Intellectual WuTa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wuTa
Ok so i am bored out of my ****IN mind, and don't feel like dicking around with a digital camera to post power pics, so i'm going to get a little intellectual on one of the many reasons why this world is ****ed up.......eh on second thought intellect can wait, i'm too lazy right now, maybe later

Rob Owns You
Taco Bell?

GuitarBunny
words spoken so wisely...

wuTa
Ok, after an episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force, and a short but deligent rest I am now rejuvenated, shall spread my wisdom, and prove there is more behind me than a beautiful body. Tonight's topic, Shallow Dumbasses, I was watching MTV a couple nights ago, they have this show i'm sure you heard of, I Want A Famous Face. Anyways, they had this hot ass chick with this smoking body, but she wanted plastic surgery because she didn't feel like she looked like Carmen Elektra enough. This is ****in crazy, are you tellin me that this world is so ****ed up where you are blessed with good looks and you still have to try and alter the way you look, because you don't look like a certain celebrity, that's how shallow people have become?!. You can't even be, or look original anymore? What the Fraggle? Don't these dumbasses know nothing beats originalaty? who am i kidding, OF COURSE THEY DON'T, They should change the title to I Am A ****in Moron!!!!. Needless to say I didn't watch more than 5 minutes of show so i couldn't you how her "new" look turned out, but i bet its not as good as her old one. The world already has a Carmen Elektra, we don't need another Dennis Rodman groupie roaming the earth.

smoker4
http://power.ninjameatwad.com/meatwad.jpg

Meatwad get the honeys see

dave123
Anyone can complain about the state of the world - hell, it doesn't require an intellectual to tell us that. Perhaps something a little more positive.... zorro

wuTa
Originally posted by dave123
Anyone can complain about the state of the world - hell, it doesn't require an intellectual to tell us that. Perhaps something a little more positive.... zorro

yes it does, it takes a freakin genius to require the state of the world reading....something more positive, hmmm....i'll have to do that later, gotta jet scooter

Originally posted by smoker4
http://power.ninjameatwad.com/meatwad.jpg

Meatwad get the honeys see

ShakeZula the mic rula

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.