Apocalypse's Best Horseman vs Galactus' Best Herald

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
APOCALYPSE'S BEST HORSEMAN:
The Incredible Hulk as................
WAR HULK.

VS

GALACTUS' BEST HERALD:
Jonathan Storm as...........
THE INVISIBLE MAN.

Who wins, the 'Power Of The Celestials' or the 'Power Cosmic'?

illadelph12
Can't smash what you can't see...

long pig
I want some info about the invisible man.
I dont know much at all about him.

armandovalles
he's Galactus' most powerful herald ever. He's Johnny Storm. He survived a direct blast from a nuke with no damage whatsoever. He disabled like 100 nukes at once in a matter of seconds, etc. He's basically the same thing as Green Lantern, except a hell of alot more powerful and his poer is invisible, where Gl's are green.

long pig
Wait wait wait....
You're telling me that Invisible man is...invisible??
and the GreenLatern is green???
You're lying.

armandovalles
lol. thats was good, ill give ya dat.

Cosmic Cube
Johnny would own War Hulk.

Xplosive
War Hulk

grey fox
i like war hulk alot (mostly because he owned juggs in like two hits) but if what you say about invisible man is true then war hulk dies

long pig
How'd he "own" Jug's in two hits?
He never actually hurt him, just pushed him back.

no blood, no bruises, no pain....

Maestro
Ummm he stopped him while he was going towards him, and threw him from the desert all the way to cairo........

Oh yea, forgot that he threw a pyramid on him, and almost decapitated him.

Swanky-Tuna
If Apocalypse's word was true when he said Celestial tech neutralizes all power but his own, it sounds like Hulk would win via bypassing the fields and popping Johnny in the face.

ZephroCarnelian
Yep. People forget that Cyt isn't the be all and end all. Celestials are far above, so it stands to reason that their tech would be able to hurt Jugs.

Lord S
Wasn't Tyrant Galactus' most powerful herald?

He would pwn War-Hulk, easily.

kgkg
Originally posted by Lord S
Wasn't Tyrant Galactus' most powerful herald?

He would pwn War-Hulk, easily.
Tyrant is not a herald

armandovalles
Tyrant was created by Galactus, but was never considered a herald since he never served Galactus.

kgkg
Originally posted by armandovalles
Tyrant was created by Galactus, but was never considered a herald since he never served Galactus.
he did server galactus

other heralds were giving power , where as tyrant was made to be his equal.

life is cruell
Originally posted by long pig
I want some info about the invisible man.
I dont know much at all about him.

aside from force fields and invisibility, his power is cosmic sight. cosmic sight allows him to see everything, for example he was able to disarm 100 nukes cuz his powers let him relise nukes run on war heads. with cosmic sight he was also able to see the origin of galactus, a civiliation of tiny bugs, and see how to defeat a cosmic villain.

Mider
Were does this Invisible Man appear????????????/

Mider
So He does all that stuff in only 4 issues?????????????????????

Lord S
Originally posted by kgkg
Tyrant is not a herald Now hold on a second...true that Tyrant was not a herald in the sense of a missionary seeking out planets, but he was an offspring of Galactus. If we're holding words to their actual meanings, then War-Hulk was not a horseman either. He didn't actually ride a horse, did he?

kgkg
Originally posted by Lord S
Now hold on a second...true that Tyrant was not a herald in the sense of a missionary seeking out planets, but he was an offspring of Galactus. If we're holding words to their actual meanings, then War-Hulk was not a horseman either. He didn't actually ride a horse, did he?
Tyrant is not a herald because he was created in G's own images, were as his heralds just have fraction of his power cosmic.

Tyrant was giving life by Galactus , and was suppose to be his equal

Heralds were given power, not life.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.