Ken vs Raiden

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Magee
Ever wonder who would win in a fight between these two?

Now you all will found out.

Hoshi
a nice flash , and i agree with the opnion of that flash , ken would win

Joker1237
No way Raiden would win, He is a GOD.

Joker1237
opps I see Wrong Raiden, my Bad,

Joker1237
ops right Raiden, thought it wsd the indain for a moment,

AdventChild
ken wins you MK fan! lol i love street fighter!

wuTa
Ken Konabi takes this one...them damn mods have more power than you think

Joker1237
Raiden wins, He IS A GOD. IN other words above MERE MORTALS. I pretty sure Raiden could zap Ken with one shot like he did to that fool in MKD in his end bio.

Magee
Originally posted by Joker1237
Raiden wins, He IS A GOD. IN other words above MERE MORTALS. I pretty sure Raiden could zap Ken with one shot like he did to that fool in MKD in his end bio. You mean the attack he used which killed himself aswell roll eyes (sarcastic)

Joker1237
IT DID not kill Raiden, more like destory that Form and he well REBUILD some were else. I mean even what Raiden did, did not kill him self. He can blown him self up. and reform else were. As a God, he can not die. the MKD begaining should have pointed that out.

Magee
Originally posted by Joker1237
IT DID not kill Raiden, more like destory that Form and he well REBUILD some were else. I mean even what Raiden did, did not kill him self. He can blown him self up. and reform else were. As a God, he can not die. the MKD begaining should have pointed that out. What the hell, i dont even understand a word of that. If you actually bothered to complete the game with Raiden you would see that he is dead, but still alive. I think he is evil now or something along those lines.

Joker1237
I did complete the game with, He has a change of morals. He is tired of Mortals having the free will to put the realm in danger. But Not evil.

That blast at the begaining destory his mortal forum, and being a God, he can MAKE other mortal forum.

Hoshi
he is a god , gerat shit , liu kang is a human and won against shao kahn , and Kahn is stronger than Raiden , that means liu kang is stronger than raiden , and in my opnion ken kick liu kang ass

Joker1237
Kang did not beat Khan, He had HELP from Raiden in MK3 Along with a host of other Warriors to beat Khan. The 2nd MK tourment was never complete as it was a way to lured the Earth warrors away to invade Earth.

Magee
I think Hoshi is talking about the the 2nd movie.

GalacticStorm
ken can barely beat Ryu a human being

so how on earth is he going to beat raiden who is the thunder god in MK

dark1365
Movie was excellent.

dvampire
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
ken can barely beat Ryu a human being

so how on earth is he going to beat raiden who is the thunder god in MK

Ken is more then some normal human. And Raiden gets his but kicked by mortals. smile

Hoshi
damn yeah.

CorderaMitchell
why do we have to go over this, ken is a "street fighter" but they do more insane feats, than that of mk anyday.

Hooverman
o that Raiden i thought it was mgs2 Raiden oops nut i'm still with Ken on this one

CorderaMitchell
yep

Hooverman
Originally posted by Hooverman
o that Raiden i thought it was mgs2 Raiden oops nut i'm still with Ken on this one

oops nut was supposed 2 b but damn typos

CorderaMitchell
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.