Onslaught vs. Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crazymaniac
I say Onslaught

armandovalles
Onslaught has absolutely no chance in hell of even damaging Big G.

GalacticStorm
Galactus with ease. This thread has been done before many a time and very recently. Its probably even on page 2 of this forum.

ZephroCarnelian
Big G will laugh at all of Onslaughts puny attacks.

eL sTanKo
Big G dispatchs oen of his weaker Herlads to take care of the almost pesky bother Onslaught posess.

Xplosive
Originally posted by eL sTanKo
Big G dispatchs one of his weaker Herlads to take care of the almost pesky bother Onslaught posess.

Galactus takes this, but Onlsaught would murder SS.

leonheartmm
i believe that onslaught is more powerful than galctus. big aint too big in the marvel universe these days, onslaught{as he died} could probably take on onslaught.

Xplosive
Originally posted by leonheartmm
i believe that onslaught is more powerful than galctus. big aint too big in the marvel universe these days, onslaught{as he died} could probably take on onslaught.

Onslaught could take on Onslaught wink . No even (as he died) couldn't take on Galactus.

leonheartmm
he could.

GalacticStorm
he could.

No he couldnt roll eyes (sarcastic)

How are you gonna try and say that the power of Magneto, Prof X and Nate is enough to take on Galactus? Dont be silly. Onslaught would only stand a chance if he mastered Franklins abilities but he never did. He wasnt around long enough.

Onslaught would have had trouble taking out Thanos. Thanos recently handled the cube being Kosmos(the Beyonder).
Not because he was more powerful but because of his skills with using his powers. The cube beings are well above the likes of King Thor, Zeus etc. Any of them would slaughter Onslaught.

Thanos is no match for Galactus and he said this and had to flee from a recent battle with him. Galactus would murder Onslaught.

kgkg
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
No he couldnt roll eyes (sarcastic)

How are you gonna try and say that the power of Magneto, Prof X and Nate is enough to take on Galactus? Dont be silly. Onslaught would only stand a chance if he mastered Franklins abilities but he never did. He wasnt around long enough.

Onslaught would have had trouble taking out Thanos. Thanos recently handled the cube being Kosmos(the Beyonder).
Not because he was more powerful but because of his skills with using his powers. The cube beings are well above the likes of King Thor, Zeus etc. Any of them would slaughter Onslaught.

Thanos is no match for Galactus and he said this and had to flee from a recent battle with him. Galactus would murder Onslaught.
He defeated a Cube being (kosmos ) in a weak fragile Form.

He can't never beat a cube being. Well am sure he can beat anyone with prep time , but in a fight Thanos doesn't stand a chance against Kosmos.

As for Onslaught Galactus eats him

wannabe
Onslaught, in acknowledgement of what power he displayed and what he did to earth and its heros, was definitley MORE than the summ of his parts and would certainly stand a chance at least against a Galactus written in a weaker form(done a lot lately).

armandovalles
Onslaught has absolutely NO CHANCE. Onslaught is probly at the level of like 2 heralds at once. Thats all. He's not even a match for Big G himself.

leonheartmm
i disagree armandovalles, onslaughts ARMOUR{not even a fraction of his power} withstood direct attacks from mlijnnor without even a dent, id definately put him a LOT higher than thanos, and even mindless hulk, posessed of infinte strength could only rip apart that armour, but then what happened? ONSLAUGHT ONLY GREW STRONGER, and the hulk was seperated form bruce banner in the following explosion{THINK ABOUT THAT, "MINDLESS" HULK WAS SEPERATED FROM BRUCE BANNER}, the whole of marvel earth couldnt stop him, hes a lot more powerful than most people realize, he could create a second sun for heaven's sake and when he fell, MANY UBER POWERFUL HEROES {like thor} HAD TO SACRIFICE THEIR ENTIRE POWER AND LIFEFORCE TO "UPSET"{not destroy} HIS ENERGY FLOW WHICH CAUSED A REACTION RESULTING IN ONSLAUGHT'S SELF ANNIHLATION.

Mider
Onslaught wouldnt defeat Galactus really He only tore the Ruby Of Cyttorack out of Juggernaut not even Dr Strange could do that by His own admission Galactus cant even break the Crimson Bands Of Cyttorack witch are what power Juggernaut if you ever read the spell Juggernaut said when He first became Juggernaut it speaks specificly about gaining the power of The Crimon Bands Of Cyttorack

Mider
And how do any of you know He hadnt mastered the powers of Franklin Richards i mean He did create a second sun and He was only defeated after His armor was destroyed even then He just evolved and it took all the Hero's jumping into Him to destroy Him.

