Teenage sister mums

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Dragon
Nowa days it makes me sick. Even though I'm 16 I am sort of old fasioned...like my mum. I can't stand people with mobile phones all the time, over & over. I can't stand some new tv today, like reality shows such as Celebrity Love Island.

And I can't stand that mums are getting younger! Even though sex education is about (which wasn't around years ago) teenagers should be aware of what they're doing!

3 sisters all have kids. Youngest is 12... 12!!!!????? WHY!? Next 14! Then 16...but not the old enough 16! 15 when she got pregant for sure!

Someone I knew at school, hated her guts, well she don't go school anymore, know why? She as a baby, that's why, a person from my own school! It's not right & they can't take responsibility!

In my mum's day she didn't get this. My mum's 53.

shaber
There isn't nearly enough sex education

silver_tears
I have a cell, hate it, my parents force me to carry it around with me, even though I rarely pick up. I find it the rudest thing when right out in the open people talk on them nonstop.

And the thing is even though there is sex ed and such children are seen a glorified version of sex on tv and such and they want to do it. I know sometimes when I watch tv and movies and you see the hot sex scenes, it makes you wonder.......

shaber
As there is little education to speak of in the UK there is going to be an overall deterioration over time.

Imaginary
There's just the right amount of sex education. The problem is, most people think "It can't happen to me" so they don't care.

Blue Dragon
It's going to get worse!

shaber
If there were better sex education, this would not be so frequent an occurence.

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by silver_tears
I have a cell, hate it, my parents force me to carry it around with me, even though I rarely pick up. I find it the rudest thing when right out in the open people talk on them nonstop.
True. I don't even own one...not really bothered though to be honest...

shaber
They're a health hazard sad

Imaginary
Originally posted by shaber
If there were better sex education, this would not be so frequent an occurence.

More like people just don't want to believe it. You can provide the best education in the world, but some people just won't learn.

"You can smack some people in the face with a fish and they'll still call it a mouse if a mouse is what they want to see." - Sirius Black, Harry Potter.

Blue Dragon
They are! But OK back to topic...

rodeoangel
My birth parents needed sex education......

Imaginary
sad

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by rodeoangel
My birth parents needed sex education......
Why? confused

shaber
Why else would anyone say that?

rodeoangel
Originally posted by Blue Dragon
Why? confused

cuz they had me when them were 15!!! then the problems started.

HimoKun
How old are you Rodeo?

rodeoangel
Originally posted by HimoKun
How old are you Rodeo?

WickedTexasMomA
I know the feeling.It makes me sick to see young girls with kids.I'm a young mom,my self but I was married before I got pregnant and had kids.I've seen 11 year old that where pregnant,its fairly sad.They say they want a baby so they can have someone who loves them.They don't understand that under the age of 16 you can't get a job,you would be mooching off your mom and dad.Your life would go from carefree to none at all.I say its partly the parents fault for not doing there job and keeping an eye on there kids.And its not just girls,guys too.Kids are just having sex at such a young age these days.

HimoKun

So your mom is only 6 years older than me. Wow.

rodeoangel
Originally posted by HimoKun
So your mom is only 6 years older than me. Wow.

no..my parents now are 48...

WickedTexasMomA
Wow your parents are young.O.O My mom is 54 and my dad is 61

silver_tears
My parents are like 42 stick out tongue

SlipknoT
Sex is good And I like my phone....

shellie
its also an attention thing...some of these young girls see the attention a mom-to-be gets and its glorified to them...they see it as 'fun'....why wouldn't they...the spot lights on them...and then reality kicks in when the baby is born and they are now another statistic...just as they were when they became pregnant...just now they have a needy infant to care for...

its hard for a 11, 12, 13...on up through 16 and such to understand what hard work it is to be a parent....I think sex ed in schools are a great thing...but I think also...more of those classes where the child is assigned one of those pretend babies that are programed to mimic the feeding every couple hours and such...

I know that wont stop ALL teens but it helps. I cant and wont blame the parents unless I know them personally...simply because you CAN NOT watch your child 24/7...if they want it bad enough despite the education you put into them as well as the schools....they will damn well find a way.

KidRock
no..my parents now are 48...

That makes no sense. You said you parents had you when they were 15, and you are 13 right now, but now your parents are 48?

