ROTS anakin vs ESB Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
ROTS anakin (before lavapit duel)

vs

ESB vader

I assume that since vader has lost most of his limbs, he has les midi chlorians and is less powerful

Lord Melkor
But Vader is more experienced and skilled with the Force, according to Lucas he is 80% of Sidious`s strenght.

I would say Vader, but barely.

Kun-ni Habeo
rots anakiin is faster so id say him

Revan Darkstar
I just made this same thread yesterday, it is RotS Vader vs OT Vader

Kun-ni Habeo
lol

Darth L. Dipsit
Originally posted by Lord Melkor
But Vader is more experienced and skilled with the Force, according to Lucas he is 80% of Sidious`s strenght.

I would say Vader, but barely.

Just curious, but when did GL say that Vader is 80% as powerful as Sidious? I actually figured he was stronger. Maybe I'm wrong.

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
Just curious, but when did GL say that Vader is 80% as powerful as Sidious? I actually figured he was stronger. Maybe I'm wrong.

That was Rots presuit Vader... Not vader

Darth L. Dipsit
Yeah, I know - it might sound dumb, but I still think he could take him when he was in the suit. He was just so intense, somehow. However, I'm also being fairly biased and subjective.

My other point is, though, from where did the figure of 80% come?

Darth Abominus
i'd say vader, when he's in his life supporting dark armor, he seems much more focused and smarter when it comes to dealing with objectives in his mind.

Bobafetty
Vader. Vader can beat almost anyone if he put his mind to it ,I believe.

Lord_Windu
Nah, he was much weaker than ROTS Anakin. But he could win against ROTS Anakin, since he was much smarter than Anakin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.