I'll Be Here 24/7, 365...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cinemaddiction
With this sudden mass exiting of KMC'ers, I just wanted to let everyone know, I'll be here all the time. My computer is fine, my parents are 2,000 miles away, so don't worry..

yes

Raven Guardia
eek! eek!

§P0oONY
laughing

Korri
Dont you leave meh Mr Cibbeh, dont you leave meh.

Clovie
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
With this sudden mass exiting of KMC'ers, I just wanted to let everyone know, I'll be here all the time. My computer is fine, my parents are 2,000 miles away, so don't worry..

yes blink

ALL the time..

i can bet you won't be here that long
you'd need few breakes stick out tongue

Cinemaddiction
Nooooooo way..I've got the catheter bag ready to plug in, a bedpan, one of those nifty hardhats with long straws, that holds two cans of pop, and a gaggle of bananas at my disposal.

I can't stand the thought of letting you guys down. You already lost Deano, AC, Misha, Spoony, lord knows who else is next to drop.

I'M DEDICATING MYSELF TO THIS WEBSITE!

I've even erected a memorial!

http://www.pcrepairandupgrades.com/gallery/andalusia/andalusia-memorial-to-early-settlers-1_medium.jpg

Korri
Thats one Pimp memorial you've erected Mr Cine droolio

dark1365
AC's gone? Sunuvabitch!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you'd stay with us, Cine.

Cinemaddiction
Still here..just wanted to let you guys know. It's allll right, put down the hankies. thumb up

tabby999
hang on, has Alpha gone...f*cker....

shellie
and are you here now C....and what happen to Deano, he left? messed

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by dark1365
AC's gone? Sunuvabitch!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you'd stay with us, Cine.
Oh shi.t.... Man...Addys gonna be mad oh wait she already was....laughing

Ken Kenobi
Since when did Spooony and Deano leave?!?!

BTW, I'm here for good too.

Spideys Sister
Stupid question but: What does BTW stand for?

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Stupid question but: What does BTW stand for?

By The Way

Kagome2005
you're all crazy....don't you have lives??? confused

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Kagome2005
you're all crazy....don't you have lives??? confused

I have a life, it's called The Sim's. big grin

Nah, I come on KMC when I am not out at work or going to the movies or whatever.

KMC is my home away from home.

Kagome2005
Yeah i guess i can agree with that. I've been on the computer for hours and hours the past few days because I've been writing. Plus this place is extremely addicting stick out tongue

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Kagome2005
you're all crazy....don't you have lives??? confused No.Originally posted by Kagome2005
Yeah i guess i can agree with that. I've been on the computer for hours and hours the past few days because I've been writing. Plus this place is extremely addicting stick out tongue Damn right it is!

SlipknoT
What the hell? AC, Deano, and spooony left?

shellie
Originally posted by SlipknoT
What the hell? AC, Deano, and spooony left? AC left...Spooony is restricted by his parents to only 30 minutes of KMC a day...but Deano...I didnt know about and still dont know why.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by shellie
AC left...Spooony is restricted by his parents to only 30 minutes of KMC a day...but Deano...I didnt know about and still dont know why.

I found out why Deano is gone.

His computer is busted. He can't sign on to the net unless he goes over to a friends house.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by shellie
AC left...Spooony is restricted by his parents to only 30 minutes of KMC a day...but Deano...I didnt know about and still dont know why. Why did AC Leave? sad

shellie
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
I found out why Deano is gone.

His computer is busted. He can't sign on to the net unless he goes over to a friends house. Ooo ok...he'll be back.

Why did AC Leave? sad personal reasons...he said bye in his 'Amazing Alpha-Century' thread....he said he'll be back once in a while but not often and probably not for a while.

Spideys Sister
Poor guy.

SlipknoT
Shit, and KMC was starting to get good again.......

Spideys Sister
Whan did it stop?

SlipknoT
Haaaaaaa, you havent been here long enough to understand

Spideys Sister
So I cant read the OLD threads? You cant tell me?

shellie
Haaaaaaa, you havent been here long enough to understand Ive only been here a mere year and I see the change...but Ive no worries...people get lives and new faces come in.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
So I cant read the OLD threads? You cant tell me? You just wouldnt get the vibe, this place used to kick ass

Spideys Sister
Youre tired of it? Huh. Didn't Know that was possible.

shellie
hes right though...you cant explain it, you have to be there.

Cinemaddiction
Yeah, Deano's just limited. There've been a few people bowing out indefinately, though. KMC's not losing its lustre! C'mon! It's like High School..it's always here, people just come and go.

Anywho..I'm still here. Sick as hell, and feeling like my head is in a vice, but still here.

yes

Hey, if anyone else plans on leaving anytime soon, or has a sneaking suspicion they'll be shot, stabbed, murdered, have their internet cut off, computer trashed, or otherwise, thus resulting in any loss or decrease of KMC activity, please let us know, so that we're not all in shock..

shellie
indeed and break it to us gentle like...

Dr. Strangelove
I'm leaving in two weeks for a five week vacaction in Europe.

Was that gentle? stick out tongue

SlipknoT
bleeeeeeeeep

silver_tears
I'll be here 24/7, 365 a year, except on all major religious holidays, on months where the temperature is on average about 25 degress, and on days ending in a 'Y' zorro

Deano
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Nooooooo way..I've got the catheter bag ready to plug in, a bedpan, one of those nifty hardhats with long straws, that holds two cans of pop, and a gaggle of bananas at my disposal.

I can't stand the thought of letting you guys down. You already lost Deano, AC, Misha, Spoony, lord knows who else is next to drop.

I'M DEDICATING MYSELF TO THIS WEBSITE!

I've even erected a memorial!

http://www.pcrepairandupgrades.com/gallery/andalusia/andalusia-memorial-to-early-settlers-1_medium.jpg

im back nowbig grin nothin to fear..deano is here

eggmayo
Originally posted by Deano
im back nowbig grin nothin to fear..deano is here
eek! Yay!

Deano
hey eggmayo..hows it goin?

eggmayo
hey eggmayo..hows it goin?
Boring as hell. eek! you?

Korri
Mustardfan!

Deano
mustard rules!!

im fine eggmaya!

Korri
mustard rules!!

Oh, Dear.

Cinemaddiction
Just wanted to say, I'm still here.

Deano
big grin place woudnt be the same without ya

Cinemaddiction
WB, ya limey bastard.

Spideys Sister
Cinema....Uh, What do we talk about on this thread?

Cinemaddiction
It's just to let everyone know I'm not going anywhere. Also, a place where you can politely let others know if you're taking a leave of absence.

Spideys Sister
Okay I wanna know something....My friend and I wanna post the comics we made. Where do we post?

Deano
yes all about politeness
c-dic just welcomed me back by calling me a limey bastard laughing

ya yanky git!!

Spideys Sister
Thats not nice not how we make friends.

Dr. Strangelove
Cin's Videodrome sig is the most beautiful sig I have ever seen.cry

SlipknoT
I'll be gone for a few months

shellie
why?

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove
Cin's Videodrome sig is the most beautiful sig I have ever seen.cry

At first, I had static instead of color bars, but I figured, color bars worked just as well, with static letters. I still may chnage it a lil'.

Glad SOMEONE around here knows what my sigs all aboot.. happy

Demarthl
I'll be gone for a few months
you ****in what?!? miffed cry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.