Parties

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zatch_Bell
How many people have been arrested for being drunk in public after going to a party. I have and it sucks.

PrinceofBlades
I usually don't get drunk at a party. But I usually serve the drinks wink

shellie
Originally posted by Zatch_Bell
How many people have been arrested for being drunk in public after going to a party. I have and it sucks. you have no business drinking and getting drunk at only 15 stick out tongue

Ken Kenobi
I've never been arrested, for anything.

When I drink, I drink responsibly in my own home and have a designated driver or someone to keep me in check so I don't make an ass of myself.

Zatch_Bell
I don't really drink I just thought it would be a good tread to start.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Zatch_Bell
I don't really drink I just thought it would be a good tread to start.

Ah, so you are a liar. nono

bardock
they call me tater salad

shellie
I want to get drunk right now...*sighs* ...with someone who is over 4000 miles away.

Zatch_Bell
well bardock they call me Larry the Cable Guy

bardock
that comedy special is on right now

Zatch_Bell
no duh bardock

SlipknoT
Originally posted by shellie
I want to get drunk right now...*sighs* ...with someone who is over 4000 miles away. The New Pope? confused

shellie
Originally posted by SlipknoT
The New Pope? confused no, better then the new pope...better then any pope erm

Cinemaddiction
I hate parties, personally. Not that I have been to one in ages, seriously, like 8 years. Not only that, but there's just no point in drinking, or getting drunk. My philosophy is, if you have to get drunk to enjoy yourself, you must be either a boring person, or totally incapable of letting loose without a little help from Jack, Jim, and a Turkey.

Bad experiences with alcohol swore me off of it. Night of the senior prom in 1997, I probably smoked a bowl or two, and decided it was a great idea to follow that up with a drinking contest. 10 mudslides shot glass (about 3 shots in one) Coke/Vodka, then 10 straight up Vodka after that. I won, but in the end, I lost.

I was drunk for 3 days straight. Not a hangover mind you, I was virtually incapable of moving, so I told my parents I had the flu. Thankfully, it was a 3 day weekend.

Best memory of that time? Owning my friends bathroom wall with literal projectile vomit. Worst memory. The entire night, and remembering how young and stupid I was.

shellie
Im 31 and have been totally toasted one time and that was only a few months ago...I drank myself sick and 'owned' my living room floor.

Mist
no, better then the new pope...better then any pope erm

wow shellie you must really like me then erm

stick out tongue

shellie
Originally posted by Mist
wow shellie you must really like me then erm

stick out tongue you are sooooo cute, I think I like you happy ...can I keep you....as a toy...you know...for when Im bored? Ill be nice flirt1...or not.

Mist
you are sooooo cute, I think I like you happy ...can I keep you....as a toy...you know...for when Im bored? Ill be nice flirt1...or not.

i hope you get bored a lot thenstick out tongue

shellie
Originally posted by Mist
i hope you get bored a lot thenstick out tongue then I take that as a yes stick out tongue

Killer_Dennis
laughing out loud

The Biker Scout
When I drink, I drink responsibly in my own home and have a designated driver or someone to keep me in check so I don't make an ass of myself unless its a weekend night...then Its bedlam dante!

Zatch_Bell
Parties are ok but i like them without beer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.