Galactus vs His Heralds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
GALACTUS

VS

HIS HERALDS:
Invisible Man
Silver Surfer
Red Shift
Nova
Morg
Terrax
Plasma
Firelord
Air-Walker
Dark Angel

RULES: Big G is not allowed to take away their powers. (Since he gave it to them, and has proven that he is capable of taking it away.)

So who wins?

illadelph12
If Galactus has eaten and is well nourished, Galactus easily. Each Herald has around 1% of Galactus's full power, if that.

Where's the Fallen One?

armandovalles
i hate the fallen one, so i didnt put him in.

illadelph12
laughing

Creshosk
Originally posted by armandovalles
i hate the fallen one, so i didnt put him in. He fell of your list?

K Von Doom
How about the Destroyer armor or Superman?

armandovalles
Well, the Destroyer Armour i dont really consider a herald because he had his powers before he met Big G, while everyone else didnt. Oh and it was a joke when i said i dont like the Fallen One which is why i didnt put him in. I just dont know who he is. And Superman is DC, im only using Marvel.

Crazymaniac
his Heralds take this.

kgkg
Galactus eats them all.

At full power? Please they are all insects when comparing to a full powered Galactus.

Even hungry Galactus will kill them

Maestro
Add a full powered Tyrant to even it up.

armandovalles
nope.But i will add a average-powered Tyrant. Full powered is nearly equal to Big G alone so it wouldnt be fair.

Maestro
The current line-up is a joke to galactus, you might as well add the xmen and the avengers, galactus will still win.

kgkg
Originally posted by armandovalles
Well, the Destroyer Armour i dont really consider a herald because he had his powers before he met Big G, while everyone else didnt. Oh and it was a joke when i said i dont like the Fallen One which is why i didnt put him in. I just dont know who he is. And Superman is DC, im only using Marvel.
Fallen one is no big deal

Thanos owned him. (but it's thanos)

Avalonofthewind
You could add the Kryptonian to that list.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
You could add the Kryptonian to that list.

Yes.... because he's a herald...

... god you people never cease to amaze me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.