The Avengers vs. The Authority

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
The Avengers
(full roster old and new)

vs.

The Authority
(full roster)

Scoobless
well the "Americans" handed the Authority their heads when they first fought..... and they were a very thinly disguised knock off of the Avengers

no prep for either side.... i'd go with the Avengers

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Scoobless
well the "Americans" handed the Authority their heads when they first fought..... and they were a very thinly disguised knock off of the Avengers

no prep for either side.... i'd go with the Avengers

I know usually I agree with you Scoobs but.............

Apollo full charge kicks the shit out of all of them
The Doctor, if Moondragon is not there destroys all of them
I think the Engineer v Iron Man would be a classic
As would Swift v Falcon
or Cap v Midnighter
Jenny and "The God of the Cities" just make the Authority to much for them imo.

I love Classic Avengers specially the Shooter/Perez run in the late 70's for me that was the Avengers big grin but the early Authority with Jenny Sparks was the first "Widescreen" Team Comic Book.

Keep the faith big grin

the Darkone
Apollo vs. King thor, the sentry, forgotten one, sersi, mantis celestial Madonna, hercules, namor hell no sersi alone will turn apollo into pudding and eat him pick your poison. Apollo will get f**ked up midnighter wouldn't be getting any action anytime soon from his husband. smile

whirlysplat
Originally posted by the Darkone
Apollo vs. King thor, the sentry, forgotten one, sersi, mantis celestial Madonna, hercules, namor hell no sersi alone will turn apollo into pudding and eat him pick your poison. Apollo will get f**ked up midnighter wouldn't be getting any action anytime soon from his husband. smile

None of those are classic line up roll eyes (sarcastic)

And the same could be said about the Doctor v any of them.

the Darkone
This is my thread that I have started If you had bothered to read the thread it said old and new avengers. That means I'm talking about all of the avengers past, present and now. That means the sentry king thor, wolverine luke, cage.

Fanboy
Avengers.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by the Darkone
This is my thread that I have started If you had bothered to read the thread it said old and new avengers. That means I'm talking about all of the avengers past, present and now. That means the sentry king thor, wolverine luke, cage.

roll eyes (sarcastic) ooooooh stressy, but I take your point if its all the avengers everyone of them, then the Authority has no chance. Its a bit ridiculous though having a huge lineup v very few. Sorry I tried to bring some "sanity" to "your" thread. I promise not to do it again.

smile big grin laughing

Dizzle
Hey, give Apollo ten years to charge himself, then we have a fight...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.