M4D's Night Club

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morbid4Daniel
No need to explain about it, click the image below to see what it would (appx) look like if it were real!

Have Fun Kiddo's.

Raven Guardia
Awesome!

*enters the main room and heads to the bar*

Killer_Dennis
*walks in and sits at the bar* Bartender..beer plz

Raven Guardia
hey KD whats up?

oh yes, bar tender I will have a long island ice tea please.

HimoKun
So if men want to go to the bathroom, they have to go through the Requested Private Rooms?

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
hey KD whats up?

oh yes, bar tender I will have a long island ice tea please. *Once beer arrives, takes a gulp, then answers* Ah, nothin really..the usual..hangin out, drinkin beer..you know cool

HimoKun
Originally posted by Killer_Dennis
*Once beer arrives, takes a gulp, then answers* Ah, nothin really..the usual..hangin out, drinkin beer..you know cool

Got that guy off your back?

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by HimoKun
Got that guy off your back? Yep..*takes another gulp* Told him to shut it and leave me alone once in awhile..he replies "make me" I had my gun with me..I aimed it at him, and that shut him up..Bet he wont be back for awhile cool

Raven Guardia
So if men want to go to the bathroom, they have to go through the Requested Private Rooms?

yeah I noticed that too..or else they must cut through the girls room laughing out loud

*Once beer arrives, takes a gulp, then answers* Ah, nothin really..the usual..hangin out, drinkin beer..you know cool
*my beverage arrives too* *drinks some* you know, who would of guess this stuff is actually a bunch of alcohol throw together....so anything beside the usual?

Killer_Dennis
yeah I noticed that too..or else they must cut through the girls room laughing out loud laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Raven Guardia
laughing out loud

Killer_Dennis
*my beverage arrives too* *drinks some* you know, who would of guess this stuff is actually a bunch of alcohol throw together....so anything beside the usual? *gulps some more beer* Well, I found out Puddin broke her toe from a guitar amp..

Imaginary
Ouch. Is she OK?

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by Imaginary
Ouch. Is she OK? Yeah, *finishes beer* she jumped off a platform, her lil sis ran under, she twisted it, and BAM! right in the guitar amp..

Raven Guardia
*gulps some more beer* Well, I found out Puddin broke her toe from a guitar amp..

ouch, I hope it feels better for her soon...so can she play guitar?

Killer_Dennis
ouch, I hope it feels better for her soon...so can she play guitar? Yeah, never found out until today..my lil hot diva can rock! cool laughing out loud

Raven Guardia
Yeah, never found out until today..my lil hot diva can rock! cool laughing out loud

she sounds really cool...what kind of guitar does she play? eek!

Killer_Dennis
she sounds really cool...what kind of guitar does she play? eek! Electric..same as me..Mine's old..about..60-70's old..my dad gave it 2 me..And I love it.. cool

Raven Guardia
Electric..same as me..Mine's old..about..60-70's old..my dad gave it 2 me..And I love it.. cool

omg you can play Guitar?!?!?!? eek! that is so awesome! *bows down to you and Puddin if she was here*. show me the way.

Killer_Dennis
omg you can play Guitar?!?!?!? eek! that is so awesome! *bows down to you and Puddin if she was here*. show me the way. cool big grin I shall ninja

You will learn from the pro smart

Raven Guardia
*gasps* eek! Drinks all around, we have a guitar player among us!! *grins at KD* that would be you my friend*

Morbid4Daniel
((Mornin guys. Sorry I left last night a while after I created this thread. I see you all got a warm start!! Lets go. As for the one's asking the question about going to the bathroom, sorry I wasnt any more specific. There's a hall leading from the main entrance to each bathroom, and so on ))

*Kelly steps behind the bar, her first night of the newly opening Night Club. She watches the people having a good time and tends to anyone who needs services*

Killer_Dennis
*gasps* eek! Drinks all around, we have a guitar player among us!! *grins at KD* that would be you my friend* *chuckles* Yeah! W00T! *chugs a beer*

Morbid4Daniel
*While waiting for services to attend she sips a daquiri herself, looking around the room*

Killer_Dennis
Bartender! Bud Light plz! *Once beer arrives, chugs it*

Morbid4Daniel
*She gave him the beer and watched him chug it*

Is it a race, or somethin? There's plenty more where that came from!

