Greivous verse darth maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Neix
I think greivous would win

DeVi| D0do
Hell no... Maul is a Sith. He would be able to feel where Greivous's next moves will be and block them just as Obi Wan did.

Greivous would just run away.

Lord Neix
Obi wan is a jedi master, why didnt he do that?

DeVi| D0do
He did. Have you watched the film? Obi Wan beat Grievous.

astrofan428
Originally posted by Lord Neix

He did.

astrofan428

GG only gets an edge after Obi lost his saber, which ofcourse was after GG did what he does best(running like a *****).

GangusGrievous

the hell are u talking about?

Darth Mantis
This also has been done before... Maul would win...

Bobafetty
Lord Neix, sorry but this was already done before.

Darth Macabre
Maul would win.

mysterio69
maul, cuz grievous had bad asthma.

Darth Mantis
lol... You do know it wasn't asthma...

Bobafetty
I see......even though Grievous is a robot?

Bobafetty
.............................................................EVERYONE VEIW MY WEB SITE! www.freewebs.com/gigamitar
Dont know why I posted this, I just posting my site in places.

xxxpoppunker182
grevious would win. and if you think maul would just cause he can see his next move what about all the jedi he faced and killed? they had the same edge over GG but he killed them

Jack Daniels
Maul was plenty skilled to take grevious....

Rio891
Maul

Kit and Plo
Darth Maul Should easily win being skilled in Sith battling. Come on. Dual edged Lightsaber. Greivous IS crap in Episode three but he is good in all the other battles he fights in. I say Maul.

Kun-ni Habeo
maulo pwns

Gryn Jabar
Maul does pwn,but who's maulo big grin ?

Darth Plagues
Greivous.

archive monitor
yep. im sad. but i bought the new starwars top trumps.while mauls battle skills are 48, greviouses is a whopping 60. i know this proves nothing, its just a card game, but look how many more jedi gg kills more than maul

Fishy
Well GG faced Jedi in a full out war, Maul didn't

Darth_Otaku
Yeah,GG killed Adi Gallia though i don't know how.I mean even the idea is totally f***** up.

JPeg87
If Grievous should fight Maul, then it would be before Maul died.

Before Maul died, Grievous wasn't affected by Windu's Force crush.

Grievous wins.

Darth_Otaku
GG didn't even exist before Maul died.

archive monitor
yeah he did, not clad in his armour though

Kun-ni Habeo
typo mistake

Darth_Otaku
Ow yeah he did,forgot he was part Kaleesh thax for the pointer.

Sodo
We've already discussed this, haven't we?

Anyway.... even if we have, just take a look at my sig and figure out who I'm talking about.

Reverand89
OK maul would kick ggs ass for a couple of reasons.
1. maul is a sith and therefore can use the force so he would already have a major advantage there.
2.gg was trained to use light sabers by count dooku while maul was trained by sidious himself so there for maul would be much more skilled than gg.

i think those are reason enough to say that maul would beat the hell outta gg.

Lord Neix
Greivous was an alien war lord who died and was reserected as a robot

Bobafetty
Im not sure who would win. I'll go with Grievous

Fishy
Originally posted by Reverand89
OK maul would kick ggs ass for a couple of reasons.
1. maul is a sith and therefore can use the force so he would already have a major advantage there.
2.gg was trained to use light sabers by count dooku while maul was trained by sidious himself so there for maul would be much more skilled than gg.

i think those are reason enough to say that maul would beat the hell outta gg.

That second reason hardly means anything.

Dooku faces on the defence, to fight somebody like that and prove your skills against somebody like that is going to be harder then to fight somebody who doesn't.

Emperor Revan
yes, but Dooku didn't train G.G. very well. He gave him some basic instructions. Maul is a Sith lord who trained every day from the day he was born really. He could do a lot more than just fight and Qui-Gon even says he is a living example of how one should use the Force. G.G. can't even use the Force, and while he's good, Maul is better.

Serra_Keto
Maul

Darth Crazo
Darth Maul would win.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Maul would win......

and btw, GG didnt kill adi gallia. She is seen getting killed by clones on a speeder bike in ROTS.

Bobafetty
true

Serra_Keto
Greivous has killed ALOT of jedi though, but I still cant see Maul losing this one. I think i have posted this before but here are the Jedi Greivous has defeated, correct me if im wrong or miss some.

Daakman Barrek
Sha'a Gi
Tarr Seirr
T'chooka D'oon
Soon Bayts
Adi Gallia
Roron Corobb
Foul Moudama
Puroth
Nystammall
Jmmaar

Bobafetty
cool

Serra_Keto
aint it

Bobafetty
oh ya

Serra_Keto
Bobafetty is the sexy

Bobafetty
ya bet

Swanky-Tuna
In the expanded universe, isn't Greivous as much a master of the saber as a jedi or sith? He did kill like... a bunch of jedi at once didn't he?

darth vaper
i herd he did i thinkbunny

Bobafetty
True, yes he did. Although Maul would put up a great battle but Greivous would emerge victorious in the end.

