XML2:Rise Of Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StormStarter
!Hello All Mutant fans!
Just wanted to let all know that XML2 on PS2 is coming this Fall. As far as I know it will have as playable characters (new) Magneto, Bishop; As enemies: Lady DeathStrike, The Four Horsemen of Apoc., and it has been mentioned to me about Scarlett Witch amongst a few others.
This go round, the mutant powers are much more easier to control... Happy Dance
Instead of pushing one button to activate the power and then another to use it, you just use one button to use it and the longer you hold it down, the better and longer the effects/damage.....i.e. Wolverine's Slash attack: hold button down and he gets faster and I believe stronger; Storm's Chain Lightning, just hold button down and it continues to grab any other enemies coming onto the scene. Speaking of the scenes, the environment is MUCH more destructable...... big grin! Almost 100% of it/them.
Just thought I would give all a heads up!
Have a great day!

Neptune
I will. But my day will be better if i know Gambit is playable.

Fionnuala
X-Men Legends Discussion wink

StormStarter
Neptune: He is returning in this sequel to my knowledge. As far as I know, it will be the major ones, or all of them, from the prequel and just added some Xtra ones.
I know that there are lots of traps and puzzles you will have to solve to progress thru the game.....i.e. some parts, you will need Magneto to "open" metal doors, unless you would rather take the more challenging way(s).

Take it easy!!!!!!!

munkiesarus
Originally posted by Fionnuala
X-Men Legends Discussion wink

StormStarter, Fionnaula's post was an indication that you should post in that thread, in the link given. Unneccesary threads clog up the forums, and are, obviously, pointless.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.