Yoda Vs. Anikan Rots(not Darth Vader)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

green dude
WHO DO YOU THINK WOULD WIN CHOSEN ONE OR GREEN ONE ?
VOTE FOR WHO YOU THINK WOULD WIN

ImmortalOne
Hmmm..... I think Yoda would "Form-Zero" his freakin ass....
And turn him into the lightside again.....

Darth_Glentract
Anakin would have a breakdown and kill himself.

Bobafetty
so freaken true

Darth L. Dipsit
Yeah, this contest seems slightly unbalanced as of yet. Or perhaps I am ignorant of other variables that even the playing grounds of the fight.

Bobafetty
Yoda would own.

Fishy
No Dispit your not ignorant Yoda would own his ass

Darth_Otaku

Kun-ni Habeo
green mean killin machine

Gryn Jabar
Yoda won't beat him, just convert him to LS.

Lord_Windu
Yoda would kick Anakin's whiny little @$$.

Kun-ni Habeo
yeah

Darth_Otaku
Ya Anakin's just aa whiny prick.He's such a f@g that he pointed out that there is no limit in homosexuality.

HimoKun
Originally posted by Darth_Otaku
Ya Anakin's just aa whiny prick.He's such a f@g that he pointed out that there is no limit in homosexuality.

If he's gay, why is he doing Natalie Portman?

Darth_Otaku
Cuz i was his stunt-double i did that for him.

archive monitor
thats why she shaved her hair 4 the premier

archive monitor
she wanted to look manly 4 ani

Kun-ni Habeo
lol

Darth_Otaku
Originally posted by archive monitor
thats why she shaved her hair 4 the premier
Man you wrecked my total image of her.Tell me how will i do her now?TELL ME YOU WIGGER!ARGGHHHHHHHHH

archive monitor
theres still oola, leia, aalya and lyn me

Darth_Otaku
Yes but i'm having a relationship with Nat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kun-ni Habeo
HOLY SH1T!!!
me2!

Darth_Otaku
Man,well then you'll have to break up with her.

Kun-ni Habeo
no i wont u will break up with her

Darth_Otaku
You will or i will kick your whiny ass.And if if tell her i found out she'll ask for a threesome,and no way in hell that's gonna happen!

Kun-ni Habeo
i knew u was a f@g!
she wont date u !shes mine!

Darth_Otaku
She's mine bitchy wigger(srry)I'll just tell her you cheated on her.

archive monitor
fools shes mine. while you been arguing i hunted her down and married her! mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Kun-ni Habeo
ha ha :P she already knows hairy a$$ licker!

Darth_Otaku
Yeah you cheated on her with Trytavius...Anyways i'm quitting now it's 10 o' clock in the Netherlands now,we'll discuss this tommorow.

Kun-ni Habeo
it s 10 here too so what?

The Ones
im married to her. we have sex every day. ive taken pictures of her nude. i can send you them if you want

DarkAge
Originally posted by Darth_Otaku

What the HELL are you talking about?

Darth Crazo
I say Yoda would succeed where Obi-Wan couldn't. He would actually win, but barely, because Yoda's more powerful than obi-wan but has fewer experience overall then anaken

Dark Wierdo
but every one misspeles anakin, so darth cazo can prove you all wrong nah
Happy Dance laughing stick out tongue

Darth Crazo
Be quiet you! I was typing fast allright! who the hell are you! and why do you keep following my posts!

Dark Wierdo
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Dark Wierdo
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing :

Dark Wierdo
p stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

Dark Wierdo
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Dark Wierdo
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Dark Wierdo
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.