My friend's theory

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crazymaniac
My friend says that Count Dooku can Force Choke. He said that based on the fact that Count Dooku held Obi in Episode III. So can Sith Lords Force Choke?

MJT127
I don't see why not.

Crazymaniac
i thought anakin was the only one who could force choke

Crazymaniac
he was a mor epowerful force-user than dooku and was filled with hatred and anger which was why he could force choke padme

mysterio69
quite the odd question. i think we all know the answer. search your feelings...

astrofan428
Anyone could do it, Luke did it. And as you say Dooku does in E3.

Crazymaniac
luke did it? when?

astrofan428
In Jedi, while going to meet Jabba he choked one atleast one guard.

Crazymaniac
OH YEAH!

POWJ
There is nothing special about force choke anyone with force powers can do it. Yoda could use lightning if he wanted .. but jedi never use the force in that way.

SnakeEyes
What?!?! A force-user using FORCE choke! Blasphemy!

Xam
isisnt ur friends name crazymaniac? stick out tongue

DeVi| D0do
My IQ dropped 20 points just coming into this thread...

crazy

mysterio69
only 20? you're lucky. i wish i could force-choke someone right about now. damn "friend" and his "theory." blink

smoker4
He force choked the chicken

ArynCrinn
Force choke really isn't much different form pull/push
It's jsut used in a more individual way

Crazymaniac
i thought only Anakin could do it cuz he was the CHosen One

SixOfTwelve
Originally posted by Crazymaniac
i thought only Anakin could do it cuz he was the CHosen One

Finally we know what Yoda meant by "a prophecy that misinterpreted could have been." Anakin wasn't the Chosen One, he was the Chokin' One. embarrasment

SixOfTwelve
I apologize for the previous post. It's late, and I'm tired. God, so sorry.

Mist
laughing out loud

green dude
I would use force lightning force choke then push to any one in the movie theatres who talks during the movie any one can choke push and lightning i don't us the froce and no one congradulates me (i don't actually do that stuff) to do choke use hands for push use hands lightning use water and eletrcity that would keep any Sith lord down big grin laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.