade VS Sabretooth
Blade is gonna losing, even Spider-Man is gonna losing here, Sab is far above Blade and outmatch him in every sector.

Blade VS DeadPool
Blade maybe able to do it here, they both carries identical weapons, but Blade is physically superior, on the other hand, Wade can regenerate from a chunk of flesh, he'll be back to stomp the Daywalker.

Synchro
Thank you very much K3VIL.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by K3VIL
Blade VS Spider-Man
He'll trade some blows after Spidey take away his weapons, and then get knocked out, unless he succesfuly hit Spidey with the sword or a silver stick.But he'll need luck and Spidey should be in slugfest mode not paying attention to the Spider-Sense.

Blade VS Captain America
Peak Vampire condition VS Peak Human Condition.
Blade has over twice Cap's strenght, he's faster, more durable, can heal faster, possess more stamina, reflexes, and considerable leaping abilities, he carries firepower of medium level, that will work only if Blade speedblitz him and open the fire on various points, even if Cap will block it, it will slow down him, cause he'll play on a defensive side, then Blade can run straight upon him and then pull out his sword and proceed into stabbing Cap in the chest or the head, he need only one hit, and considering how much trained he is into aiming at lethal points, see above, head and chest, he'll gain the upper hand and do the job, his skills are not those of Cap, but certainly sufficient mixed with his powers.

Blade VS Wolverine
He'll face someone with same physical condition of Cap, except for the healing abilities and the stamina, plus an adamantium laced fist used from a Class 800 Lbs guy is better than a normal fist of a Class 800 Lbs guy, but Blade can take anything Logan can dish out until he pull out the claws, Logan will destroy the sword with ease, but on the other hand, Blade has superior reflexes and speed, he may be able to cut is throat, then behead him or stab him into the heart.
This will leave Logan on the ground and he'll need time to recover from, obviously if he can.

Blade VS Daredevil
DD physical abilities are near peak human level, but he's not sufficiently durable to stay against Blade, plus Blade is stronger then him, far stronger, he'll need a couple of punches and kicks and it will end fast.
A billy club isn't going to stop him.
Now for DD fanboys, yes I know who he is, but I also know who Blade is.

Blade VS Sabretooth
Blade is gonna losing, even Spider-Man is gonna losing here, Sab is far above Blade and outmatch him in every sector.

Blade VS DeadPool
Blade maybe able to do it here, they both carries identical weapons, but Blade is physically superior, on the other hand, Wade can regenerate from a chunk of flesh, he'll be back to stomp the Daywalker.

Once again K3VIL ignores Blade's comic feats (as well as the feats of his opponents) with the classic "vampire means stronger then human" argument.

chilled monkey
But Blade isn't just a half vampire, is he? He is also a highly skilled and ruthless fighter.

Well-trained human vs well-trained superhuman- how do you think that will go?

K3VIL is quite right.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by chilled monkey
But Blade isn't just a half vampire, is he? He is also a highly skilled and ruthless fighter.

Well-trained human vs well-trained superhuman- how do you think that will go?

K3VIL is quite right.

K3VIL is a giant Blade fanboy.

Blade would lose to all of them except Daredevil and possibly Captain America. Wolverine would be a good fight if he had an adamantium sword, but he don't, so he's ****ed. Deadpool is more agile then Blade, and he could beat Blade just because his pain threshold and damage threshold are ridiculous.... plus he'd probably just roshambo him.

Lord-of-Dreams
Originally posted by Synchro
Easy there sunshine. Is it a crime now to be just curious about something? Your obviously a Marvel fan. Well, Im not. So naturally I wont know a certain character's strength much from Marvel. So naturally I would put a matchup between that character and somebody else for me to know how strong and how well will he fair against that somebody, I mean this is a "Versus" forum, right?

Well, there are currently other threads that are havng multiple fights out there as well, so...... But, I wont try to argue this time. So pardon me........I guess?
Well... sure. I'm glad you didn't start a fight. also impressed. big grin I'm beginning to like you... big grin Welcome to the site.

I think Blade gives Spidey a pretty good fight, but he's just one nitch too low to take him. He leaves a couple big bruises though. wink

And guys, calm down, please? Don't hate K3VIL 'Cause he likes Blade. You (and I'm probly not exempt) call everyone who likes a character a fanboy. Is he though? He clearly favours Blade, but he did say that Wade could beat him and that Spidey would beat him and that ST would beat him. Maybe he just doesn't know Cap too well. It's not a crime to be wrong. I think... lol so why don't we all keep it civilized.(responding to possible aggresion early to prevent any conflict. I don't feel like watching a fight here.)

Synchro
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams Welcome to the site.

Tnx. smile

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
And guys, calm down, please? Don't hate K3VIL 'Cause he likes Blade. You (and I'm probly not exempt) call everyone who likes a character a fanboy. Is he though? He clearly favours Blade, but he did say that Wade could beat him and that Spidey would beat him and that ST would beat him. Maybe he just doesn't know Cap too well. It's not a crime to be wrong. I think... lol so why don't we all keep it civilized.(responding to possible aggresion early to prevent any conflict. I don't feel like watching a fight here.)

You don't know half of what has been argued in other threads involving other members, so who are you to say someone calls everyone fanboys? I know that I have called maybe, two, or possibly three, people on this entire forum, fanboys.

Lesson in short, don't try to prevent any conflict, that's not your job and you're just gonna get flak from me.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Nataku8188
You don't know half of what has been argued in other threads involving other members, so who are you to say someone calls everyone fanboys? I know that I have called maybe, two, or possibly three, people on this entire forum, fanboys.

Lesson in short, don't try to prevent any conflict, that's not your job and you're just gonna get flak from me.

Lmao your soooooooooooooo scary roll eyes (sarcastic)

pluijm
i think it can he can loos to all but also win to al

long pig
Originally posted by Fanboy
This is as Stupid when some dude put Superman against Blade. Blade loses against them all darnit.

laughing uhhh, yes, that was horrible!
-hopes no one checks who made it-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.