3 Days Of School Left For Me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morbid4Daniel
Tuesday, Wednesday, And Thursday are our last days left of school this year. Im happy and sad at the same time about that. This year has gone by SO Fast! Ill miss all my friends..I've made so many friends this year, I feel like a pimp lol. Ill miss Daniel most of all, I KNOW ill see him over the summer but it wont be the usual 5 day weekend. Im so sad..I know Ill cry. I have a lot of senior friends that I wont ever see again...thats gay.

Clovie
be happy

Morbid4Daniel
Why. lol

Clovie
coz you're leaving school blink isn't it obvious?

Morbid4Daniel
Id actually rather go to school than be at home. I do NOTHING over the summer except get tortured by my brother. I dont get to see anyone.

Fionnuala
How come? confused

Clovie
why can't you meet with them? confused
and aren't you going somewhere on holidays? some camp or so?

an i still think that not having classes is great droolio

Fionnuala
so do I..it's wonderful love

Morbid4Daniel
Cause I never get to go anywhere lol. I dont have that life where I get to go out every Monday through Friday afternoon and hang out with my friends at the skate park. Im at home 24/7 and might get to see one or two of my friends but thats it. Im still trying to figure out how I can raise my chances of seeing Daniel, cause he's what matters most.

Clovie
Originally posted by Fionnuala
so do I..it's wonderful love yes!!!! big grin

Originally posted by Morbid4Daniel
Cause I never get to go anywhere lol. I dont have that life where I get to go out every Monday through Friday afternoon and hang out with my friends at the skate park. Im at home 24/7 and might get to see one or two of my friends but thats it. Im still trying to figure out how I can raise my chances of seeing Daniel, cause he's what matters most. i'm spending a lot of time at home erm
but i don't see why can't you go and meet with friends

Morbid4Daniel
Cause my parents are b00bs.

Clovie
talk with them?

Morbid4Daniel
lol. Ive learned my lesson once from doing that, They arent the sit down type.....

Clovie
i dunno... but i think it is better to tell them you're going out and go out erm as simple as that

nutella-spatz
miffed

Don't you complain. I have every f*cking exam coming up now.

But still, try to meet your friends and Daniel, otherwise not having school is no fun. big grin

Morbid4Daniel
Yes but a simple Yes Or No can let me or stop me

nutella-spatz
Then go out anyway. shifty

Kagome2005
School doesn't end for me, one of the downfalls of homeschooling. You have school all year around

Clovie
you are not asking them if you can go, yuo're telling them that you're going erm

nutella-spatz
Originally posted by Clovie
you are not asking them if you can go, yuo're telling them that you're going erm
Ohh, parents just love that. ^^

Kagome2005
yeah you tell your parent what you ARE doing and you can kiss your chances goodbye

Clovie
Originally posted by nutella-spatz
Ohh, parents just love that. ^^ i know laughing out loud

but the thing is that mine are rather happy when i'm going out from time to time roll eyes (sarcastic)

Originally posted by Kagome2005
yeah you tell your parent what you ARE doing and you can kiss your chances goodbye why?
imo it is better to tell them where you're going, so they're not worrying erm

Morbid4Daniel
Lol.

Kagome2005
i know laughing out loud

but the thing is that mine are rather happy when i'm going out from time to time roll eyes (sarcastic)

why?
imo it is better to tell them where you're going, so they're not worrying erm
you don't tell your parents anything, you ASK them

Clovie
no.
i'm telling them that i'm going out and asking if they could come later and get me back home.

-Funky Punk-
i hate school sad

Morbid4Daniel
I Love School. Not School Itsself..But Seeing Daniel At school....

*Cries* sad

RaeRox
acho. i have 6 days left. well me and funky do.....i cant wait til the last day....lmao

Morbid4Daniel
Im glad your happy to be gettin out of school. sad

RaeRox
well no, not really gettin out.....just the last day is gonna be fun..lol

Morbid4Daniel
Heh. Ill be saying all my goodbye's.

Zatch_Bell
I'll miss my friends to but not the school itself

fantasygirl
I'm already out of school. Summer vacation already!!!

RaeRox
ha, funny sig! ^

fantasygirl
Originally posted by RaeRox
ha, funny sig! ^ ANd how is it funny??

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by Zatch_Bell
I'll miss my friends to but not the school itself

Ditto.

Who has a funny sig?

fantasygirl
I think RaeRox thinks my sig is funny. Even if I don't see how funny it is.

RaeRox
took my first step? now what do i do? fine...missing humor. nevermind me, i often am alone in my observations. anywho........

last day..................yearbooks r fun.

Morbid4Daniel
Oo. Yeah me either. Actually its neato.

fantasygirl
Originally posted by RaeRox
took my first step? now what do i do? fine...missing humor. nevermind me, i often am alone in my observations. anywho........

last day..................yearbooks r fun. Oh, I thought u meant my sig. Not my quote.

Morbid4Daniel
oo

RaeRox
no no no...lol. your sig is cool!

Morbid4Daniel
lalala. My depression grows stronger by the hour.

ESP07
tomcat

Morbid4Daniel
Meh. Go ahead and kill me with the tomcat. sad

ESP07
chair

Morbid4Daniel
*Lays down and dies*

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by Morbid4Daniel
Tuesday, Wednesday, And Thursday are our last days left of school this year. Im happy and sad at the same time about that. This year has gone by SO Fast! Ill miss all my friends..I've made so many friends this year, I feel like a pimp lol. Ill miss Daniel most of all, I KNOW ill see him over the summer but it wont be the usual 5 day weekend. Im so sad..I know Ill cry. I have a lot of senior friends that I wont ever see again...thats gay.

You are lucky.I have till next monday.It sucks big time.JM mad

Morbid4Daniel
No, you're the lucky one..sad

Jackie Malfoy
Yes I am.I have to go see you tomorrow.jm

Morbid4Daniel
bye

ESP07
ghost2

silvertsume
tommorows my last day... *sniff* i gave everyone end of the year kisses on friday....

Morbid4Daniel
?

silver_tears
my last day is in 3 weeks no expression

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by silvertsume
tommorows my last day... *sniff* i gave everyone end of the year kisses on friday....

Sounds like a good idea. Or a goodbye hug. Ill have a lot to give away.....

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by silver_tears

Cherish your time...

silver_tears
Why, half my school lives within a ten block radius of me laughing out loud
I see tons of people everytime I go out stick out tongue

silvertsume
yea, i always have to kiss every 1.....
Originally posted by silver_tears
where do you live?? im in florida... and ours was extended a week cause of hurricanes.... and they cut winter and spring break ....=P

Morbid4Daniel
Lucky you. Not even my fiance lives close to me! He lives a half an hour away, which lessens my chances of seeing him!
Lucky....

silver_tears
I live in Ontario big grin

Morbid4Daniel
cool.

Morbid4Daniel
Tomorrow's my last day sad

theReject
I've been out of school for about 2 or 3 weeks(I lose track of time when not in school). And you think that'd be a good thing. But NO! It's boring as ****.

Morbid4Daniel
Today is my last day. Im in an empty tech lab room as we speak. School hasnt started yet but im still depressed... sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.