I feel wierd..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Big Evil
Okay, I met this girl named Crystal right? She's really swell, I mean really. But like.. I don't know.. I was really psyched, I was happy in ways I never fealt happy before, she said she was going to South Carolina for two weeks and I'm like "that's cool. ^_^" and ofcourse I'm going to miss her. In a brief comment she typed "I wish Al didn't live so far away". And i'm like "Who's Al?" and she'd change the subject. And suddenly I got this strange feeling. It's a wierd feeling, almost like one you get when you have a bad dream but know eventualy you'll wakeup.

So I figured I'd ask Jennifer, and she's not exactly the brightest bulb in the bunch lol. So she's like "I think it's some guy she use to like I don't know". You're alot of help Jennifer. lol!

So I just ask again, cause I'm really curious. I get like that sometimes where I just GOTTA' know somethng. And she's like "you are wierd, stop being curious" and "stop asking". Course I would take is a simple explanation. I'm not trying to be all like what's the word.. pushy? about it.. >_< (Course I know I probably come across as that way asking but I don't mean too I just want to know cause I like her and I want details on everyone she knows. If he IS an ex or something I'm sure it wouldn't be anything we couldn't handle. Out with the old in with the new you know? smile )

But she just won't tell me, I'm not upset, but the wierd feeling won't go away. And I'm a little sad she won't just tell me, she actually doesn't tell me a whole lot. Cause like when we were talking about our fears and such I told her but she kindof left out herself in the subject. And that depresses me because she keeps saying I love you and stuff, so why doesn't she trust me? sad I would never tell anyone those things. (I mean I know I'm evil. \m/ evil face \m/ ) but I like her, and I want her to feel like she can come to me about anything. I know we're not exacly in religous sequince her being a Christian and me being umm.. me.. lol.. but love counquers all rawr! XP

So what's up man? I feel really strange, and do I just seem like someone untrustworthy? sad

fantasygirl
So what do u want us to do? Give advice. Or just listen?

fantasygirl
Oh yeah, um... I forgot, u spelled weird wrong.

Big Evil
Advise? Well that's not really the word I would've used, more like perspective. I do suffer from paranoia, so It may just be that.

But I do find it odd she seems to trust me so little, let's face it, I'm no genious at diabolical shcemes to hurt people. (If only, lol.)

And I hope Jennifer won't be mad at me if I stop talking to Crystal. I mean I would think she wouldn't be, heck Crystal said for us to talk and she didn't want to talk to Jennifer or our friends just me. (Infact she wanted to cancel the rat pack get-to-gether for friday and go out tuesday just us two.) Which I did not find pleasent, I like Crystal, but those are our friends, we all have dates, no-one is above anyone else. We could be like the smurves only more swearing! XP

And I really appreciate Jennifer introducing me to crystal. She didn't have to help me find a girlfriend but she did. She's a true friend. So i'm not ungrateful, it's just.. I don't know..

fantasygirl
Ohhh... so u just want us to listen? Ok, I'm listening.

shaber
Originally posted by Big Evil
Okay, I met this girl named Crystal right? She's really swell, I mean really. But like.. I don't know.. I was really psyched, I was happy in ways I never fealt happy before, she said she was going to South Carolina for two weeks and I'm like "that's cool. ^_^" and ofcourse I'm going to miss her. In a brief comment she typed "I wish Al didn't live so far away". And i'm like "Who's Al?" and she'd change the subject. And suddenly I got this strange feeling. It's a wierd feeling, almost like one you get when you have a bad dream but know eventualy you'll wakeup.

So I figured I'd ask Jennifer, and she's not exactly the brightest bulb in the bunch lol. So she's like "I think it's some guy she use to like I don't know". You're alot of help Jennifer. lol!

So I just ask again, cause I'm really curious. I get like that sometimes where I just GOTTA' know somethng. And she's like "you are wierd, stop being curious" and "stop asking". Course I would take is a simple explanation. I'm not trying to be all like what's the word.. pushy? about it.. >_< (Course I know I probably come across as that way asking but I don't mean too I just want to know cause I like her and I want details on everyone she knows. If he IS an ex or something I'm sure it wouldn't be anything we couldn't handle. Out with the old in with the new you know? smile )

But she just won't tell me, I'm not upset, but the wierd feeling won't go away. And I'm a little sad she won't just tell me, she actually doesn't tell me a whole lot. Cause like when we were talking about our fears and such I told her but she kindof left out herself in the subject. And that depresses me because she keeps saying I love you and stuff, so why doesn't she trust me? sad I would never tell anyone those things. (I mean I know I'm evil. \m/ evil face \m/ ) but I like her, and I want her to feel like she can come to me about anything. I know we're not exacly in religous sequince her being a Christian and me being umm.. me.. lol.. but love counquers all rawr! XP

So what's up man? I feel really strange, and do I just seem like someone untrustworthy? sad

Untrustworthy? Have you been sending weird private messages without provocation? nono

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.