A new Ghost Busters movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mr.smiley
Didn't find anything on this so here it goes.

I've thought about this a lot.A new movie with a new chast reprising the roles of the first two movies four central characters.I'm thinking maybe will smith as winston possibly?I could just see him in the Ghost Buster outfit.Will Farrel I could see as Ray Spangler (formerly Dan Akroid)
Egon and vankmen I realy can't decide.Maybe Jeff Golblum (or however you spell it) as Egon.

Cinemaddiction
No, thanks.

ragesRemorse
i wouldnt mind seeing another ghostbuster movie. I know that a 3rd installment was about to be green lighted until murray said he wanted nothing to do with it. I like your cast aside from ferrel, i think he would be a bit to slapstick for ghostbusters. Jeff goldblum sounds like a perfect amtch for egon. however, he may get lost in his own ramblings and get eaten by a ghost. russel crowe would be a good vankmen, even though he would be your entire budget.

Evil Dead
actually........his name was Ray Stanz.......

Ernie Hudson played Winston Zedamore
Bill Murray played Dr. Peter Venkman
Dan Akroyd played Dr. Ray Stanz
Harold Ramis played Dr. Egon Spangler

mr.smiley
I got the names mixed up!
well,you get the idea!

Myth
lol. And then you can add my childhood dream of GB3 where the Stay-Puff Marshmallow Man comes back and fights the Statue of Liberty. laughing

ragesRemorse
i would pay to see that.

How owen wilson for peter, and steve Zahn as ray?

mr.smiley
Owen wilson would be perfect!
What was Steve Zahn in?

Cinemaddiction
Now, Steve Zahn would be perfect casting. What has he been in? Man. Joy Ride, Daddy Day Care, Happy, Texas, Employee of the Month, National Security..but he was best in Saving Silverman.

mr.smiley
I've seen joy ride,but none of the others.

Red Superfly
It's Spengler not Spangler.

Wouldn't bother with a Ghostbusters movie.

A Ghostbusters video game? Now you're talkin'

mr.smiley
I know who steve Zahn is now.He might be able to pull it off.
So we got a cast guys!plus,a statue of liberty/state puff fight.
Now a script!

ragesRemorse
ahh we dont need a script, just a vague premise.

Wolfie
Gah! I sure hope something like this never happens.

kanis
alien If they were it would be easier to make one on the extreme ghostbusters which has a different team except for egon and janine but it would be stupid to do one now because most of the actors are now to old.

Myth
Originally posted by Red Superfly

YES! And they could put it to the format of GTA! You could run around town (or drive the car) and find ghosts. OR you could shoot people with the rays! WOO!

koolruningz
Originally posted by Red Superfly

Im probably showing my age here but i used to have a Ghosbusters game for my trusty old Spectrum 128k (oh the memories). I found a website with some info about the ancient game, read and weep.

http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~jg27paw4/yr12/yr12_36.htm

b-dan
nothing will beat the original ghost busters movie nothing laughing laughing im not insane im just going insane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.