Your Favourite Werewolf Transformation!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

papabeard
I like the transformation in An American Werewolf in London,really well done and impressive for the time.Also Company of Wolves has a cool transformation sequence where the wolf kind of comes out from the inside, through the mouth. I prefer these to CGI.

What about you?

whirlysplat
Nuff Said!!!! big grin

LousyBoy
Michael J Fox in the best Sports movie ever made!!! Teen Wolf!!!

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by papabeard
I like the transformation in An American Werewolf in London,really well done and impressive for the time.Also Company of Wolves has a cool transformation sequence where the wolf kind of comes out from the inside, through the mouth. I prefer these to CGI.

What about you?

It is still impressive by todays standards. Cgi was really the death of ingenuity.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
It is still impressive by todays standards. Cgi was really the death of ingenuity.

agreed mate smile

ragesRemorse
well how about we have some brew and agree some more

chilled monkey
I disagree. CGI can be great when used sensibly. It allows really amazing things that couldn't be done otherwise. It's just that so many people get carried away with it and over-use it or throw it in needlessly. CGI should be used to enhance scenes, not dominate them.

Wolfie
It doesn't get much better than AWIL. Underworld had some nice ones for CGI as well.

BaronOBeefDip
I gotta go with the classics. I loved Lon Chaney Jr's transformation in The Wolf Man.

MetalHeart
dont remember the movie, but when the guy was changing some voices were saying 'Satan calls you'

Wolfie
Originally posted by BaronOBeefDip
I gotta go with the classics. I loved Lon Chaney Jr's transformation in The Wolf Man.
Yeah, that was really good for its time.

el barto_1
comunity of the wolves

Freaky Zeeky
I think transformation in Van Helsing was good to.
yes

Neo_Version 7
All werewolf morphs are 2 freaky for my liking!

Lord_Andres
I still say that the one in The Howling 1 is the best

papabeard
I cant remember the transformations, but my favourite werewolf movie is Silver Bullet. Good Atmosphere and special effects, lots of action and some decent acting. I particularly like the part with all the werewolves in the church.

Freaky Zeeky
Silver Bullet had a nice transformation to!
yes

Rob Owns You
Amercan werewolf in londons was the best because they showed every last bit of the transformation. It showed him start burning up and then it showed his hands, feet, ears, body, ect... extend and it went slowly so that you could see every last detail. And it showed him sprout hair so that was also realistic.

@F1
American werewolf in London. When the jaw extends, ouch!

beta-wolf_101
Originally posted by papabeard
I cant remember the transformations, but my favourite werewolf movie is Silver Bullet. Good Atmosphere and special effects, lots of action and some decent acting. I particularly like the part with all the werewolves in the church.

I do believe that was one of the Howling movies. Silver Bullet was about a boy fighting one werewolf. I read the book too by Stephen King very good.

Wolfie
No, there was that dream sequence in the church with all the werewolves.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.