X-Men versus The Jedi Order

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gryn Jabar
Assume that all full powered X-Men attack the Jedi Temple with all the jedi in it, can they suceed where Anakin failed?

Fishy
How did Anakin fail in attacking that? And of course not..

Jedi Youngling: Duck the guy shoots lasers from his eyes
Other Jedi Youngling: Your point being? *starts choking him*

Mutants are still part of the force, they could be easily choked by a few Jedi with experience, not to mention that Jedi probably mov faster and have lightsabers

Darth_Otaku
Wolverine could even be killed by a youngling.And Cyclops' beams should be easily reflected.

Gryn Jabar
What about Magneto?
Youngling: *Chokes Cylops*
Magneto: *Chucks the death star at said youngling*

Darth Mantis
The jedi order...

Fishy
Magneto can only throw metal shit right? Well Jedi can throw everything, now the Death star would be kinda hard to block but that didn't exist back then so he wouldn't be able to throw that... the Jedi would block whatever he is throwing and throw it back in his face. Which he would block and throw back starting an endless circle until another Jedi moves up and uses his lightsaber on Magneto

Gryn Jabar
Magneto controls ALL metal. The jedi then have no lighstabers, or anything else really.

Darth Plagues
Magneto could maybe pull the lightsabers out of the Jedi's hands, but then the Jedi would Force choke him. For the X-Men it would be like committing suicide...

rock

Darth Plagues
Oh, and some lightsabers are made out of wood. (example: Tyvoka's: A Wookiee Jedi Master)

Gryn Jabar
Yes, but they have metal. A lightsaber MUST have metal inside it. Source:http://www.thelightsaber.com/IndexFolder/index2.htm

Darth Plagues
Point taken. But the Jedi still do have the Force, even though Magneto could make the lightsabers float and kill the Jedi could do the same with the Force.

Fishy
Okay so it has Metal? Big deal, Magneto pulls the lightsabers towards him and then the Jedi just push the lightsaber forward piercing his body...

Darth_Otaku
I think the X-Men have beaten magneto before,so the jedi should be able to do that also.And it's the X-Men vs. The Jedi Order,and Magneto is no X-Men he's is X-Mens greatest rival.

Darth Plagues
True

Darth_Nefarus
Okay, Magneto tries to control the lightsabers while he's being force thrown over a bridge or choked, I mean come on, Professor X is the only one has a real shot here but there would be too many Jedi for him to stop.

Kun-ni Habeo
jedi

Gryn Jabar
Ok let's make this more fair for the X-Men:

Xorn
Magneto
Phoenix
Xavier
Wolverine
Gambit
White Queen
Storm
Nightcrawler
Polaris

IMO the jedi are hella screwed.

xxxpoppunker182
so you're saying 10 xmen can kill everyjedi at the same time? lmao ya ok(not). how bout those 10 xmen vs
revan
nihulis
yoda
obiwan
Exar kun
mace
tulak hord
naga sadow
NJO luke
Plo Koon

IMO xmen are f'd in the A

Gryn Jabar
Do you even know what Xorn's power is?

Creshosk
Now. . which JEDI would force choke someone?

Nai Fohl
Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
Ok let's make this more fair for the X-Men:

Xorn
Magneto
Phoenix
Xavier
Wolverine
Gambit
White Queen
Storm
Nightcrawler
Polaris

IMO the jedi are hella screwed.

pfff...
only Nightcrawler and Gambit would have a chance to survive this.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Nai Fohl
pfff...
only Nightcrawler and Gambit would have a chance to survive this. You're not really familar with the X-men are you?

Darth_Nefarus
Dude, Luke Skywalker would choke Gambit and Nightcrawler at the same time.

pr1983
Originally posted by Creshosk
You're not really familar with the X-men are you?

considering xorn is on that team, i wouldnt say so...

Fishy
If a hundred Jedi run at you it doesn't matter what your power is, you'd better be able to throw hell itself on them otherwise you are just ****ed

Bobafetty
Yah, the x-men are a bunch of un-organized freaks while the jedi order is a discplined organization with imense power.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Darth_Nefarus
Dude, Luke Skywalker would choke Gambit and Nightcrawler at the same time. I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that Jedi revert to using dark side powers that often.