Crazymaniac
How does Galactus beat Onslaught? He has the combined powers of Magneto and Xavier but even more

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Crazymaniac
How does Galactus beat Onslaught? He has the combined powers of Magneto and Xavier but even more

...and Galactus has the power of the Silver Surfer, only 1,000,000,000 times more potent.

Crazymaniac
so Galactus's like God?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Crazymaniac
so Galactus's like God?

No. His power is limited.

armandovalles
its only limited when he is hungry or weak. When he is at full power, he can take out anyone below Eternity.

Relmiw
he can take out death?

leonheartmm
I HAVE ALRADY STATED HOW THAT THING ABOUT GALACTUS BEING JUST BELOW ETERNITY IS BULLSHIT, onslaught takes this, even against a full potential galactus.

Magic_attack
wallbash

the Darkone
I HAVE ALRADY STATED HOW THAT THING ABOUT GALACTUS BEING JUST BELOW ETERNITY IS BULLSHIT, :wtfembarrasmentnslaught takes this, What the f**k?even against a full potential galactus.

Dude are you on f**king acid or what. For you to think that onslaught a psionic being who has the combine powers of magneto and xavier and xman can f**k with a being that is pure power. If you think that you need to sell all your comics and turn yourself in at the mental hospital, that's like superman can beat archangel michael in a fist fight.

Galactus is apart of the celestial trinity with death and eternity, Galactus is below phoenix avatar,eternity, death, infinity, oblivion, the seven friendly, in power other than that he is more powerful than any other abstract.

Galactus is a force of nature he nor good or evil, Galactus will mind rape onslaught, our rearranged his molecules at will. Our galactus will absorb all of psionic energy basically blink him out of existences. Onslaught who lost to a enrage savage hulk who cracked his armor.

Galactus will make onslaught his lap dog our better yet his b***h. Even tyrant will rape onslaught. My god the ignorance and stupidity, so sad

xmarksthespot
Galactus is basically Eternity's baby. He wins.

WAF3001
bery bery interesting......i like dis match up

who?-kid
Hm, Galactus has been defeated before, you people do realize this I hope ?

Galactus is too big for Onslaught, but I think the power difference isn't as big as one would think. An average Galactus > Onslaught at his fullest potential (combined power of Xavier, Magneto, Nate and Franklin Richards and some more), but Onslaught will not go down that easily.

Creshosk
Onslaught with Nate and Franklin Richards is like Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet, its not part of his own power.

who?-kid
It depends on how you look at it.

Onslaught was great at absorbing other peoples powers (and keeping those powers, unlike for example Rogue), so at the end, the powers of the people I mentioned were his own powers.

Absorbing and keeping certain powers were an important part of his own initial power.

Creshosk
Where was it stated or shown that he could retain powers?

who?-kid
Nowhere. But it sure didn't look like he was losing control, or that it was only for a short time. I never heard anybody say : Oh those powers of Onslaught, who cares, let's wait a day or so, you'll see he's lost them by then.

What he took, he took to keep.

Creshosk
Originally posted by who?-kid
Nowhere. But it sure didn't look like he was losing control, or that it was only for a short time. I never heard anybody say : Oh those powers of Onslaught, who cares, let's wait a day or so, you'll see he's lost them by then.

What he took, he took to keep. I also didn't see anyone state that he kept those powers. And no he didn't seem to keep them, what happened to the second sun?

who?-kid
Originally posted by Creshosk
I also didn't see anyone state that he kept those powers.
Yeah and I also didn't see anyone state the world was round. Does that mean the Earth was flat ?

Whatever. You are the first one who starts doubting Onslaught could keep his powers.

Disappeared after Onslaught got defeated I think. Seems not too far fetched.

leonidas
<<that's like superman can beat archangel michael in a fist fight.>>

what's wrong with saying that?

big grin

onslaught could certainly beat a weak g -- seems like ANYONE can beat a weak g. i can't see onslaught absorbing g's powers though. seemed he could assimilate some forms of psionic energy (and seemed to be specifically from mutants) -- power cosmic is quite different.

i'd say avg g would have a bit of a tussle. i tend to see onslaught above thanos (now THAT was a great thread!) but below skyfather based on his feats. full potential onslaught would (supposedly) have been able to use all of franklin's powers so then it would come down to whether you believe full g can defeat a strong celestial. personally (aside from out-of-continuity-stuff) i've never seen g AT full so going on observed feats i'd say celestial onslaught would win.

