Bush awards incompetence

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KharmaDog
Comments?

PVS
reminds me of that joke:

Q: How many Bush Administration officials does it take to screw in a light bulb?

A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are a delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effect. Why do you hate freedom?

Swanky-Tuna
I think this was mentioned on the Daily Show like 6 months ago.

bilb
Originally posted by PVS
reminds me of that joke:

Q: How many Bush Administration officials does it take to screw in a light bulb?

A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are a delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effect. Why do you hate freedom?

Why do you hate freedom? laughing laughing laughing laughing

RedAlertv2
That joke, however cynical, is basically the thoughts behind the Bush Administration

botankus
I thought this thread was about some of the debators in this forum when I read the subject title.

FeceMan
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Comments?
How do you think Kerry got his Purple Heart? wink

KharmaDog
Originally posted by FeceMan
How do you think Kerry got his Purple Heart? wink

Well it wasn't for doing coke and dancing on tables drunk. No, that's what they elect presidents for doing. wink

FeceMan
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Well it wasn't for doing coke and dancing on tables drunk. No, that's what they elect presidents for doing. wink
CUT HIS MIC!

Big Evil
http://www.lustiges.ch/download/Frodo%20has%20failed.jpg

FeceMan
Welcome to fifteen minutes ago.

Trickster
That doesn't make much sense.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Trickster
That doesn't make much sense.

The Army analysts figured that the tubes were not of the quality needed to make rockets from. The CIA jumped to the conclusion that the tubes must therefore be intended for use in a nuclear centrifuge to make nuclear weapons. However, as the tubes were galvinized they were also useless for this as well. Alas, all they were, were in fact basic galvinized steel tubes.

Does that help?

GCG
They were awarded for managing to dupe other countries into thinking that Iraq had WMD or/and material to build them, hence obtaining the go-ahead for the defending-offensive manouvre to over throw Saddam and his evil regime and install diplomacy so as to ascertain a new Government that will show gratitude towards the USA and destine a market of the natural reserves that will favour the economy of the world at a better price than a deal with the former Regime.

These men are being commended not for a mistake or two but for the end result which satisfies:

1) The removal of Saddam and his regime.

2) A level playground for the flowing distribution of natural reserves Iraq has to offer.

Action Now . Consequences Later.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.