Jar Jar Binks and Watto vs. Nute Gunray and Jabba the Hutt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morgoths_Wrath
keep in mind, it's a fist fight. no weapons, just dukes.

Bobafetty
..........OK? I'll answer this anyway just for kicks. Well Jabba could take them out alone with his fat.

Gryn Jabar
Jabba can't do shit. He's to fat. That being said, Jar Jar is a fighter, and Watto is a flying POS with a middle eastern accent. Nute will just run away.

Bobafetty
But Jabba and Nute have resources. They could call upon them.

Human Vader
are you guys insane!!?!?!?!!?!?

nutes a sith lord in disguise, he just didnt have a lightsaber when anakin came so he couldnt defend himself duh!!!!!!!!!

Darth_Glentract
In the Han Solo triliogy, Jabba kills people in unarmed combat alot.

Bobafetty
Originally posted by Human Vader
are you guys insane!!?!?!?!!?!?

nutes a sith lord in disguise, he just didnt have a lightsaber when anakin came so he couldnt defend himself duh!!!!!!!!!
Are you kidding?

Darth L. Dipsit
Yeah, I think he's just playing around. Or maybe I'm dreadfully misinformed.

Darth_Glentract
Darth Nute

Darth L. Dipsit
Haha! Nute the Brute! He's an animal when unleashed!

Bobafetty
lol

Fishy
Jabba would own...

Darth_Otaku
JarJar would annoy them to death....

henniestevens
Jabba for sure
"The Hutts are gansters"

Crazymaniac
this thread is ridiculous

Morgoths_Wrath
Originally posted by Crazymaniac
this thread is ridiculous

is it any more ridiculous than any other thread here huh

JPeg87
Quoting Darth L. Dipshit:

"Sir, PLEASE try to be more considerate with your posts. Not that this was malevolently intended, it's just slightly agitating. You did not commit a crime of any sort, but this thread is a little offensive. I don't want to make you angry, and perhaps I am wrong, but if I see another thread like this I simply will not respond! So, in summation, it's not because of the irrelevance of the F4 people, it's because of the lack of enthusiasm or care involved in your thread here. I want to enjoy myself at this place - your gay-bashing and Star Wars slurs have no place here. I may have misjudged your idea, though, or you might simply have a different sense of humor than mine, but this is inappropriate material and is utterly discouraging me of the validity of this forum. However, if I am wrong, please tell me and explain how I have so incorrectly misjudged your character so we can move on to more intelligent discourse in the future."

<STFU>Darth L. Dipsit</stfu>

Darth_Otaku
First Watto would kill Jabba with a fart.
Then JarJar and Nute fall in love and have:''Lotsa bum bum sexings,okiedeey?

Gryn Jabar
Originally posted by JPeg87

What are you trying to do?

JPeg87
Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
What are you trying to do?

This doesn't concern you.

Darth_Otaku
It doesn't concern anu=yone you're pickin' on Dipsit cuz he's nice.

Morgoths_Wrath
it concerns me

Darth Lokus
Jabba would sit on Jar jar and kill him

Bobafetty
If you mess with Dipsit you mess with us bucko!

Serra_Keto
These type of threads actually keep me entertained for a few mins

darth plo koon
how doesnt it concern us huh why didnt you send it to him in a private mail .. your expecting a reaction and when you get one you cant take it plus dipsit is way cooler then you JPEG

Rayvann Sadow

"Sir, PLEASE try to be more considerate with your posts. Not that this was malevolently intended, it's just slightly agitating. You did not commit a crime of any sort, but this thread is a little offensive. I don't want to make you angry, and perhaps I am wrong, but if I see another thread like this I simply will not respond! So, in summation, it's not because of the irrelevance of the F4 people, it's because of the lack of enthusiasm or care involved in your thread here. I want to enjoy myself at this place - your gay-bashing and Star Wars slurs have no place here. I may have misjudged your idea, though, or you might simply have a different sense of humor than mine, but this is inappropriate material and is utterly discouraging me of the validity of this forum. However, if I am wrong, please tell me and explain how I have so incorrectly misjudged your character so we can move on to more intelligent discourse in the future."

Hey! No one bashes Dipsit and lives to tell about it!

Lil Krueger
Watto: Ready Jar Jar?
JJ: Wesa Ready! AHHH!! *Runs toward the two* BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL
AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH
BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBL
AHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH
BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH

Jabba: NOooooo!!*Stomach explodes*
Nute: Never....heard*Gets on his knees* So much annoyance in my life..*Dies*

Watto: ANNIE!!!!*Dies also*
JJ: Oopsie.

darth plo koon
if jabba's stomach exploded no one would live to tell the tale even if it is in a galaxie far far away

Darth Faunus

. . . huh? Funny thing is, I swear, around an hour ago, i was wondering what'd happen if someone insulted Dipsit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.