Creshosk
Originally posted by who?-kid

Yeah and I also didn't see anyone state the world was round. Does that mean the Earth was flat ?

Whatever. You are the first one who starts doubting Onslaught could keep his powers.

Disappeared after Onslaught got defeated I think. Seems not too far fetched. Disappeared when franklin was removed. .

No Franklin means no Franklin Powers?

Didn't seem to keep those powers now did he? That's also probably why he didn't kill nate and franklin after he got their powers. . . he needed them alive.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by the Darkone
Dude are you on f**king acid or what. For you to think that onslaught a psionic being who has the combine powers of magneto and xavier and xman can f**k with a being that is pure power. If you think that you need to sell all your comics and turn yourself in at the mental hospital, that's like superman can beat archangel michael in a fist fight.

Galactus is apart of the celestial trinity with death and eternity, Galactus is below phoenix avatar,eternity, death, infinity, oblivion, the seven friendly, in power other than that he is more powerful than any other abstract.

Galactus is a force of nature he nor good or evil, Galactus will mind rape onslaught, our rearranged his molecules at will. Our galactus will absorb all of psionic energy basically blink him out of existences. Onslaught who lost to a enrage savage hulk who cracked his armor.

Galactus will make onslaught his lap dog our better yet his b***h. Even tyrant will rape onslaught. My god the ignorance and stupidity, so sad

you could have atleast done a lil research before startin to shout outta ur ass DARKONE, ur oh so great baby of eternity has lost to sentry, alpha flight, avengers, king thor, the fallen one, reed with the ultimate nullifier, dormammu, mephisto, dr strange and has had a hole blasted through his chest by sue ruchards, so forgive me if i dont LAUGH MY ASS OFF AT UR STUPIDITY AS FAR AS COMIC BOOK KNOWLEDGE GOES. and yeah, he wasnt powered down at almost any of these occasions, PLUS he isnt really in league with eternity death etc, there are many other between him and eternity{eg. fallen one, sentry, the void, cyttarock, atumn the god eater, anubis, complete cosmic cubes, numinus, classic pheonix, zom,the inbetweener and he is no longer at abstract power level either.

and onslaught {other than franklin richards} was MUCH MUCH more than the sum of its constituents like xavier, magneto, and xman, he could have easily created a second sun if he wanted. he will destroy galactus.

King KAM
Originally posted by armandovalles
its only limited when he is hungry or weak. When he is at full power, he can take out anyone below Eternity.
dude i thought you left....

Wickerman
Disappeared when franklin was removed. .

No Franklin means no Franklin Powers?

Didn't seem to keep those powers now did he? That's also probably why he didn't kill nate and franklin after he got their powers. . . he needed them alive.

That's what i was thinking as well. Without F R he no longer had his power. So i'm not sure if F R's powers should even be included......unless specified by the OP of course.

Leon: good post, but i (admitting to having nowhere near as much comic book knowledge as some of you guys), see it as Galactus usually losing due to prep, or use of intelligence, not raw power unleashed.

As for King Thor, he's Skyfather level, so IMO above Onslaught. The Ultimate Nullifier is.....well....roll eyes (sarcastic) .....and Mephisto and dormammu are IMO also above Onslaught.

I'm sure he has incredible potential, especially due to his "absorb me up" powers. But i still don't think he could take out Galactus using raw power erm

~wickerman~

demigawd
Onslaught had Magneto and Xavier's powers even when they weren't physically part of him anymore. I don't remember Onslaught losing any of his abilities after X-man or Franklin were removed from him. It was a long time ago, but as I recall, the sun didn't disappear until Onslaught was destroyed, which came after Franklin and X-men were removed from him, which would suggest that Onslaught maintains the powers he absorbs.

who?-kid
Originally posted by demigawd
Onslaught had Magneto and Xavier's powers even when they weren't physically part of him anymore. I don't remember Onslaught losing any of his abilities after X-man or Franklin were removed from him. It was a long time ago, but as I recall, the sun didn't disappear until Onslaught was destroyed, which came after Franklin and X-men were removed from him, which would suggest that Onslaught maintains the powers he absorbs.
Exactly.

yahman
Originally posted by armandovalles
Onslaught has absolutely NO CHANCE. Onslaught is probly at the level of like 2 heralds at once. Thats all. He's not even a match for Big G himself.

