Upcoming Order of the Phoenix Movie - ALL NEWS POSTED HERE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
Yes, there is info out there! Veritaserum says the tentative release Date is June 2007! Thats when I graduate from UNIVERSITY!

xXLauriëXx
eek! eek! eek!

Prod
Originally posted by Phoenix
Yes, there is info out there! Veritaserum says the tentative release Date is June 2007! Thats when I graduate from UNIVERSITY!

laughing out loud

That is when I get to graduate from highschool! eek! laughing

nice...

silver_tears
I'm extremely happy Dan's in it happy

tigress
so are they all staying for OoTP then that would be cool

Naredhel
Yup, I finish college 28th of June big grin

tigress
nice one congrats hun.

I wish I was still in college I have nothing left to graduate from lol

air
well ill have sat my 'A' levels by then OMG uni time ahh! confused

Clovie
and what with the goblet of fire? huh

Barker

bubbles33
i get my braces off in 2007!!! big grin

Siruisly
Well i hope the OotP is more consistent with the books.. they butchered GoF.. i could Douse that screenwrite in Gasoline and light him on fire.. he pissed me off.. they switched things in the movie, like in PoA harry was suppossed to receive his firebolt about mid movie from sirius so it could be confiscated and instead it was the last thing that happened.. and in GoF, harry was suppossed to see the dragons first and then talk to sirius in the fire, so sirius can start to give him advice on how to beat the dragons.. and also i know they can't have the movie go on forever.. but what happened with Barty Crouch Jr. getting the dementor kiss? they just leave that wide open and don't touch base on it again, so now when no one believes harry in OotP no one will know why.. and also why wasn't Kreacher in it.. or Dobby.. or LUDO BAGMAN (who had a principle role in the book..) and why didn't Barty Crouch go missing.. and what happened to the Maruders Map and all that.. and also what the HELL happened to all the creatures in the maze.. they had no obstacles.. no spider.. no riddles.. just enchanted bushes, and roots that attack you.. and why didn't they go to like a single class?? this movie left out information that is very important.. and i don't find that acceptable.. i hope that the next film is better.. This new screenwriter they have hired better know who to organize this into a film and cover all the important stuff.. because i'm not sure the other screenwriters even read the entire books..

The Phantom
Originally posted by Siruisly
Well i hope the OotP is more consistent with the books.. they butchered GoF.. i could Douse that screenwrite in Gasoline and light him on fire.. he pissed me off.. they switched things in the movie, like in PoA harry was suppossed to receive his firebolt about mid movie from sirius so it could be confiscated and instead it was the last thing that happened.. and in GoF, harry was suppossed to see the dragons first and then talk to sirius in the fire, so sirius can start to give him advice on how to beat the dragons.. and also i know they can't have the movie go on forever.. but what happened with Barty Crouch Jr. getting the dementor kiss? they just leave that wide open and don't touch base on it again, so now when no one believes harry in OotP no one will know why.. and also why wasn't Kreacher in it.. or Dobby.. or LUDO BAGMAN (who had a principle role in the book..) and why didn't Barty Crouch go missing.. and what happened to the Maruders Map and all that.. and also what the HELL happened to all the creatures in the maze.. they had no obstacles.. no spider.. no riddles.. just enchanted bushes, and roots that attack you.. and why didn't they go to like a single class?? this movie left out information that is very important.. and i don't find that acceptable.. i hope that the next film is better.. This new screenwriter they have hired better know who to organize this into a film and cover all the important stuff.. because i'm not sure the other screenwriters even read the entire books.. Here here!