Originally posted by Fishy
If a hundred Jedi run at you it doesn't matter what your power is, you'd better be able to throw hell itself on them otherwise you are just ****ed Xorn, Phoenix. nuff said.

Originally posted by Bobafetty
Yah, the x-men are a bunch of un-organized freaks while the jedi order is a discplined organization with imense power. You obviously don't know anything about the X-men.

Lord Neix
If all the jedi worked together they would win

Gryn Jabar
Oh shit, I just realised something. PHOENIX IS THE FORCE. Ho ho, the jedi are HELLA ****ed.

Darth L. Dipsit
I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that Jedi revert to using dark side powers that often.

Xorn, Phoenix. nuff said.

You obviously don't know anything about the X-men.

Maybe the people here know about X-Men - maybe they don't know about X-Men. Don't go bashing them just because of THAT. I mean, this is not an X-Men forum - no offense meant, sir; just trying to keep the peace.

HOWEVER - I really want to set you straight here. Do you remember when Luke enters Jabba's palace in ROTJ? Do you remember how he CHOKED two Gamorreans that were barring his way, one at a time? If not, then allow me to remind you. This is taken from the actual script:

"Noisily, the main gate lifts to flood the blackness with blinding
LIGHT and reveal the silhouetted figure of LUKE SKYWALKER. He is
clad in a robe similar to Ben's and wears neither pistol nor
laser sword. Luke strides purposefully into the hallway. Two
giant guards move to block Luke's path. Luke halts.

Luke raises his hand and points at the puzzled guards, who
immediately lower their spears and fall back. The young Jedi
lowers his hand and moves on down the hallway."

If you don't believe me, go to this page:
http://www.bus.miami.edu/~jdavis/Starwars/jedi.html

So, yes, at least Luke, we know, DOES use Force Choke.

Also, Phoenix, according to my memory, was a form of Jean Grey, and she had no control over her powers. I might be wrong. However, there are Jedi who could crush her body, regardless of her power. Lastly, this point leads me to say that the X-Men were not quite as organized as the Jedi. They, I believe, had different factions, with loose alliances amongst each other. Thus, the Jedi WERE more organized.

No offense, sir. I don't mean to make you angry. However, there is no need to become hostile.

Bobafetty
You changed your status, avatar and sig Dipsit. There good.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
Also, Phoenix, according to my memory, was a form of Jean Grey, and she had no control over her powers. I might be wrong. However, there are Jedi who could crush her body, regardless of her power.

You really have no clue what the phoenix force is do you?

The Phoenix Force is a cosmic force of nature that at times links with a human, enabling the host to manipulate reality on a cosmic scale.

The Jean Grey you speak of was a phoenix avatar
Phoenix watched as Marvel Girl sacrificed herself to save her friends. The Phoenix saved Jean, placing her in a healing cocoon at the bottom of Jamaica Bay and created an exact replica that for all intents and purposes was Jean Grey. (This is the entity commonly called Phoenix II.) However, the Phoenix-Jean could not deal with the flood of human emotions in her human form, and was seduced into evil by the Hellfire Club, becoming Dark Phoenix.

Gryn Jabar
Ok guys, I sense alot of bad "vibes" here, some of it probably because of me . Lets all chill. Now. To set the record straight: The X-men are HIGHLY organized, they aren't a bunch of yahoos running around blowing stuff up.

Bobafetty
Yah but I still think the jedi would own.

Creshosk
Yah but I still think the jedi would own. Against a living embodiment of the force?

Rio891
They both live in different universes with different realities. Phoenix is not the embodiment of the force by any means, maybe of the cosmos,but the force is something that resides solely in the Star Wars mythology, so you cannot bring phoenix into it. Plus Phoenix was not a true, permanent member of the X-Men. Night crawler could blink out of those force chokekolds and could cause a lot of havoc.

Darth L. Dipsit
You changed your status, avatar and sig Dipsit. There good.

Thanks, man! I still have one change left, though.

Lord Neix
t

Lord Neix
Not to mention
Vader
Krea
Ki adi mundi
Luminara
Sidious
Kit Fisto
and countless others, the xmen are done.

green dude
Another popularity contest man i like exmen harry potter SW spiderman
lord of the rings and sorry to say SW put most of them in the dust i didn't say all of them only lotr might have a chance but still SW takes them all.

