Favourite star wars figure of all time???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

griefzombie
What is your favourite spin off figure that you have ever owned mine was Hoth wampa from empire strikes back man I loved that toy!! Oh yes you can also include the vehicles if you want to!

spekdah
mine was the droid you see in Return of the Jedi down in Jabbas' dungeon torchering ( by burning) the feet of that little boxy droid thats goig " No...no..nooooo.......ahhhhhhh!"

Cinemaddiction
You're totally lost, aren't cha..?

Wolfie
Apparently if he couldn't find the Star Wars forum.

Capt_Fantastic
LOL...I have them all. I still buy them to this day. I don't keep them on the cards, I open them and play with them.

Tandrade
All of the new star wars movies suck!!! it is the old ones that rock, like return of the jedi, and the other 70s star wars movies!!!!!!!!

ragesRemorse
I thought this thread was about star wars toys. The jedi master luke from the unleashed series is damn cool. When i was a kid i remember i was able to get ahold of the at-at walker. That was one of the coolest toys i had, the damn thing was massive. Wish i still had it, it's worth mad money

BackFire
Star Wars forum, good sir.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.