DarkC
I think i saw a picture of the room of the Time Turners. Or it's probably just from the GoF movie.

danagrint
IT IS RELEASED IN JUNE 2007 AND THAT'S WHEN THE BOOK IS RELEASED

Julie
2007....hmm that would be fairly soon in the grand scheme of things..usually it's forever b/t movies

kanis
alucard I'm glad that is two years away it will give us time to get GOF out our system if we could and for them to be able to make it properly and I hope they show Harry's D.A meetings and all his friend's patronus's.

kanis
vampire I've read on the Hp website that they've began to pick the actors for the younger harry's dad, his mom, lupin,snape and sirus.

ladygrim
ive seen pics of the young james...or was it the young peter i forget but looked good

Prince Nauj
Originally posted by Phoenix
me too big grin

Barker
Not exactly News, but apparently there's a Picture floating around, which depicts Harry from the Fifth Movie.

http://www4.mugglenet.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/normal_ootp_promo.jpg

http://www.mugglenet.com/app/news/archive/2006/06

I have to say, that if it's real, I'm glad the bastard got a Haircut. no expression

goddess_susu
hummm... this is very odd. they've started filming in january, but we dont see nothing of it. No leaking info, no pictures by hidden cams, sightings of media going crazy, no stolen props on ebay hihihihi. where da hell is the paparazzi and the media that they're not doing their job??? i want pictures!

ladygrim
Originally posted by Barker
Not exactly News, but apparently there's a Picture floating around, which depicts Harry from the Fifth Movie.

http://www4.mugglenet.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/normal_ootp_promo.jpg

http://www.mugglenet.com/app/news/archive/2006/06

I have to say, that if it's real, I'm glad the bastard got a Haircut. no expression

lol yeah in the 4th i kept saying he should get a ruddy hair cut laughing out loud plus he needs one to make him look older becasue he looks young for his age

Regulus A Black
Originally posted by ladygrim
lol yeah in the 4th i kept saying he should get a ruddy hair cut laughing out loud plus he needs one to make him look older becasue he looks young for his age

well he needs to look young for his age, what is he 18 now, playing a 15 year old in the movie? Yeah i'm glad he got a haircut, but it does make him look older then 15 which I think is great for this movie actually because Harry's maturity level really changed between book four and five, thanks to witnessing Cedric die and Voldemort's return

Prince Nauj
Isaacs Starts Filming Harry Potter 5 in Sept.
Source: LA Daily News June 22, 2006

Jason Isaacs, who plays villainous Lucius Malfoy in the "Harry Potter" movie, tells the LA Daily news that he starts filming his part in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix later this year.

"They started in February, but they go until the end of the year because they broke for some of the young actors to take their summer exams," explains Isaacs, who had to postpone his part in order to complete a British TV series.

"My bit is in September and October. It's a big blue-screen battle for a lot of it so that will be a laugh," he says. He adds, "We always have to sign these incredible confidentiality clauses where we offer up our children's eyeballs if we ever break them. I've never quite understood since they're the most popular books on the planet, but anyway, I think I'm involved in the big battle."

Isaacs admits, "I torture myself by always trying to be interesting and human on screen, but every now and again it's great to be in 'Harry Potter' and just rip it up and be as singularly evil and unpleasant as possible."

heres the direct link http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=15097

Prince Nauj

Forcewielder
Originally posted by Regulus A Black
well he needs to look young for his age, what is he 18 now, playing a 15 year old in the movie? Yeah i'm glad he got a haircut, but it does make him look older then 15 which I think is great for this movie actually because Harry's maturity level really changed between book four and five, thanks to witnessing Cedric die and Voldemort's return

Actually, Dan is 16 but is about to turn 17 next month.

Prince Nauj
Young Sirius Black Talks
Source: Harry Potter Fan Zone June 26, 2006

Harry Potter Fan Zone tells us they talked to James Walters, who plays young Sirius Black in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Gary Oldman stars as the older version of the character. Here's a clip:

JW: Our scene is being filmed in July, as the production is in the middle of a one-month hiatus currently so we can finish our exams, but we did have a screen test in costume with some other actors, which gave us a great insight into what the procedure will be like. I'm really looking forward to it.

You can read the full interview here. The fifth "Harry Potter" movie hits theaters and IMAX on July 13, 2007.

heres the direct link: http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=15130

ladygrim
Originally posted by Forcewielder
Actually, Dan is 16 but is about to turn 17 next month.

didnt think he was 18 no expression

RoguePw25
thread bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.