They can do alot more than push choke and use lightning just because Lucas hasn't listed them all i hope he dose in his prequal Jedis can do a lot more if they have experience like Obi-wan Qui-gon Jinn and Yoda and ect. big grin

But the truth is nothing so far nothing can defeat Jedi Lucas makes a thing called force and WHAM! the Jedis are unbeatible but no exman can beat these guys not unless night crawler has a space helmet and transports them outside of their space ships and they choke and die or rogue take some of the Jedi power buts thats i can see that they can kill them. sad

And Jedi just have people with light saber behind exman then the people in front use push the exman are sliced. stick out tongue

Sorry Ex-man fans i have nothing against you im just telling my oppion.

Darth Crazo
the Master Yoda
fear leads to anger
anger leads to hate
hate leads to suffering

people are good people are bad some are angry some are sad goodside can be strong and same as bad choose the side choose your path
which side are you on ?

Creshosk
Originally posted by Rio891
They both live in different universes with different realities. Phoenix is not the embodiment of the force by any means, maybe of the cosmos,but the force is something that resides solely in the Star Wars mythology, so you cannot bring phoenix into it. Plus Phoenix was not a true, permanent member of the X-Men. Night crawler could blink out of those force chokekolds and could cause a lot of havoc. I said Phoenix was a living embodiment of the force bacuse that's the closest you guys would come to understanding what the phoenix force is.

Phoenix was already brought into this, and they didn't say that they had to be permenant members odf the X-Men.

Phoenix was listed, so phoenix is used, There is nothing the Jedi can do to phoenix.

Darth Crazo
Phoenix? What star wars character is that?

Darth L. Dipsit
Jabar, I applaud you for making a thread of such high interest.

Creshosk, I am sorry to have so ignorantly discussed that which I do not understand. I was merely expressing the limited knowledge I have. I hope that you will accept my apologies and that we can move on. However, please try to understand that there are those of us who are not such avid X-Men fans and to take things less seriously in the future. It's something we all do when we're caught up in the moment anyway. Just remember there are those of us that know less than you about X-Men.

Darth Crazo
Oh X-men. Sorry

green dude
Darth Crazo i guess you like what I have written when i finish writing posts cuz you have what i have written up their and who is Phoenix i still say Jedi win never the less i am loyal and i will not listen to any other thing and every one so far says Jedi win so haha

Darth Crazo
Yeah jedi beat x-men hands down

green dude
And next time when your talking about some unknown x man charater please post what they do and how and who the hec they are ok just to keep in mind for not super x man experts im not trying to be rude even thought it might seem that way stick out tongue

Creshosk
Jabar, I applaud you for making a thread of such high interest.

Creshosk, I am sorry to have so ignorantly discussed that which I do not understand. I was merely expressing the limited knowledge I have. I hope that you will accept my apologies and that we can move on. However, please try to understand that there are those of us who are not such avid X-Men fans and to take things less seriously in the future. It's something we all do when we're caught up in the moment anyway. Just remember there are those of us that know less than you about X-Men. You don't need to worry about it, I'm not angry or anything.

There are also people in the Comics vs forum that don't know enough about star wars to do propermatch ups.

The spiderman fan's on there are nuts, and they really don't listen to a thing that's said.

This one person even said that Spiderman would beat Darth Vader. How ridiculous is that?

Darth L. Dipsit
I'm glad that we can share mutual conversation, sir.

xxxpoppunker182
so can any of you shed some light on who what power ect.
xorn
white queen
and polaris have? cause i think we should know this stuff

Fishy
I said Phoenix was a living embodiment of the force bacuse that's the closest you guys would come to understanding what the phoenix force is.

Phoenix was already brought into this, and they didn't say that they had to be permenant members odf the X-Men.

Phoenix was listed, so phoenix is used, There is nothing the Jedi can do to phoenix.

Phoenix would be a great power, but didn't Xavier one's stop her not defeat her just stop her, or am I thinking of something else now? Could be wrong haven't seen that show in years.

