Dr who rocks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grand Moff Gav
Dr Who is great aand heres a post dedicated to him and those evil DALEKS

Cinemaddiction
Dude, please read the first thread.

Grand Moff Gav
there have been two dr who movies and they are sci-fi

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Grand Moff Gav
there have been two dr who movies and they are sci-fi

also Sci Fi

Cinemaddiction
Still television based, and never released in theatres.

MildPossession
There are Dr Who topics in the Television if you want to talk more. The new series on at the moment is so much fun to watch.

grade 3 ol
I LOVE DALEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek! jumpjumpjump BTW, thois thread will probrably be moved...

Grand Moff Gav
probabbaly but i love da dalek

Ushgarak
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Still television based, and never released in theatres.

Sorry, not true.

The film versions are based on the tv series idea but have nothing to do with the tv series itself, having a totally different plot and setting.

The first was a notable box office success in 1965 and was in the top 10 for British films that year.

The shot the thread starter attached shows Daleks from the film versions.

Therefore it belongs here.

Grand Moff Gav
thanks

Cinemaddiction
Clarify next time. Too many people have been running through here, thinking this is for ALL Sci Fi. Obscurity is naturally going to get you guff.

Now, talk about the movies, since there's such a huge difference between their content and that of the show..

Grand Moff Gav
the daleks have claws and different mid-sections and the story behind the doctor is diferent

@F1
"Just call me the Doctor!" "Call you Doctor Who?" "Exactly"

@F1
Knock Knock: Whos there: Doctor: Doctor Who :P

Grand Mage Gav
deary me

@F1
Knock Knock:
Whos there:
Ex-ter:
Ex-ter who:
Ex-ter-min-ate:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.