Somebody entertain me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rob Owns You
Im bored as frickin hell right now so do something

Wickerman
*stripdances*

~wickerman~

Rob Owns You
Ew no expression

Wickerman
*is revealed to have a manthong. Takes it off and waves it around while singing "Can't touch this nah nah nah nah"*

~wickerman~

Rob Owns You
Dude...

Chiharu_eniwa
I have something! Ok. If you have lawn gnomes, attempt to feed them string cheese. If they don't take it, run them over with the lawn mower, if you don't have a lawn mower, chuck them down the street. If their too heavy to chuck, take a sledge hammer to their face. If you don't have a sledgehammer, sit on them. If your lawn gnome doesn't have a face, why is it in your yard? If you don't have a butt with which you can sit on your lawn gnome, get surgery. If you just don't have a lawn gnome, you're screwed.

Mist
laughing

dance

Chiharu_eniwa
They're**

Wickerman
hehehe....have to go now but i'll be back to entertain you later big boy wink

~wickerman~

Rob Owns You
Originally posted by Chiharu_eniwa
I have something! Ok. If you have lawn gnomes, attempt to feed them string cheese. If they don't take it, run them over with the lawn mower, if you don't have a lawn mower, chuck them down the street. If their too heavy to chuck, take a sledge hammer to their face. If you don't have a sledgehammer, sit on them. If your lawn gnome doesn't have a face, why is it in your yard? If you don't have a butt with which you can sit on your lawn gnome, get surgery. If you just don't have a lawn gnome, you're screwed.

laughing out loud

Chiharu_eniwa
Bloop.

Rob Owns You
vsdljhsdlkhlsdkhvlkjghldh

Mist
what can i say except....i rule baby!smoke

Rob Owns You
Ok thats it, Im going to bed...

Chiharu_eniwa
Why is it that you rule baby?

Chiharu_eniwa
Going to bed is for Yellow Bellies!

Mist
because the recent influctuation of illegal bonding between man and woman has left me feeling slightly dizzy around narrow corriders after drinking coke....so that my friend, is why i rule baby!smoke

Chiharu_eniwa
Mist = Ruler of Baby

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.