Serra_Keto
I am the sexy.

Bobafetty

Serra_Keto
Glad you agree.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
grievous would get his as$ handed to him. give me a break.

adi gallia is NOT killed by grievous.

Serra_Keto
Oh yeah? Who killed her then?

Serra_Keto
I think you have gotten Adi Gallia and Stass Allie mixed up...

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Even though I've explained this already...here we go again.

In ROTS, after Order 66 is put into action, it shows her riding a speeder with two clone troopers...they back up, and shoot her down.

Serra_Keto
That was Stass Allie my friend.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
no it wasn't.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
u refer to gallia's cousin, whom it wasn't.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
see the movie 13 times, then tell me.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
and if it was.....they used the wrong person, and are confused, cuz that was definately Cin, or Gin(name is weird/who played adi gallia).
not the other girl

Serra_Keto
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stass_Allie#Gallia.2C_Adi

Paste that into your address box.

Lord Caltor
maul's force powers were not very good... lets say that he was more of a duelist. so is grievous so it goes down to who is quicker and better and equiptment.

well grievous has 4+ sabers and maul has a double saber but maul can do what obi did (without ninja).

quicker id say... well its hard grievous has 4 hands and can do that trick thingy but maul is quick full stop.

powerful well id say well it depends.

grievous is a droid so i assume he is strong but maul has brute strenghth

this is a close one ill let you decide cause i like grievous better so it clouds my judgement

Serra_Keto
So I still do believe it was Allie that got shot down, unless the link is lieing to us.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
i think it was Gallia, thats just me.

Serra_Keto
Perfectly fine, your just wrong lol.

Darth_Otaku
Adi Gallia was killed by GG in a comic.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Darth_DaNThEMaN
and if it was.....they used the wrong person, and are confused, cuz that was definately Cin, or Gin(name is weird/who played adi gallia).
not the other girl
You're crossing EU and movies! Don't cross the streams!

Serra_Keto
Darth Otaku is correct, GG killed Adi, Allie was killed on the speeder bike in ROTS.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Lord Caltor
maul's force powers were not very good... lets say that he was more of a duelist. so is grievous so it goes down to who is quicker and better and equiptment.

well grievous has 4+ sabers and maul has a double saber but maul can do what obi did (without ninja).

quicker id say... well its hard grievous has 4 hands and can do that trick thingy but maul is quick full stop.

powerful well id say well it depends.

grievous is a droid so i assume he is strong but maul has brute strenghth

this is a close one ill let you decide cause i like grievous better so it clouds my judgement

Seeing as how we're talking EU here (i think), we're using CW GG which is tons stronger than the ROTS one so don't compare the fight with Kenobi which i personally found absolutely DISGUSTING.
However, seeing as how we're using CW GG i don't think it fair to use movie Maul where we didn't see him at full potential (from what i gather from what jackstain says - btw i don't get why people call you that....was it your former nick or what?).

So...not having enough info on EU Maul i can't make a decision yet, however i can tell you that CW GG was a real bad@ss, so if Maul does indeed win, it won't be that easy.

(ps: Lord Caltor, just because you don't see him use that much of the force during TPM doesn;t mean he doesn't have it. It might mean he's just too arrogant to use it)

~wickerman~

Fishy
A sith is not to arrogant to use the force. The idea of it alone is ridiculous.... Maul didn't have an easy fight against those two and he would have taken every advantage he could have gotten if he had to... If he could shoot lighting like Sidious could he would have done it. If he had the control over the force Sidious had he would have used it.

Jack Daniels
maybe...but regardless Maul is an offensive fighter right....Grievous was taken out by a master of defense.....Mace told Obi he was best equppied to take out Grievous....anyways Maul would have to have time to plan the attack...if this battle was like a spontaneous thing Maul would lose if he didnt run away....Mauls not big on running like his master...lol...so i think hes dead

Wickerman
Originally posted by Fishy
A sith is not to arrogant to use the force. The idea of it alone is ridiculous.... Maul didn't have an easy fight against those two and he would have taken every advantage he could have gotten if he had to... If he could shoot lighting like Sidious could he would have done it. If he had the control over the force Sidious had he would have used it.

did Dooku use lightning on Anakin or Obi Wan in AOTC? I don't think so roll eyes (sarcastic)

~wickerman~

Darth_DaNThEMaN
well than they used the wrong actress.

Serra_Keto
^lol

Fishy
Originally posted by Wickerman
did Dooku use lightning on Anakin or Obi Wan in AOTC? I don't think so roll eyes (sarcastic)

~wickerman~

Hmm Anakin charged him Dooku shot him with lightning and threw him away...

In Rots he uses to force to beat Obi...

Dooku used force attacks all the time

Darth_Frobo
for this fight maul didn't really seem to know much about the force he was more of a thug, a very deadly lightsaber wielding thug that is but his inability to use the force to predict his enemys movements is what got him killed by obi and is what will get him killed by grievous.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
GG would never beat any Sith. Ever.

Bobafetty
sooooooooo true

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.