Names of Jedi who died?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



lau_timmy
Anyone know any of them?

Ken Kenobi
All but Obi-Wan and Yoda. stick out tongue

Red Superfly
Younglings! eek!

MagiPhoenix
Cin Drallig

NoFate007
Ki-Adi Mundi, Plo Koon, Aayla Secura, Saesee Tiin, Kit Fisto, Agen Kolar, Zett Jukasa, Adi Gallia, Stass Allie, Luminara, uh...what else...there's...most likely Jocasta Nu...Shaak Ti...Oppo Rancisis...

kremzike
I think maybe Mace Windu, but i'm not sure.

I'm so just joking. Please don't start debating whether or not he died in that fall! smile

Off to see ROTS again! In the theater, I mean!

MetalHeart
i know that Yoda lived, the rest died i think

astrofan428
Anakin Skywalker














From a certain point of view. big grin

Darth Jello
Here are all the confirmed deaths of known jedi from the prequals-
Qui-gon Jinn:Killed by Darth Maul
Yarael Poof:Killed by Jango Fett and Zam Wessell
Sifo-Dyas:Killed and frozen by Count Dooku, blood transfused to Grievous
Yaddle:Killed on Mawan
Adi Gallia:Killed by Grievous right before episode III
Oppo Rancissis: Killed in the Clone Wars
Cin Drallig: Killed in the temple massacre by anakin
Shaak Ti: ditto
Mace Windu, Saesee Tiin, Kit Fisto, and Agen Kolar: Killed trying to arrest Palpatine
Ki Adi Mundi-shot by his own troops on Mygeeto
Quinlin Vos:bombed by his troops on Boz Pity
Barriss Offee: Ditto
Stass Alie: shot down from her speeder on Salucamiea
Plo Koon: shot down in his fighter on Cato Neimoidia
Aayla Secura: shot by her troops on Felucia
Luminara Unduli: shot by her troops on Kashyyk

kremzike
Originally posted by Darth Jello
Sifo-Dyas:Killed and frozen by Count Dooku, blood transfused to Grievous


wtf?! Where did this freezing & blood transfusion stuff come from?! I know it's GOT to be from some EU stuff, but which?

DenKi
1000's died fools, we only saw the main people die

SixOfTwelve
Originally posted by kremzike
wtf?! Where did this freezing & blood transfusion stuff come from?! I know it's GOT to be from some EU stuff, but which?

It's in the "Visionaries" comic, which, if I'm not mistaken, is out of even EU continuity, sort of like the original version of "Star Wars Tales", just writers and artists having fun with the ideas.

MJT127
Coleman Trebor was killed by jango fett in the arena

Darth Occidion
Plo Koon Is Dead! Noooooooooooooooooooo
Can Sum1 tell me how 2 get a pic under your name???

Crazymaniac
Originally posted by Darth Jello
Here are all the confirmed deaths of known jedi from the prequals-
Qui-gon Jinn:Killed by Darth Maul
Yarael Poof:Killed by Jango Fett and Zam Wessell
Sifo-Dyas:Killed and frozen by Count Dooku, blood transfused to Grievous
Yaddle:Killed on Mawan
Adi Gallia:Killed by Grievous right before episode III
Oppo Rancissis: Killed in the Clone Wars
Cin Drallig: Killed in the temple massacre by anakin
Shaak Ti: ditto
Mace Windu, Saesee Tiin, Kit Fisto, and Agen Kolar: Killed trying to arrest Palpatine
Ki Adi Mundi-shot by his own troops on Mygeeto
Quinlin Vos:bombed by his troops on Boz Pity
Barriss Offee: Ditto
Stass Alie: shot down from her speeder on Salucamiea
Plo Koon: shot down in his fighter on Cato Neimoidia
Aayla Secura: shot by her troops on Felucia
Luminara Unduli: shot by her troops on Kashyyk

No, Adi Galia was shot from the speeder. Stass Allie was guarding Palpatine before General G took him

SixOfTwelve
Originally posted by Crazymaniac
No, Adi Galia was shot from the speeder. Stass Allie was guarding Palpatine before General G took him

Reversal of Fortune 79-82: Stass Allie takes part in the chase for Grievous and Palpatine, and is present when Mace Windu finds the surviving Shaak Ti.

Reversal of Fortune 129-134: Anakin delivers a message to Stass Allie, sending her to Felucia.

Obsession #5: Adi Gallia is killed by General Grievous.

That leaves Stass Allie as the one killed by the bikerscouts.

mace7386
It was Stass Allie Lucas confirmed it

ShadowKing
Most non-fans and some fans don't know or care about all of the Jedi that were generally background characters in the PT. Ki-Adi Mundi was used in the first Dark Horse regular comic series that preceded The Phantom Menace and he has been used in the comics ever since. Aayla Secura, Quinlan Voss, Shaak Ti, Barris Offee, Luminara Unduli, Sasee Tinn were all used in the comics, the Expanded Universe books, and the Clone Wars cartoon series. That's why some fans know more about them than others and why some (like Aayla and Shaak Ti) have a special place in fan's hearts. It's too bad George did not have time or understanding to give them all the play they deserved.

For the few of you who did not know, Anakin's scar near his eye was caused by female Dark Jedi / Sith Apprentice Asajj Ventriss, a character from the Dark Horse Star Wars comics, Star Wars - Republc & Star Wars- Obsession. You can see Anakin fight her in season one of the Clone Wars cartoons, but he gets the scar in an issue of Star Wars Obsession. Then in season two of the Clone Wars cartoons, Padme notices the scar on Anakin's face.

ShadowKing
Quinlan Vos

kremzike
Ah, reminds me of my favorite local DC Go-Go band that had a big national hit in the '80's with their song "Doin' Da Butt". What was that band called? EU!!!

astrofan428
I believe one of the jedi who die was a lesser known member of the council, Jedi Master Ast Rofan.

ShadowKing
hysterical2 Good one!

Texansfan05
Originally posted by astrofan428
I believe one of the jedi who die was a lesser known member of the council, Jedi Master Ast Rofan.

You should do stand up wink !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.