Its Story Time Kids

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raven Guardia
sit around all of you and listen up to this story * clears throat and begins* okay : one day bert bert was headed over to ernies ernie new apartment. when bert arrived he knocked on erinies door but he got no reply, again he knocked on the door and no answer, despreate to see ernies new place or ernie himself he crawled into his bedroom window to find bigbird bigbird spread egale on the bed and erine on top. Bert became furious by this, how could his love cheat on him like that? erine saw bert at the window and got all nervous...before ernie could say a word bert took off crying tears pooring down his face. Elmo elmo and grover grover who saw bert crying tried to comfort him by taking him to the best gay bar in town and giving him lap dances, but it wasnt working. nothing could ever replace the affections of his love for ernie there was only one thing bert could do....go to ernie and forgive him. when bert got to ernies house he knocked on the door, this time there was a reply and it was ernie, Bert gave ernie a long look of heart brake and begain to cry again ernie who was very upset at what he done begain to cry too, he threw his arms around bert and said "My dearest love I am ever so sorry". Burt of course forgave ernie for his bad judgment. They went inside and..well the rest is to your imagination...the end.

RaventheOnly
blink ....... hysterical

Mist
i will never watch sesame street the same way again eek

SlipknoT
Jeffery Dahmer

Raven Guardia
lol, I make myself laugh..thats pretty bad embarrasment

RaventheOnly
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
lol, I make myself laugh..thats pretty bad embarrasment

You tryin to put me outa business? mad j/k stick out tongue

dark1365
Reading that just made me dumber. eer

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by dark1365
Reading that just made me dumber. eer

thats odd, since seeing your IQ cant go any lower as it already is.

Spideys Sister
Thats not how we make friends! Honestly haven't you guys ever watche sesame street?! LOL!
laughing out loud laughing big grin

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Thats not how we make friends! Honestly haven't you guys ever watche sesame street?! LOL!
laughing out loud laughing big grin

I use to watch it when I was little laughing out loud but once I saw this comdey thing on TV were bert and ernie hooked up for one night laughing

Englishpin@pple
sit around all of you and listen up to this story * clears throat and begins* okay : one day bert bert was headed over to ernies ernie new apartment. when bert arrived he knocked on erinies door but he got no reply, again he knocked on the door and no answer, despreate to see ernies new place or ernie himself he crawled into his bedroom window to find bigbird bigbird spread egale on the bed and erine on top. Bert became furious by this, how could his love cheat on him like that? erine saw bert at the window and got all nervous...before ernie could say a word bert took off crying tears pooring down his face. Elmo elmo and grover grover who saw bert crying tried to comfort him by taking him to the best gay bar in town and giving him lap dances, but it wasnt working. nothing could ever replace the affections of his love for ernie there was only one thing bert could do....go to ernie and forgive him. when bert got to ernies house he knocked on the door, this time there was a reply and it was ernie, Bert gave ernie a long look of heart brake and begain to cry again ernie who was very upset at what he done begain to cry too, he threw his arms around bert and said "My dearest love I am ever so sorry". Burt of course forgave ernie for his bad judgment. They went inside and..well the rest is to your imagination...the end.

lol1

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Englishpin@pple
lol1

laughing out loud laughing

Spideys Sister
I use to watch it when I was little laughing out loud but once I saw this comdey thing on TV were bert and ernie hooked up for one night laughing
That was on Family Guy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.