However like you said Phoenix might be the force, but Anakin is too. Meaning basically nothing to me. Now Phoenix is going to be amazing and possibly all powerful but we have no idea how that thing will manage to survive against a force choke or some lighting in its ass. If they are ineffective then well the Jedi are screwed, but because I hate all powerful characters i'm just going to assume that it can be defeated. Its going to be hard and its going to cost a lot of lives but in the end it would die and so would the rest of the X-men.

Primarily because of the force, its between everything and in everything. The force could blow up stars itself, Phoenix is something like that and could be destroyed... Not by the Jedi order of that time, but they could probably still destroy it, the rest would just be choked and cut down fast...

Creshosk
Phoenix would be a great power, but didn't Xavier one's stop her not defeat her just stop her, or am I thinking of something else now? Could be wrong haven't seen that show in years.You're thinking of a phoenix avatar.

A phoenix avatar is like a jedi
The phoenix force is like. . well the force.

However like you said Phoenix might be the force, but Anakin is too.I haven't seen anakin pull off the things that the phoenix force has.

Meaning basically nothing to me. Now Phoenix is going to be amazing and possibly all powerful but we have no idea how that thing will manage to survive against a force choke or some lighting in its ass.You'd have to need air inorder to be choked, and. . .

Fire beats lightning because the heat defracts the air around it, a lightning lance is what it's called I think.

But lightning still wouldn't have an effect on a cosmic being. . .

If they are ineffective then well the Jedi are screwed, but because I hate all powerful charactersThen you should probably hate the phoenix force.

i'm just going to assume that it can be defeated. Its going to be hard and its going to cost a lot of lives but in the end it would die and so would the rest of the X-men. The phoenix force can't be killed. it is. . well aptly named as it is also a resurection force.

Primarily because of the force, its between everything and in everything.That's a way the phoenix force has been described as well.

The force could blow up stars itself, Phoenix is something like that and could be destroyed... Not by the Jedi order of that time, but they could probably still destroy it, the rest would just be choked and cut down fast... The phoenix force blows up galaxies and universes and then brings them back. . .

Darth L. Dipsit
Diatomic oxygen gas cannot be ionized if it is in a fire because, well, there IS none in the fire (only used as a reactant in a combustion reaction, producing carbon dioxide gas, water, and an increase in energy, or heat).

However, there is also the fact that if a being is made of fire, then one could put it in a vacuum and the fire would go out. I'm not sure if the phoenix is made of fire - it just sort of seems like it is from your post. Forgive me if I am mistaken.

Also, there must be a fuel present other than diatomic oxygen gas to make a fire. So, the Phoenix must be made up of an endless supply of some wood or something carbon-based, unless the fire is not really fire. Thus the concept of having an eternally blazing being is flawed. Now I'm questioning the possibility of the existence of the Phoenix, which is not fair. So, in retrospect, I'm sorry if I went too far.

Darth Crazo
which jedi is pheonix again? or was it a sith lord? Sorry can't remember. Did he have something to do with training obi-wn?

Darth L. Dipsit
Although there is a Phoenix from SW, we are discussing a Phoenix from X-Men.

Creshosk
Diatomic oxygen gas cannot be ionized if it is in a fire because, well, there IS none in the fire (only used as a reactant in a combustion reaction, producing carbon dioxide gas, water, and an increase in energy, or heat).

However, there is also the fact that if a being is made of fire, then one could put it in a vacuum and the fire would go out. I'm not sure if the phoenix is made of fire - it just sort of seems like it is from your post. Forgive me if I am mistaken.

Also, there must be a fuel present other than diatomic oxygen gas to make a fire. So, the Phoenix must be made up of an endless supply of some wood or something carbon-based, unless the fire is not really fire. Thus the concept of having an eternally blazing being is flawed. Now I'm questioning the possibility of the existence of the Phoenix, which is not fair. So, in retrospect, I'm sorry if I went too far. It give off the appearence of fire.

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/images/spotlight/force11.jpg

It's avatars tend to give off the appearence of flames when manifesting the phoenix powers.

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/images/spotlight/force15.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/Creshosk/hosted/phoenix1.jpg

xxxpoppunker182
well now are you saying that phoenix is immortal it can't die?

Bobafetty
I hate x men

Nai Fohl
You're not really familar with the X-men are you?

