What is the most random thing you have ever heard of.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zatch_Bell

Mist
a thread like this being in the ep3 sectionsmokin'

DeVi| D0do
I have no ice cream left in my freezer. crybaby

Darth Bong
Once I was talking to a friend and he was trying to convince me that Anakin's friend Kitster would become Boba Fett. Even though he had no proof, or even reason to believe this he stuck by that theory. The sad thing is that he really really believed it......wtf? smokin'

smoker4
My dog ate its own poodoo

Mist
laughing out loud

ragesRemorse
every scene involving c-3po and r2 d2 in the new trilogy is about as random as you get.

Stunrun
Originally posted by Zatch_Bell

sorry, this is the star wars Episode III forum> i cant make the connectionconfused what is this doing here?confused

El_NINO
I heard that In the movie Titanic, kate winslet does a jedi trick to elude herself from her boyfriend at the end of the film

DeVi| D0do
The NZ government's latest attempt at promoting safe sex: "If you don't got a rubba there'll be no hubba hubba"

laughing

WTF?!? Are they aiming this campaign towards 8-year-olds? Because no one I know my age calls it 'hubba hubba'... And if that is the case I'd say we have a much greater problem than safe sex... eek!

Mist
"If you don't got a rubba there'll be no hubba hubba"

that just makes me wanna go out and practise safe sex right now no expression

DeVi| D0do
Mist, I would pay good money to see the film in your sig... smile

Mist
shifty you wouldnt have to wait too long....i have holidays in about 4 weeks...then i have about a month off....guess what ill be rotoscoping?! eek!

Darth MoonPIE
Link removed

AHHHHHHHHH

Boris
At least I have chicken.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.