cyclops vs wolverine with a twist.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mr.smiley
The two mutants have their powers reversed.

CorderaMitchell
To hard to say, neither powe fits the others personality very well.

Scoobless
Wolverine wouldn't show the same self control Cyclops does.... he'd vaporise everything in order to get his enemy

BENITO
does this include the bone claws?

Lord-of-Dreams
no. Only the boyscout. He'd get destroyed. He wouldn'tknow how to take advantage of his power like Logan, but Logan won't have to. He whips off the visor and stares

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
no. Only the boyscout. He'd get destroyed. He wouldn'tknow how to take advantage of his power like Logan, but Logan won't have to. He whips off the visor and stares

Scot won! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Keep the faith big grin

CorderaMitchell
Considering that Most of wolverine's abilities are passive, they just don't requre the same control that an optic blast does.

srankmissingnin
Doesn't Scott's inability to control his beams steam from some minor brain damage? Someone else would be able to turn them on and off at will with out a visor and release the desired intensity.

CorderaMitchell
Yep and that would make him that much deadlier at the same time, though I am not sure that the other would be masters of the powers just yet or if it was a cruel trick played on them as they were startin to fight.

dominic/wolf
logan was trained in assaination techniques so if he can sot a snipe he can shot lasers out of his eyes

Lord-of-Dreams
yea... we need some reasons. I mean, if Logan just suddenly had Scot's powers, of course he'd win. If they knew, I say Logan but it might be a fight... If scott just suddenly popped a bunch of swords out of his knuckles ,he's lose, big time ('aghhhhhh!!! My f*cking hands!!!!!!!!!!') And so on... we all get the point.

CorderaMitchell
Not really Cyke is an excellent hand to hand fighter and beats people with his eyes closed frequently enough.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.