No I'm not...but since I recognize the powers of the people listed:

Xorn - having a black hole in his head, can toast people within minutes with energy emitting from his face, can control gravity
Magneto - can control all sorts of metal
Phoenix - something like a force avatar
Xavier - telepath, mind-controlling
Wolverine - hell of a fighter, heals fast when injured, andamantium skelleton
Gambit - can load things up with energy and blow things up
White Queen - well I don't remember that one
Storm - can control weather
Nightcrawler - line of sight teleportation / long range to places he knows
Polaris - same as magneto but weaker

So what the people should do ?
Xorn need MINUTES to kill people and he has to face them. He won't have enough time to do so.
The powers of Magneto, Xavier, Polaris and Storm would have exactly NO effect in this battle.
Wolverine simply gets cut into pieces by lightsabers
Nightcrawler gets force pulled or gets cut into pieces because the Jedi can predict where he wants to teleport to and he will teleport right into a lightsaber. I said he could survive this by just teleporting away.

So White Queen, Phoenix and Gambit left. I know that Gambit can exist in a form of pure Energy. I'd say he would survive this because that would make him quite hard to kill with a lightsaber. White Queen ? And a Phoenix Avatar ... you don't have to discuss throwing in allmighty beings.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
magneto controls any magnetic field, not just metal. ao unless hes in a room completely made of plastic or wood or sumthing,he's gonna f*ck you up. but the jedi would still whip that as$

xxxpoppunker182
well can anyone tell us of what white queen does?

Bobafetty
no. lol

Darth L. Dipsit
White Queen's a telepath (just thought I'd answer if that's okay), and thanks, Creshosk, for setting me straight on the whole Phoenix thing.

Gryn Jabar
telepath seductionist extraordinaire.

Darth L. Dipsit
Yeah, I know. She was GORGEOUS.

Creshosk
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
well now are you saying that phoenix is immortal it can't die? That's exactly what I'm saying. It's avatars die and are brought back to life. It's avatars though as you can see don't need air, a force choke would be meaningless.

No I'm not...but since I recognize the powers of the people listed:

Xorn - having a black hole in his head, can toast people within minutes with energy emitting from his face, can control gravity
Magneto - can control all sorts of metalIncluding the iron that's in blood. He's made people fall asleep simply by waving his hand to slow the flow of iron to the brain. . . he also reacts well under pressure. . . I'd say that he poses a very serious threat.

Phoenix - something like a force avatarThe force itself taken to a sentient form would be more accurate.

Xavier - telepath, mind-controllingThe most powerful one on his earth.

Wolverine - hell of a fighter, heals fast when injured, andamantium skelleton
Gambit - can load things up with energy and blow things up
White Queen - well I don't remember that one Telepath.

Storm - can control weatherIncludes flying massive storms etc.
Nightcrawler - line of sight teleportation / long range to places he knows
Polaris - same as magneto but weaker

So what the people should do ?
Xorn need MINUTES to kill people and he has to face them. He won't have enough time to do so.
The powers of Magneto, Xavier, Polaris and Storm would have exactly NO effect in this battle.Why's that?
Wolverine simply gets cut into pieces by lightsabers
Nightcrawler gets force pulled or gets cut into pieces because the Jedi can predict where he wants to teleport to and he will teleport right into a lightsaber. I said he could survive this by just teleporting away.Yeah pretty much.

So White Queen, Phoenix and Gambit left. I know that Gambit can exist in a form of pure Energy. I'd say he would survive this because that would make him quite hard to kill with a lightsaber. White Queen ? And a Phoenix Avatar ... you don't have to discuss throwing in allmighty beings. So now you're saying its a phoenix avatar rather than phoenix itself?

Well even still the Phoneix avatars are incredibly powerfull. One of them ate the energy from a sun causing it to go supernova and kill the inhabitants of that star's system.

and I STILL don't think the Jedi would resort so easily to a Dark side power.

Darth Crazo
hm/?

Bobafetty

Nai Fohl
Including the iron that's in blood. He's made people fall asleep simply by waving his hand to slow the flow of iron to the brain. . . he also reacts well under pressure. . . I'd say that he poses a very serious threat.

