Season 2 Teaser

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Macabre
Have any of you seen the teaser for Season 2? If not go to www.Oceanic-air.com and at the bottom of the site, where it says "Travellers", type in the numbers 4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42. Click on 'Find' which will take you to the flight's seating chart. Next, click on those numbers again in order right below the chart and the teaser will start.

What do you think it means?

If this has been started already im sorry i searched but couldnt find it.

Kella
It could mean they are all dead.... or it could mean that they will all discover that they are more than they thought they were....or....it will mean that uhm....well....it's hard for me to explain my third theory. It's kinda a twisted around fate-ish kinda theory with lots of maybes and what-ifs.

I just know that I'm gonna go nuts waiting for September or even October before the season premieres again.

LightSaber_Part
um.................its not working for me sad

LightSaber_Part
Wait I got it!!!!! did not put in 8
thanks cowboy

LightSaber_Part
LOOK!!!!!!! (did no know where to put this)

I was trying to save the Season 2 Teaser.....and when the video was playing I right clicked under the the video and then I clicked on View Source and this is what I got!!!!!!!!!

<!--
If you are reading this note PLEASE get word to my wife, Christina Smith that her husband,
Jake survived the crash of Oceanic Flight #815 along with 47 others.
Darling, I miss you so much and dream of the day I can see your face again.
The very thought of that day is all that keeps me going here. Please don�t forget me!

Jake Smith
-->

(sorry for the triple post)

Darth Macabre
Yeah supposedly there are all sorts of hidden things on that website. Notes, letters, all of the like. Thats an interesting one though, never seen it before.

LightSaber_Part
I just found anther one

<!--
This is Bob Jones, of Tulsa Oklahoma and I would like to inform the First National Bank of Enid
that I will be late making my September mortgage payment as I am STRANDED ON A FRIGGIN�
ISLAND IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE! Please have the government send a search team
immediately or don�t all the taxes I pay cover an expense like that?

BJ
-->

KillTheLight
omg i love that site...

forumcrew
ahhh you shouldnt of told them the answer right away.. wheres the fun in that

choosewisely
i've got more.....
After 25 years of service, we are forced to close our doors. Due to financial difficulties in the wake of the <u>Flight 815</u></a> tragedy, we are no longer able to sustain service. We are deeply sorry that we can no longer serve our loyal customers, and apologize for any inconvenience our decision will cause

If anyone should find this message, please get word to Sandra Rafflethorpe of Palm Avenue in Lewiston, Idaho that her sister, Sally is alive and stranded on an island somewhere in the South Pacific. Please send help soon. Things are bad. And they're getting worse...sally

choosewisely
Robert D. West, of Santa Barbara, California, USA survived a horrific plane crash and is stranded on an island somewhere Northeast of Australia and Southwest of Hawaii. In the event that I am never found, please forward word of my fate to parents, Mr. and Mrs. John West, of Tucson Arizona. Thank you.

Robert

choosewisely
ill post more later

charmedFairy
Ooo when they show them all running there, is that clip from season 2 or they just took the takes from the 1st season.confused

KillTheLight
season 1 ...check out sawyers shirt it's the not the same one he was wearing in the boat...plus ...im sure ive seen most of those 'running scenes before'...not quite sure though cause i've never seen jin run before like that...eat

Solo
Originally posted by forumcrew
ahhh you shouldnt of told them the answer right away.. wheres the fun in that

I agree, even though my first guess would've been the numbers.

forumcrew
just saw this article today.. dont know if its been on here yet

Lost Season 2 Secrets Revealed
http://www.calendarlive.com/tv/cl-et-lost14jun14,0,1578139.story?coll=cl-home-more-channels

charmedFairy
About a month after the series debuted, Grillo-Marxuach was walking his dog when a neighbor yelled from across the street, "Are they dead?" Grillo-Marxuach shouted back, "No, they're not dead." The neighbor replied, "Really? Then why are their clothes so clean?"

no expression

DarthMandalore
wow, thats cool!

xLiNdS x 622x
i dont get it...so they're clothes can only be clean if they're dead?

Darth Macabre
Sorry for resurrecting this thread from the dead, but I was just watching the trailer again, and I have yet to see anything of which it's talking about.

It said "They're not the survivors they thought they were." I still cant figure out what that means.

Lee-San28
lololol you want to no a little spoler........ you all must no eathen and goodwin how they infiltrated the camps and disgized them selves as plans passengers.......well theres 1 MORE IN THE CAMP UNDISCOVERED... you see him in season 1 a couple of times then in season 2 when they talk to the main other leader with all of the others sorouding them you see him.. and hese on the boat who kidnaps walt hese in the back he throughs the bom at the raft.. hope your not mad

steptreks
hey a while back on that site i happened across claire's boarding pass i cant remember how but i did....

steptreks
I survived a horrific plane crash and am stranded on an island somewhere Northeast of Australia and Southwest of Hawaii. In the event that I am never found, please forward word of my fate to my parents.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.