ok maybe this is a stupid question but....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Reverand89
Ok i ahve been curious about this for a while and i searched and did not find a topic about it so maybe somone can answer it for me.was anakin more powerful than obi-wan or was it the other way around? confused

astrofan428
Yes it is a stupid question. stick out tongue

Anakin was much stronger.

mysterio69
ah...but obi-wan was much more in tune with the force and how to use it, not just as strength, but as smarts.

POWJ
Yes Anakiin is more powerfull but Obi has more experiance.
The stunt coordinator said Anakin , Yoda , and Sidious where all lv 9 as far as thier measurement of sowrdsmanship. Obi wan was an 8. By comparison in ep 2 anakin was a 7 and in ep 1 obi was about a 6-7.
but that is just thier personal sysytem for measuring lightsaber skills & power.

astrofan428
Anakin's power advantage was the reason why they had to make it so clear that Anakin made a mistake.

Reverand89
Originally posted by astrofan428
Yes it is a stupid question. stick out tongue

Anakin was much stronger.

well sorry i didnt know if it was or not.but i just had to ask stick out tongue

Stunrun
Anakin is more powerful, Obi-Wan is more experienced. Its been stated hundreds of times

astrofan428
Its cool, as long as you admit it, most people wont freak and they will just let it go.

Delta 62
Anakin's superior power and Obi's superior experience and his relationship with the Force made them about even. A draw..had Anakin not been a stupid idiot and tried to jump within inches over Obi.

atlasorion
Originally posted by astrofan428
Anakin's power advantage was the reason why they had to make it so clear that Anakin made a mistake.

Bingo, nail on the head.

astrofan428
Really, I didnt mean to. Poor nail. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.