Da Moose
Give me a bottle of everything and keep them coming.....

Morbid4Daniel
Got it.

*Kelly walks back and keeps walking back up with a different bottle of something every time*

"Somethin' wrong, or you just feel like gettin wasted?", Kelly said, her arms tucked over the counter as she leaned up.

Clovie
Originally posted by Morbid4Daniel
No need to explain about it, click the image below to see what it would (appx) look like if it were real!

Have Fun Kiddo's. *goes to the restroom and falls asleep*

Da Moose
Got it.

*Kelly walks back and keeps walking back up with a different bottle of something every time*

"Somethin' wrong, or you just feel like gettin wasted?", Kelly said, her arms tucked over the counter as she leaned up.

I just want the sweet oblivion that alcohol brings for a few hours....

Morbid4Daniel
"Any specific request, or bring whatever?"

Fionnuala
Originally posted by Clovie
*goes to the restroom and falls asleep* laughing do you always fall asleep in the toliets?..kinda dirty isn't it?

Clovie
Originally posted by Fionnuala
laughing do you always fall asleep in the toliets?..kinda dirty isn't it? not in the toilet..
in that other part..with couch and so on..
it is so comfortable and quiet

embarrasment

Fionnuala
not in the toilet..
in that other part..with couch and so on..
it is so comfortable and quiet

embarrasment ohhh..I'm confused now..bag

Morbid4Daniel
You know, the nice bathrooms that have those leather couches in 'em. My night club has one stick out tongue

Clovie
ohhh..I'm confused now..bag confused me too
what i meant is
a restroom has as if two parts
one which is the actual restroom, and you're ermm.using it
and the other one, where is a sink, a lot of mirrors and usually something to sit.

You know, the nice bathrooms that have those leather couches in 'em. My night club has one stick out tongue exactly happy

Fionnuala
You know, the nice bathrooms that have those leather couches in 'em. My night club has one stick out tongue they have that? confused ..never seen them before..okay..my bad..

Morbid4Daniel
stick out tongue Clovie
Yeps, Fionnuala.

Clovie
what? stick out tongue

oh and the another ood ything about it that it usually has air conditioner, and there is no smoke there happy

Morbid4Daniel
Or nasty smells! It smells of fresh fragrances and such.

*Mixes another daquiri*

Clovie
yes happy yes

may i have a drink?

Morbid4Daniel
You sure can, any specifics?

Clovie
hmm..... dunno..something with a LOOOt of ice
and preferably sweet

Fionnuala
May I also have a drink?..something high on alcohol..and low on non-alcohol happy

Morbid4Daniel
Got it girls.

*Kelly stepped back and looked at her cabinet of stuff. She fixed Clovie up with the finest, sweetest Strawberry Daquiri she could make, and fixed Fionnuala up with a Vodka Tonic.*

"This okay girls?", Kelly asked while bringing the drinks back up and setting them down.

Da Moose
Your location is....offbeat....Kelly.

Morbid4Daniel
What's that supposed to mean? *She looked over*

Clovie
Got it girls.

*Kelly stepped back and looked at her cabinet of stuff. She fixed Clovie up with the finest, sweetest Strawberry Daquiri she could make, and fixed Fionnuala up with a Vodka Tonic.*

"This okay girls?", Kelly asked while bringing the drinks back up and setting them down. what's that? huh
*sips* hmm.....nice happy

Da Moose
What's that supposed to mean? *She looked over*

Mianus?

Clovie
Scott blink

Da Moose
Scott blink

Klaudia? confused

Clovie
Originally posted by Da Moose
Klaudia? confused hello happy

Da Moose
hello happy

Hi. hug

Fionnuala
Got it girls.

"This okay girls?", Kelly asked while bringing the drinks back up and setting them down. Yes thanks happy *gulps down drink*.....this really doesn't make up for lack of alcohol in real life..

Morbid4Daniel
*Raises eyebrow at Da Moose*

Da Moose
*Raises eyebrow at Da Moose*

*raises both eyebrows, the left one higher than the left*

What?? confused

Clovie
and what with the right one? huh

Hi. hug hug how are you?

*points the info around the ava* confused

Morbid4Daniel
You said mianus

Clovie
You said mianus your location says mianus huh

Morbid4Daniel
Okie.

Da Moose
You said mianus

Yeah, coz of your location.

