The funniest part

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Violin Vixen
I absolutly loved the part were Padme was like, "Aniken, your breaking my heart!". It was the funniest part of the movie. Me and my friend sort of sucked in our breath when she was about to say it coz we already loved it when she said it on trialers. And then we just let evry thing out and we busted out laughing! These guys in front of us actually truned around and were like, "Are you crying?" That was the best part of the movie by far.

BAILY
The best part of the movie was when Yoda said "General Gweevous".... that part make me piss my pants

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Violin Vixen
I absolutly loved the part were Padme was like, "Aniken, your breaking my heart!". It was the funniest part of the movie. Me and my friend sort of sucked in our breath when she was about to say it coz we already loved it when she said it on trialers. And then we just let evry thing out and we busted out laughing! These guys in front of us actually truned around and were like, "Are you crying?" That was the best part of the movie by far.

So you're the type of jerks that ruin the movie by laughing at inappropriate times. Meanie.

Violin Vixen
I only laugh at inappropite times if it's really funny. Like this secene. Sometimes I'll down load a trailer just to have a good laugh!

Ken Kenobi
I only laugh at inappropite times if it's really funny. Like this secene. Sometimes I'll down load a trailer just to have a good laugh!

Download the Batman Begins trailer, it's a laugh and a half.

Exar Fett
I think the funniest part for me was the "noooo" scene. I was taking a drink as it was happening and i nearly choked to death. People had to turn around as ask if I was alright

darthmonkey9206
Originally posted by BAILY
The best part of the movie was when Yoda said "General Gweevous".... that part make me piss my pants

LOL, i thought i was the only one that noticed that! I bursted out laughing when he said that.

astrofan428
Originally posted by BAILY

I dont remember that, when was it?

I loved Palpatine looking like an ass as he battled Mace, him and his wierd ass faces. stick out tongue

Lord Yoda
i thought palpatine saying "Do it." was funny. Oh and the Frankenstein scene was hilarious. laughing

BAILY
Originally posted by astrofan428
I dont remember that, when was it?

I loved Palpatine looking like an ass as he battled Mace, him and his wierd ass faces. stick out tongue

Yoda said that when he had his Council meeting just before the Battle on Kashyyyk... the scene was in the Council Chambers and he was in holo form when he said it...

astrofan428
Originally posted by Lord Yoda
i thought palpatine saying "Do it." was funny. Oh and the Frankenstein scene was hilarious. laughing

Enough with the Frankenstein and NOOOOO scene, it was fine. mad

Texansfan05
My favorite funny part was when Palpatine got thrown by Yoda into his chair.

Welcome Back V.V!

Lord Yoda
it wasn't bad, just funny

The Biker Scout
Kenobi's Line... "another happy landing"

atlasorion
The funniest part was when Obi-wan was sneaking around above General Grievous, trying to be all quiet with his big dino thing and it let's this big honking fart go, so everyone looks up and....no, wait, that didn't happen did it? Pity.

atlasorion
Actually, the funniest part was when Yoda was confronting the Emperor, and after getting back up and going into his little pseudo-ninja pose says "I know kung-fu", and the Emperor says "show me"....oh, that didn't happen either did it? My bad.

wuTa
Originally posted by Exar Fett
I think the funniest part for me was the "noooo" scene. I was taking a drink as it was happening and i nearly choked to death. People had to turn around as ask if I was alright

that was the funniest part for me too, but it was more of a "NEEEERRRRR" than a "NOOOOO"

Darth_Nihilus
i laughed when ani chopped of mace mindu in my head i said u diserve it u strict basterd laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Darth_Nihilus
does any one have jedi acadimy 4 xbox

Darth_Nihilus
xbox live

Eleonora

Here you are, the living example of humanity's average IQ, the plague of our society sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.