That is obviously control from the outside as well as anything that a Telepath could use is. The Jedi could compensate that effects by using the force. So having no "real" control these people don't have any chances against 100s of Jedi running at them with lightsabers. That's why I said that the Telepaths, Magneto and Polaris simply get owned there. Creating storms (or control the sorrounding atmosphere) is also something that can be accessed through the force. 5 year old Jaina Solo can create little storms and freeze part of a swamp by just affecting molecules to act in different way they use to. And there were Jedi that could freeze entire rivers and even create fires out from nothing.

If you take that in the thread is not worth discussing since Phoenix Force or even a Phoenix Avatar (that would be also force itself in "human" form) is allmighty and immortal.

When it would be X-Men like seen in the two movies (the "good ones"wink they would get owned here.

Creshosk
That is obviously control from the outside as well as anything that a Telepath could use is. The Jedi could compensate that effects by using the force. So having no "real" control these people don't have any chances against 100s of Jedi running at them with lightsabers. That's why I said that the Telepaths, Magneto and Polaris simply get owned there. Creating storms (or control the sorrounding atmosphere) is also something that can be accessed through the force. 5 year old Jaina Solo can create little storms and freeze part of a swamp by just affecting molecules to act in different way they use to. And there were Jedi that could freeze entire rivers and even create fires out from nothing.

If you take that in the thread is not worth discussing since Phoenix Force or even a Phoenix Avatar (that would be also force itself in "human" form) is allmighty and immortal.

When it would be X-Men like seen in the two movies (the "good ones"wink they would get owned here. By listing phoenix, Xorn the White queen and gambit that precludes the Movies

And forgive me if I misunderstood the premise but:

Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
Assume that all full powered X-Men attack the Jedi Temple with all the jedi in it, can they suceed where Anakin failed?

Wouldn't that exclude the EU Jedi?

I thought this was talking about an attack on the Jedi temple as it was during the ROTS time.

xxxpoppunker182
well what about force crush? i mean couldn't a sith master just use force crush on pheonix?

Fishy
If we are talking about the movies only then the X-men get owned..

If you put all the other stuff in here then X-men have a really big chance...

The question is however can Phoenix be counted as an X-men. Cres you yourself said that Phoenix itself the all powerful force being was not actually an X-men just looked like on in that case it shouldn't count and in that case EU Jedi can defeat it.

However if it doesn't count as an X-men then Jedi are screwed... I'm not entirely sure on the matter because I haven't seen the show in an incredibly long time.

Movies only however X-men just lose

Bobafetty
Damn this thread to hell!

Creshosk
If we are talking about the movies only then the X-men get owned..

If you put all the other stuff in here then X-men have a really big chance...

The question is however can Phoenix be counted as an X-men. Cres you yourself said that Phoenix itself the all powerful force being was not actually an X-men just looked like on in that case it shouldn't count and in that case EU Jedi can defeat it.

However if it doesn't count as an X-men then Jedi are screwed... I'm not entirely sure on the matter because I haven't seen the show in an incredibly long time.

Movies only however X-men just lose Movies only x-men have been greatly depowered and would lose to their comic forms.

Since Xorn, Gambit, the white queen and to a minor degree phoenix, were listed then obviously this is not the movie X-men being refered to.

But yes, movie X-men would go down fast and hard.

The phoenix is indeed counted as an X-Man as the way that it primarily acts is through its avatars, so to be with the X-men the phoenix force replaced one of the X-men for sometime. The X-man it replaced was placed in a stasis tube that was later discovered by the fantastic four.

well what about force crush? i mean couldn't a sith master just use force crush on pheonix? What would you crush?

An avatar it'd take an incredibly high amount to crush it. (It's a possibility but it'd be rather difficult to explain how much force(no pun intended) would be needed to crush an avatar.

The phoenix force itself . . . What would you crush?

Gryn Jabar
I suppose you could... "crush life", but I'm not sure how to do that, maybe by use of an X35 unit.

Bobafetty
?

xxxpoppunker182
i was sayin crush pheonix or is pheonix not a phycial thing?

Fishy
Drain life...

Drain force..

Drain the force itself from the thing... I wonder if you could do that?