Da Moose
and what with the right one? huh

hug how are you?

*points the info around the ava* confused

Oh...that.

No, not really. sad

Fionnuala
whats wrong? confused

Da Moose
whats wrong? confused

You're here? How come I haven't seen you...?

*hangs head* I'm so out of it....

Clovie
Oh...that.

No, not really. sad anyway i can help?

Fionnuala
You're here? How come I haven't seen you...?

*hangs head* I'm so out of it.... I don't know..don't worry about it..

Da Moose
anyway i can help?

I don't think so....but thank you Klaudia. hug

Clovie
I don't think so....but thank you Klaudia. hug okay. hope it gets better hug

Morbid4Daniel
*Sits on stool behind counter and whistles*

shaber
It's not complete without a shower unit which simulates both a tropical rainstorm and an icy torrent no

Morbid4Daniel
Um..Go in the bathroom and check!

Killer_Dennis
Bartender! Another Budlight over 'ere!

Bun Bun
gimme rum and coke no ice

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by Bun Bun
gimme rum and coke no ice (If ya read back 2 pages, at the top, u'l know why i'm drinkin) stick out tongue

Morbid4Daniel
*She walked back and retrieved a newly cleaned glass. She poured the rum in and set it on the table, along with a bottle of coke to pour in.*

There you are.

Killer_Dennis
Budlight please..

Morbid4Daniel
*Kelly walked over to the refridgerator and pulled out an ice cold Budlight, sitting it down before him*

silvertsume
*wlks in* hello! ^^... i need a mudslide and fast!

silvertsume
please? heheh

Killer_Dennis
*Kelly walked over to the refridgerator and pulled out an ice cold Budlight, sitting it down before him* Thanks..*drinks some* So..nice club you got here..

magic_hate_ball
*walks in and grinds with silvertsume*
^^

Morbid4Daniel
Got 'er.

*She stepped back from the counter and went to mix it all up, coming back out and setting it before silvertsume*

Morbid4Daniel
Thanks..*drinks some* So..nice club you got here..

Thanks much.

*She scanned around at all the lights flashing from the dance floor*

silvertsume
hell yes! big grin been craving one all day.. thanks!... very well made!

Killer_Dennis
Thanks much.

*She scanned around at all the lights flashing from the dance floor* No problem..*drinks some more*

Morbid4Daniel
Welcomes, silvertsume.

*She smiled at KD and leaned over the counter again*

Killer_Dennis
Welcomes, silvertsume.

*She smiled at KD and leaned over the counter again* Seems I'm the only one here..*drinks some more*

Morbid4Daniel
Hmm..

Killer_Dennis
*finishes off Budlight*

Morbid4Daniel
*Pops one open for herself*

HimoKun
*finishes off Budlight*

*Buys another* Here ya go.* Orders a Bacardi Silver*.

Killer_Dennis
*Buys another* Here ya go.* Orders a Bacardi Silver*. Thanks man..*drinks*

Morbid4Daniel
Good choice *Pours and serves it*

HimoKun
*takes occassional drinks while talking to the bartender* How ya doing?

Killer_Dennis
*drinks*

Morbid4Daniel
Doin pretty good. Opening up this place was a good idea, keeps me occupied. How about yourself?

HimoKun
*Continues to sip bacardi* Good far the most part, but I've been having a bad day.

Killer_Dennis
*drinks a bit more*

silvertsume
*looks at dennis and finnishes off mudslide* could get a mad dog please and thanks ^^

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by silvertsume
*looks at dennis and finnishes off mudslide* could get a mad dog please and thanks ^^ *blinks* What you staring at me for..*drinks a bit more*

Morbid4Daniel
*Continues to sip bacardi* Good far the most part, but I've been having a bad day.

*Sorry to hear it* She sets a fresh glass of Bacardi down in front of him* There you are.

*She looked at silver* Yep, comin right up. *She got the tequila from the fridge and started mixing the drink, and set it down before her*

Killer_Dennis
*finishes off Budlight*

Morbid4Daniel
ANother?

Morbid4Daniel
Sorry guys, gotta go for the night. Buh bye.

silvertsume
((laterz!! ^^))

Killer_Dennis
ANother? sure..cya

Mist
dance

Morbid4Daniel
< sorry guys, didnt get a chance to get on yesterday >

*Passes another Bud Light to KD*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.