Holy Shite! That Bug Is HUGE!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LandoSpeeder2
I was comin home from eatin, and then all of a sudden a huge bug what looked like a wasp flew on the hood of my care, it had a wing span of about 5 inches, had a horn lookin thing comin out of it's back, I HUGE stinger, and about a 5 inch tail! It looked exactly like a wasp except for all those other weird things. Maybe it flew down here from Australia, or maybe it was on steroids, I don't know, but I have never seen anything like it. I wish I had a pic of it.

dark1365
Holy crap. 5 inches? That is HUGE.

LandoSpeeder2
ok maybe a wing span of 4 inshes.

dark1365
Still huge. I'd be running as fast as I could in the opposite direction.

LandoSpeeder2
It wouldn't get off the care though, first it went under the hood, so I was hopin it would get killed, but it came back out and it still wouldn't fall off. finally it fell off the side. I hope it hit the ground instead of flying.

eggmayo
Weirdly, I've seen something like that.
I saw it from a distance though, and I thought it was a massive wasp or something, we dont get hornets in england.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by LandoSpeeder2
I was comin home from eatin, and then all of a sudden a huge bug what looked like a wasp flew on the hood of my care, it had a wing span of about 5 inches, had a horn lookin thing comin out of it's back, I HUGE stinger, and about a 5 inch tail! It looked exactly like a wasp except for all those other weird things. Maybe it flew down here from Australia, or maybe it was on steroids, I don't know, but I have never seen anything like it. I wish I had a pic of it.
Steroids? Like chickens? Dude that was Probably that noisy ass bug...A cicada.. or what ever...I only pay attention to spiders....(oviously)

drunk_nazgul
creepy... I hate bugs like that! We had a moth fly up into our yard once, and its wings were about as big as a square foot... it was the biggest moth I have ever seen! orange and black and yellow... creepy...

TOH
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Steroids? Like chickens? Dude that was Probably that noisy ass bug...A cicada.. or what ever...I only pay attention to spiders....(oviously)
8 legged freaks... stick out tongue

Darth Mantis
Hey any of you seen a luna moth? It's wing span can get to 10 inches...

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by TOH
8 legged freaks... stick out tongue
Hey, I LIKE being a freak!

Killer_Dennis
Holy crap man, I gotta look out for that bug..Man, that's gotta be creepy..

Darth Mantis
It probably could get bigger than that... One day it was on my door, I thought it was bird because that thing is so big... It was about 10 inches... Their was a luna moth on my window 2 days ago...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.