Creshosk
i was sayin crush pheonix or is pheonix not a phycial thing? It's not exactly a physical thing no. lol

Drain life...

Drain force..

Drain the force itself from the thing... I wonder if you could do that? Before it started to drain back?

Darth_DaNThEMaN
guess who would walk in and own all.......

Darth L. Dipsit
http://www.cs.odu.edu/~jbollen/CS312/darth_maul.jpghttp://www.foiled.co.uk/tjwlm/sith_poster3.jpg

Blue Maul pwns!

Creshosk
I just realized something that suddenly makes things a whole lot different:

Originally posted by Kelly_Suxxxors
Until the New Jedi Order series, Star Wars took place in one (count it) one galaxy. In the NJO another galaxy was discovered and its inhabitants (The Yuuzhan Vong) couldn't be felt in the force. The jedi couldn't force choke them, anticipate their moves, etc. .......This made the Jedi rethink their views on the force, the general consensus thereafter being that the force wasn't all-binding and that only things within their original/known galaxy were made up of "The force."

*ahem.* Also, the lightsaber has NEVER had the reputation of being able to cut through anything. The lightsaber is ultra-sweet (This is true)and it cuts through flesh and a lot of other things like they were butter, but there have always been things that lightsabers couldn't cut through. Vibro Blades, Amphistaffs, and Vonduun crab armor are all capable of withstanding a lightsaber strike.

Some idiot here proposed that since star wars takes place in the future that they're capable of constructing stronger materials than Marvel is..

Newsflash: A LONG TIME AGO, in a galaxy far far away.....

So this means the X-Men might even stand a greater chance than we thought. . .

Darth_DaNThEMaN
but would still lose.

Darth L. Dipsit
Here is the image I see:

http://holonesquik.free.fr/Wolverine%20VS%20Darth%20Maul.jpg

How about that (even though Darth Maul is a Sith)?

Swanky-Tuna
Y'know... Magneto doesn't just control magnetism. He has control over the whole EM spectrum. Enough so that he can make holographic projections, not that it would help but shows his control, and burn things with microwaves. He can lift non-metallic objects and has the power to create wormholes.

And the kicker is they're making him stronger.

Indeed, the X-Men are hacked out the wazoo nowadays. I don't find them nearly as interesting now that everybody's an embodiment of an element or the top avatar of something.

Creshosk
I just realized something that suddenly makes things a whole lot different:

So this means the X-Men might even stand a greater chance than we thought. . . Never mind, I read further and it turns out the were just on a sentient planet that cut them off from the force. force still applies.

Gryn Jabar
Ahh good, some of the versus match people are coming in...

xyz jedi
The Jedi wouldn't fight them and even if they did it would be an endless fight.

Bobafetty
this thread is stupid. I hate x-men.

Swanky-Tuna
this thread is stupid. I hate x-men.
You could talk your way into Fort Knox with a giant sack with a dollar sign on it with debate skills like that.

Bobafetty
why thank you.........wait...........THATS SARCASIM! Well up yours mister Swanky Tuna sir.

Swanky-Tuna
why thank you.........wait...........THATS SARCASIM! Well up yours mister Swanky Tuna sir.
Sarcasm? What's that? Something you put in salad dressing?

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Maul would eat wolverine's face.

Darth L. Dipsit
But that was a cool pic, right?

Bobafetty
what pic?

Darth L. Dipsit
Look up at the top of this page. It's a pic of Darth Maul fighting Wolverine.

Bobafetty
sweet

Darth L. Dipsit
Thanks, man.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
yeah but ive had that pic for a few years now. sorry bud,lol. it is bad@ss though.

28Dave37
yet another stupid thread jedi would beat all of them before they got in the temple.......

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by 28Dave37
yet another stupid thread jedi would beat all of them before they got in the temple.......
Upon seeing all her friends killed, Jean would turn Dark Phoenix and devour the solar system.

28Dave37
no she would would die just as soon as they rest........

TraptUnderIce
no she would would die just as soon as they rest........ but she'd turn into the phoenix. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Swanky-Tuna
no she would would die just as soon as they rest........
Jean dies all the time. It's the equivilent of saying "she fell off the bike" for a normal person. She'll just get back up as Dark Phoenix.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.