48-13 = 35

rodeoangel
Originally posted by KidRock
That makes no sense. You said you parents had you when they were 15, and you are 13 right now, but now your parents are 48?

48-13 = 35

my birthparents died when they were 17..I wuz 2..the people I live with NOW are 48. It makes sense.

Imaginary
I'm sorry, Rodeo sad

ragesRemorse
i think this world needs more baby momma's, and man child fathers. Anything that speeds up that rapid decline of the human civilization i am all for.

rodeoangel
Originally posted by Imaginary
I'm sorry, Rodeo sad

It's okay....

Ushgarak
I see a lot of people are ignoring the possibility that this is, pretty much, not a problem on anything like the scale the tabloids have made it out to be.

Germarine Greer has made a very vigorous defence of the girls concerned.

Jackie Malfoy
My mom was sixteen when she had me and my dad was eighteen.Both teens.It is sad that happens alot these days.Part of the promblem is that the goverment is helping those teens and making it ok to be a teen mom.JM

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
My mom was sixteen when she had me and my dad was eighteen.Both teens.It is sad that happens alot these days.Part of the promblem is that the goverment is helping those teens and making it ok to be a teen mom.JM

I don't think that the gov't is helping the teens in getting pregnant or endorsing their irresponsible actions. Would you rather that the government make it more difficult for teen mothers? What better way to make the babies pay than to make sure that there is no where for their mothers to go and seek help. That would sure solve the problem. (by the way, that was sarcasm)

Perhaps instead of blaming the gov't, one could blame the incredible lack of parental skills that results in these kids thinking that having a child,while still a child themselves, is a good decision. Or the complete lack of proper decision making skills absent in the kids getting pregnant.

Kagome2005
Originally posted by Blue Dragon
Nowa days it makes me sick. Even though I'm 16 I am sort of old fasioned...like my mum. I can't stand people with mobile phones all the time, over & over. I can't stand some new tv today, like reality shows such as Celebrity Love Island.

And I can't stand that mums are getting younger! Even though sex education is about (which wasn't around years ago) teenagers should be aware of what they're doing!

3 sisters all have kids. Youngest is 12... 12!!!!????? WHY!? Next 14! Then 16...but not the old enough 16! 15 when she got pregant for sure!

Someone I knew at school, hated her guts, well she don't go school anymore, know why? She as a baby, that's why, a person from my own school! It's not right & they can't take responsibility!

In my mum's day she didn't get this. My mum's 53.

My biological mom is 34, but I don't really remember her, my dad left her when i was a year old. My mom now will be 35 in June. I don't think it matters how much sex ed there is anymore. Kids are going to do whatever the hell they want!

Think about it, they have STAND and several other teens against tobacco organizations, and teens still smoke.

The have teens against drugs organizations all over up here and kids still do drugs. Nothing will be the way it was when our parents were our ages. Kids will have sex, get pregnant, do drugs, drop out of school etc. As long as the parents let them.

It's the parents fault kids are the way they are. They just let them go off and do whatever. If parents to time to talk to their kids, set a curfew and didn't let the kids go to a party that doesn't have supervision, maybe something would change.

Lana
Um, I have to point out a flaw in everyone saying that "it wasn't like this when our parents were kids", because it was. Otherwise we wouldn't have people who are in their teens, whose parents had them when THEY were teens. Reality is that teenagers have been having sex for a lot time, it's nothing new.

And come on, anyone who's a teenager knows how easy it is to go to parties that your parents don't know about. Hell, I'm one of the few people my age that DOESN'T go out and party and do drugs and stuff and even I'VE snuck home at 4:30 am.

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
Did she have you early 16 or late 16? sad If it's late 16 then it's OK. Your dad is perfectly OK if he was 18!

The government make it out like it's OK to have kids at age 10! Remember that girl!? I think last year or two...they help them in hospitals & all that, well the child's got to be born I suppose...but they should be charged or something, their parents should pay!

I saw that girl today, the one ftom my school...in our town where we were going to do shopping, I saw her kid & a boy too, maybe that's the dad, we serves her right, I hated her!

Bardock42
Like where does all this hate come from...when a 12 year old becomes mother well you can think that is wrong or whatever but why imposing your views on everybody else....and punish the parents, what kind of stupid idea is that?

Blue Dragon
Yes, but the teenagers should know also.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.