BLACK BOLT vs SILVER SURFER vs GENIS-VELL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
who wins in this subcosmic lineup.

kgkg
It depends who is fighting who

Anyone can win.

armandovalles
yea, it all depends. But in pure power, Genis would win. Yet one scream from BB and both SS and Genis would get knocked out.

kgkg
Originally posted by armandovalles
yea, it all depends. But in pure power, Genis would win. Yet one scream from BB and both SS and Genis would get knocked out.
For sure

DigiMark007
They could probably get away enough to not take the full force of a scream. I'd say Surfer, and I think BB is a little out of his league, so I'd give 'maybe' status to Genis.

-DM

armandovalles
http://jerome.galica.free.fr/marvel/Fantastic%20Four/associes/inhumans/Inhumans-BlackBolt-Perez.gif

VS

http://jerome.galica.free.fr/marvel/Fantastic%20Four/Ennemis/SilverSurfer-Starlin.gif

VS

http://jerome.galica.free.fr/marvel/Avengers/capmarvel/CaptainMarvel-Genis4-Starlin.gif

DigiMark007
cool pictures....bump

kgkg
Originally posted by DigiMark007
They could probably get away enough to not take the full force of a scream. I'd say Surfer, and I think BB is a little out of his league, so I'd give 'maybe' status to Genis.

-DM
BB is not necessary out of anyone's league his Scream makes him a Contender and a possible winner.

Of course if SS and Genis can get away from him, but it's a three way battle, he is bound to hit someone lol

Show BB some love people

DigiMark007
I only said he was a 'little' out of his league. Not a lot. I realize BB knocked out...who was it?...Gladiator I think with a scream. So he's up there. I just think a resourceful Surfer and/or Genis would find ways to beat him more often than not.

-DM

K Von Doom
Probably Surfer on the basis that he's more experienced than Genis and trained him a little bit I think.

armandovalles
Originally posted by leonheartmm
who wins in this subcosmic lineup.

By the way, the term sub-cosmic only refers to BB in this battle. Silver Surfer and Genis are practically the personification of a true cosmic being.

Sentry
Currently, I still say this battle would either go to Genis or Surfer. Black Bolt's tough, but I say he's going down. Your right that Surfer helped out Genis when he started out. He even kicked Genis's a$$ when he went by the name Legacy. But, I still say Genis will take it. 6/10. He whooped on King Thor and a bunch of Asgardians in Asgard, where Surfer was KO'd with one shot from Odin. I believe it was Captain Marvel #7 & #8. God's and Monsters was the name of the comics. It was back when he was still having trouble controlling his cosmic awareness. Oh and Entropy(Eternity's brother) was messing with his mind.

Nataku8188
Genis.

Surfer could use his board as a shield against BB's scream, and the soundwaves would bounce back off and K.O. him. It's possible he could change the air around himself into a vaccum of sorts to void out the sound, or even fly away from the sound backwards and just blast at BB.

But Genis will take down Surfer in most scenarios.

For the record, Surfer and Genis aren't subcosmic, they ARE cosmic.

leonheartmm
bb's scream isnt made of cound waves and doesnt need air to travel in, he produces an unknown particle in his voice box which interacts with electrons tpo create the scream. and it cant be bounced back by anythin.

K3VIL
Genis's force fields can block almost any kind of attack and deflect it, maybe BB would like to test his scream on his own body.

Mider
i heard Genis beat King Thor is this true?

leonheartmm
yea i think it is, he also beat every other asgardian.

kgkg
Originally posted by Mider
i heard Genis beat King Thor is this true?

Yes but legacy(CM) was puncked by Silver Surfer in his early showing.

In the Order his power couldn’t match SS, Hulk, or Stange’s

Strange himself blasted most of the Avegenger into oblivion

leonidas
i haven't read a current inhumans book for sometime, so correct me if i'm wrong, but doesn't using his voice to its fullest leave bb severely weakened? i think ss and genis likely could withstand it (specially if you blieve some of the stuff written round here on ss!) then bb would be easy pickins. don't know quite enough about genis to say which way a battle between him and ss would go.

Loot

Sentry

Loot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.