NJO Jedi Academy vs. Hogwarts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Plagues
Which would win this epic battle?

HimoKun
Hogwarts.

Darth_Otaku
What!?
HP:Hi,i'm Harry Poterr i'm a sucky ***** wizard.
Yoda:Cut you're head of i do.
Hogwarts:Harry,NOOOOOOOOOO.Now we're doomed.Let's be their slave's.
RW:Yeah,i think that's alright.

Darth Mantis
NJO Jedi Academy...

Bobafetty
Jedi Academy no compition.

Crazymaniac
If the wizards and witches try their magic on the Jedi Academy, the Force would just block their powers. I heard tehre's a spell that can kill a person. I think the Force can obviate that cant they?

HimoKun
Hogwarts would win cuz all they have to do freeze the mofos from the book and then proceed to have there hipogriffs eat them.

Fishy
Wouldn't the Jedi just be able to start choking them all right away though? And those that can't choke could at least push them away and then jump at them with lightsabers

HimoKun
No, Hogwarts peeps would just put them on fire.

Fishy
Sinse when can they do that?

HimoKun
Since I do not know. stick out tongue

Darth L. Dipsit
They can. However, spells must be AIMED (they can miss the target) in the Harry Potter universe, and the Jedi would SEE them come before the caster even started the incantation. Thus, the spells would all be dodged and would be useless. Also, the Jedi are more combat-trained, sent into the world to become fighters, protectors of peace. Hogwarts students are trained to become competent adults - they are not nearly as bellicose in their primary function. One is a school, the other is, in comparison, a military training barracks. Therefore, the Jedi would not only intimidate all but the teachers and the oldest students, but they would cause widespread confusion and panic throughout the Hogwarts ranks.

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
They can. However, spells must be AIMED (they can miss the target) in the Harry Potter universe, and the Jedi would SEE them come before the caster even started the incantation. Thus, the spells would all be dodged and would be useless. Also, the Jedi are more combat-trained, sent into the world to become fighters, protectors of peace. Hogwarts students are trained to become competent adults - they are not nearly as bellicose in their primary function. One is a school, the other is, in comparison, a military training barracks. Therefore, the Jedi would not only intimidate all but the teachers and the oldest students, but they would cause widespread confusion and panic throughout the Hogwarts ranks.

Dispit wins the debate smile

Darth L. Dipsit
Thanks. I'm honored, man. smile

HimoKun
I was just trying to help the side without help.

Darth L. Dipsit
I do that too sometimes. There's nothing wrong with being lighthearted - it's a respectable quality.

Darth Mantis
I can't believe someone would actually compare these two... The academy would dominate this battle from the beginning... Lighsabers and the force vs. some sissy's with wands and foolish spells... I'm dying because of this idiotic thread...skellingtonskellingtonskellington

Rio891
Wait wait Hogwarts may have a chance..maybe they could make the Jedi float...!

Darth L. Dipsit
Originally posted by Darth Mantis
I can't believe someone would actually compare these two... The academy would dominate this battle from the beginning... Lighsabers and the force vs. some sissy's with wands and foolish spells... I'm dying because of this idiotic thread...skellingtonskellingtonskellington

Mantis, please ease up on the thread-posters. Although you have made some of the more popular threads, you must remember that it is not always so easy. Please remember my earlier threads, which were not of what one would call "top quality" and don't forget the thread "Why did Revan cross the road?"

Sometimes we must be more patient and understanding of others. You perhaps know more of SW than I and some of the others here. Please excuse some deviation from focus on the part of your fellow posters - no offense meant, sir.

Darth_Otaku
well you do have a point...he does react kinda...unlikeable...

Darth L. Dipsit
I don't think that Mantis is a bad guy. I like his threads. He gets more replies than most others. I just wish that he wouldn't be so hard on everyone who doesn't talk about SW all the time, that's all.

Bobafetty
lol. Well I like him, he's my kinda guy. THE EVIL TYPE

Darth Plagues
LOL...Back on subject

NJO Jedi Academy vs. Hogwarts

To see NJO Luke Skywalker vs. Dumbledore would be epic...

Bobafetty
My god. The jedi would beat the hell out of the Hogwarts people. Easily the ADULT jedi would slaughter the kids and wouldn't be affected by the little sparks comming from their sticks. The teachers would be another challenge though. Although the teachers are much stronger then the students and they can do magic but the jedi have the force and Light sabers that would slice them all up.

Darth Mantis
... I didn't realize I was acting so hard on people... Well I would like to retract the comment I made before.... The Hogwarts people can always get another Basilisk and petrify all the jedi... But then again, the academy does have Luke on there side...

Rio891
I had to go Hogwarts, i mean they can make objects flot for extensive periods of time. I could imagine a reenactment of the Mustafar scene with Harry and Say Dumbledore
Dumbledore:But you were the chosen One!
Harry:I hate you!!

And the awesome Hermione x Harry love scenes
Harry: You are beautiful
Hermione: I am only beautiful because you love me!

green dude
Yeash i new this would come up the two magic sticks the wands would be killed thank gosh he didn't pull lord of the rings in this or this would get ugly but yeah it's mostly popularity but i like both and both Anikan and Harry have skars on their heads if no one noticed but the Jedis are older and they now how to kick butt but these are teen wizards they barley know how to fly but SW would win but whoss on who's turf if i was in space the wizards are dead open the doors they die and harry vs. Ani what a joke voldermolt is bad yeah right black lord to your left harry he's the one with the cape and bug eyes no compition SW wins end of story sry to say Harrypotter fans but it's facts Jedi are way powerful and living in a diffirent time and place so yeah same with LOTR they all have diffirent times and places that's why people like them no real reality big grin

green dude
Darth Mantis Jedi have better stradgie they have a Jedi behind each wizard with light saber held out they do force push they die simple as that stick out tongue

Darth Mantis
Just trying to keep an open mind...

Darth L. Dipsit
Like I said, no offense meant. I'm really sorry if I upset you! I just thought that people could take things SLIGHTLY more leisurely.

But thanks for accepting my input. I really appreciate and respect your open-mindedness.

Darth Mantis
Yes, I have no clue when I started acting like this... Respect one's opinion I must...

Darth L. Dipsit
Hey, man - thanks for taking my humble opinion to heart. Like I said, you undoubtedly are one of the biggest contributors here, and I like you anyways - I just want to make sure no feelings get hurt by accident. Everybody knows you're not mean. I just want everyone to be friends that possibly can.

Rio891
Dipsit is the man..

Lord Neix
Somebody private message me on what NJO and all that stuff mean

Darth L. Dipsit
Originally posted by Rio891
Dipsit is the man..

Thanks Rio.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.