Tyrant vs. The Authority

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Tyrant

vs.

The Authority

the Darkone
Where all of the the authority fanboys.

DigiMark007
Here I am...the others are apparently missing.

Anyway, Tyrant owns. I love all of the respect the Authority is suddenly getting on this forum, but The Doctor is the only one even around Skyfather, and Tyrant (even current Tyrant) is above that. The Doctor is the only hope, and I doubt he could magically manipulate a being of such immense power. Tyrant, being created by Galactus, probably has scientific-based powers, so magic might mess him up a bit...but it wouldn't beat them. The best The Authority could hope for is a stalemate, and even that's a stretch.

-DM

whirlysplat
No Digimark here is another one whose been there since Stormwatch. and agrees with everything you say. big grin

DigiMark007
Originally posted by whirlysplat
No Digimark here is another one whose been there since Stormwatch. and agrees with everything you say. big grin

I wasn't saying there isn't other Authority fanboys (although you and Khell are the only ones that spring to mind immediately) I just meant that none of them besides me had showed up to this thread yet.

-DM

P.S. I also agree with everything I say...it's a good habit to get into. stick out tongue

whirlysplat
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I wasn't saying there isn't other Authority fanboys smile I just meant that none of them besides me had showed up to this thread yet.

-DM

P.S. I also agree with everything I say...it's a good habit to get into. stick out tongue

You know me I never follow the herd big grin

but your on the money herebig grin

Check out some of the other threads the darkone has created about the authority its a little strange confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.