I thought you left ? There was a big tribute and everything.

who?-kid
2 heralds at once ? Onslaught will eat them.

yahman
Hyperstorm was owned by Galactus and this guy controlled Hyper Space. He had the combined powers of the Phoenix force and Franklin Richards powers. He was more experienced than Franklin and Onslaught at using them as well. Onslaught would have know chance.

Creshosk
Originally posted by demigawd

Onslaught was created when Xavier mindwiped Magneto So their powers WERE physically a part of Onslaught.

I remember the sun disappearing when Franklin was removed. . . Which would suggest he DOESN'T retain powers.

Hmm. . .

demigawd
Onslaught was created when Xavier mindwiped Magneto So their powers WERE physically a part of Onslaught.

I remember the sun disappearing when Franklin was removed. . . Which would suggest he DOESN'T retain powers.

Hmm. . .

Then I suppose it comes down to whether or not the sun disappeared when Franklin was removed or when Onslaught was destroyed.

Scans anybody?

LexCorp
How does this team work, i read a thread awhile ago that said eternity/death/galactus were tied togethar so even if galactus died death would bring him back and he also gets help/upgrades from eternity because he brings balance to the universe. Also read that most experts say that most of his fights he is at 6 or 7 /10 in power and he never been written yet at full.

So just from that immortal and fed he would destroy him.
Onslaught was a one time gimmick really and hard to measure.

Sparkz
Would just like to point out that magneto and xavier tried to contact Galactus in the secret wars and he created a backwash of energy (Which he did by reflex) which kicked the crap outa them, so seeing as onslaught only has the added power of xman and franklin i dnt think he has much chance against big G

demigawd
Magneto actually blocked himself, Xavier and the X-men from any damage at all. They were all totally unhurt.

K3VIL
Onslaught and such Earth from wanna be gods are ants compared to Galactus.
Big G is ALWAYS, depowered when he face Earth's heroes, full power, the guy fought Phoenix, and showed his own.Full Power, NO PHYSICAL FORCE IN THE UNIVERSE can match.He's an abstract with physical corp.
He can just absorb Onslaught like any kind of energy he can manipulate or even destroy him blinking an eye.
This is GALACTUS guys.
He practically incarnate the Power Cosmic and I wouldn't be surprised seeing him warping reality considering that Celestials can do the same.
Maybe he can just remove Big O powers and reduce him to an armor with a mouth.

jeanlucas_alves
Galactus would murder Onslaught !

hulk10
Who ever this Onslaught guy is he's no match for Galactus.

tkitna
Originally posted by hulk10
Who ever this Onslaught guy is he's no match for Galactus.

LOL! I'm not being a smart ass, but that was a nice opinion even though you have no clue who Onslaught is. Priceless!

TricksterPriest
I like Onslaught as one of the better personality and written villains. Having said that, what makes those of you rooting for him think that Galactus won't take one look at him and think: "Mmmmm, Lunch" ? Galactus eats planets, entities, and pretty much anything he can get his hands on that will sate his hunger. It's just that planets are the biggest meals for him and the only thing of sufficient scale that quenches his appetide. Seriously, what has Onslaught done to put him on par with even a decent Galactus. Anybody and his brother could beat Big G when he's hungry enough. But he'd have to starving to lose outright to Onslaught. Even hungry, he'd put up a good fight and probably win out. This isn't a fair fight unless you severely handicap Galactus. thumb down

Bentley
Anyone saying that Onslaught can beat Galactus (well fed) is seriously messed up. First of all, Onslaught its nothing without Franklin-celestial-level Richards, and even with that, stronger beings will just break his link with the boy and chomp him. Onslaught is no Skyfather, he cannot take Tyrant, he cannot take Odin, let alone Galactus.

Onslaught was a great problem in Earth, on a cosmic scale, they get one like him every day.

Starhawk
Tryant would destroy Onslaught without much effort.

DarkCrawler
Yeah, Tyrant would totally PWN Onslaught like no tomorrow.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.